Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Scandal Unfolding - Leaks from the White House Threaten National Security

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Help me out here. I thought the doc was unable to confirm...? No?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4489092]From what I have read, BO kick-started that (apparently dead) program to actually find OBL. Now I'm not partisan, but I thought it was relevant to your post.[/QUOTE]

You should read the NY Times instead...

5/7/11
    [URL]http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/timeline-the-intelligence-work-behind-bin-ladens-death/[/URL]

[B]Four Years Ago ([U]2007[/U]):[/B] American intelligence for the first time uncovers the name of Bin Ladenís trusted courier but cannot locate him.

How dey do that? :dunno:

I knows:

[URL]http://www.cnbc.com/id/42871400/[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4489103]Whoa! :eek:

Dr. Afidi courageously ran a fake inocculation campaign; he was no shady, drugged-out skell.[/QUOTE]

You think there arent professional persons who are govt informants? There are risks and they are told about those risks.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489174]You think there arent professional persons who are govt informants? There are risks and they are told about those risks.[/QUOTE]

Not my contention; your post seemed callous, considering the magnitude of the effort.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489174]You think there arent professional persons who are govt informants? There are risks and they are told about those risks.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the White House flipped on the professional as well... The guy that got the data drive into the Iranian facility... I'm sure he's not scared to death right now. Unless he's not CIA. Then **** him? Right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Repub Burr. Lol

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4489140]You should read the NY Times instead...

5/7/11
    [URL]http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/timeline-the-intelligence-work-behind-bin-ladens-death/[/URL]

[B]Four Years Ago ([U]2007[/U]):[/B] American intelligence for the first time uncovers the name of Bin Ladenís trusted courier but cannot locate him.

How dey do that? :dunno:

I knows:

[URL]http://www.cnbc.com/id/42871400/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4489180]Not my contention; your post seemed callous, considering the magnitude of the effort.[/QUOTE]

Informants aren't robots, they are aware of risks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, the WH made all the calls. :zzz:

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4489181]I'm pretty sure the White House flipped on the professional as well... The guy that got the data drive into the Iranian facility... I'm sure he's not scared to death right now. Unless he's not CIA. Then **** him? Right?[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489207]Yea, the WH made all the calls. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Seems too much of a coincidence these leaks didn't come from the WH... Are you saying that it is your belief they generated elsewhere?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4489208]Seems too much of a coincidence these leaks didn't come from the WH... Are you saying that it is your belief they generated elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

Which leaks are you talking about? I was talking about the Dr in Pakinstan.
    Last edited by cr726; 06-11-2012 at 07:25 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489209][B]Which leaks are you talking about?[/B] I was talking about the Dr in Pakinstan.[/QUOTE]

From your depends.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4489215]From your depends.[/QUOTE]
    Humor depends on many, many things, Ace.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4489209]Which leaks are you talking about? I was talking about the Dr in Pakinstan.[/QUOTE]

Okay. Did the Dr. leak come from the WH, in your opinion.

As a sidebar, slightly OT, has the WH been responsible for any recent leaks impacting national security.

Just curious...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4489092]From what I have read, BO kick-started that (apparently dead) program to actually find OBL. [B]Now I'm not partisan,[/B] but I thought it was relevant to your post.[/QUOTE]

The idea that the hunt for Bin Ladin was dead is almost as absurd as the bolded part of your comment.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4489253]Okay. Did the Dr. leak come from the WH, in your opinion.

As a sidebar, slightly OT, has the WH been responsible for any recent leaks impacting national security.

Just curious...[/QUOTE]

Just by his defense of the leaks it is obvious that he thinks they came from the WH. Look at some of the libs on this thread. Most are saying the leaks are no big deal. That alone is evidence that they think they came from the WH. It doesn't hurt that some of the reported events include detailed conversations that occured in the Obama situation room. Who else could know that stuff?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The leak is in the White House. The man is a incompetent asswipe! There is a hole loking for an ass in Chicago!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4489253]Okay. Did the Dr. leak come from the WH, in your opinion.

Just curious...[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I hope they find out whomever is responsible for the leaks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which leak is worse?

This set of leaks.

Or the Valerie "Covert Operative" Plame leak?

Which one damages National Security more, potentially?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4489265]Just by his defense of the leaks it is obvious that he thinks they came from the WH. Look at some of the libs on this thread. Most are saying the leaks are no big deal. That alone is evidence that they think they came from the WH. It doesn't hurt that some of the reported events include detailed conversations that occured in the Obama situation room. Who else could know that stuff?[/QUOTE]

A newspaper reporting a leak is different than a govt official leaking info.

Kinda like when the WH leaks info to the paper and then uses that article to re-enforce their point. Crazy right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4489357]Which leak is worse?

This set of leaks.

Or the Valerie "Covert Operative" Plame leak?

Which one damages National Security more, potentially?[/QUOTE]

Only time will tell. Outing a CIA agent because of her husband is the definition of classless and to let your right hand man take the fall to boot.