Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Major Scandal Unfolding - Leaks from the White House Threaten National Security

[QUOTE=cr726;4489366]Only time will tell. Outing a CIA agent because of her husband is the definition of classless and to let your right hand man take the fall to boot.[/QUOTE]
    Starting to wonder whether you're secretly conservative and posting obsessively on JI to make liberals look stupid.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4489390]I'm here to judge[/QUOTE]

good for you.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4489254]The idea that the hunt for Bin Ladin was dead is almost as absurd as the bolded part of your comment.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough; fwiw it should have said "not BEING partisan".

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4488548]Hmm... honestly, I don't remember that.[/QUOTE]

They all criticized him for [I][B]saying[/B][/I] it, not for being willing to do it.

Jets Insider VIP
    If McCain had won the election, we'd still be slobbering up and down Pakistani c*ck.

Instead we are still in Afghanistan and will be for years to come! I wonder where all the Anti War people are now?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4490381]Instead we are still in Afghanistan and will be for years to come! I wonder where all the Anti War people are now?[/QUOTE]

Stick to Twitter.....:zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4490381]Instead we are still in Afghanistan and will be for years to come! I wonder where all the Anti War people are now?[/QUOTE]

Its different now. Everyone knows that. :D

Jets Insider VIP

he stays because he is not a man of conviction. He does what he perceives to be the populous move.

All League

Which war do you think the anti-War people were protesting with "No blood for oil"?

Is there oil in Afghanistan?

All League
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4490113]They all criticized him for [I][B]saying[/B][/I] it, not for being willing to do it.[/QUOTE]

That was certainly part of the criticism.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAEkA81TUA[/url]

2:05 when McCain starts speaking

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4xWorprhM[/url]

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4490469]That was certainly part of the criticism.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAEkA81TUA[/URL]

2:05 when McCain starts speaking

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4xWorprhM[/URL][/QUOTE]

"Talk softly but carry a big stick" - exactly. "When you announce . . . "

He was very clearly talking about the problem with [I][B]saying [/B][/I]"I will attack Pakistan if they don't let us . . ."

All League
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4490489]"Talk softly but carry a big stick" - exactly. "When you announce . . . "

He was very clearly talking about the problem with [I][B]saying [/B][/I]"I will attack Pakistan if they don't let us . . ."[/QUOTE]

And here's what I said:

[QUOTE]Furthermore, who would've acted on that intel you say was all Bush and his policies - all Republican candidates criticized Obama for [B]saying[/B] he'd go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden during the 08 election. [/QUOTE]

Where's the problem?

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4490431]Which war do you think the anti-War people were protesting with "No blood for oil"?

Is there oil in Afghanistan?[/QUOTE]
    [B][I]Afghanistan, the good war since 2009. [/I][/B]