Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brushci should Shut his FAT Face Up!!.........

Tedy's face looks a bit gaunt if you ask me.;)

It's hard for me to disagree with what he's saying since I was strongly against acquiring Tebow from day one and it is annoying to see 2x as many stories about him and how he believes he can be a better QB than about Sanchez. I'll even go as far to say that Sanchez is being disrespected and not taken seriously, but one 95-yard game winning drive isn't the whole story- Tebow's statistics last year were abysmal- both passing and sack rate, arguably below Sanchez's.

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4488433]Tedy's face looks a bit gaunt if you ask me.;)[/QUOTE]

Tedy ran the Boston Marahon this year!

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4488414]I think I heard him whisper somethi.g anti-semitic... not:cool: sure though.[/QUOTE]

Anger Management?

Banned
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4488443]Tedy ran the Boston Marahon this year![/QUOTE]

Did he pull a Rosie?

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4488463]Did he pull a Rosie?[/QUOTE]

Nope, ran the whole way. he has completely transformed his body since retiring.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4488467]Nope, ran the whole way. he has completely transformed his body since retiring.[/QUOTE]

the lack of steriods has completely transforms his body since retiring.

I don't get the outrage.

southside®

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4488412]I think if you've watched Tedy he's been a pretty good analyst.

Do you have examples of him being biased? :confused:

All he said was he thinks Tebow should stay out of the spotlight to avoid an QB controversy. Don't most Jets fans agree with this? :([/QUOTE]

Clearly you're biased if you think he's a good analyst. He has many times admitted he hates the Jets and is a Pat so he obviously is biased as well

[QUOTE=Monsterxman;4488473]the lack of steriods has completely transforms his body since retiring.[/QUOTE]

Ya.....okay.:rolleyes:

[IMG]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/966632/LaRon_Landry_LOLWUT_medium.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4488478]Ya.....okay.:rolleyes:

[IMG]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/966632/LaRon_Landry_LOLWUT_medium.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That's too funny.

He's on IR after the 2nd game of the season. :yes: