Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brushci should Shut his FAT Face Up!!.........

Brushci should Shut his FAT Face Up!!.........

.....And worry about not having another stroke, rather than chiming in about what our players should and shouldn't be doing.

Tebow needs to take the heat away from Sanchez. Its just a matter of time before Sanchez totally collapses anyway. Hes just too soft like Leinhart was. Even Petie Carroll knew it. I'll never know what our "Brain Trust" was thinking during the 2009 NFL Draft, when they made the move to draft him.
    Should of ridden Farve one more year, and then been in position to draft a number of talented players with all the picks we would of had.
    There's a bunch of scenarios we could be in that would be better then our situation now, QB and otherwise. :D:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=swanyb;4488345].....And worry about not having another stroke, [/QUOTE]

LOL, that's cold.

[QUOTE=swanyb;4488345]...[B]..And worry about not having another stroke, rather than chiming in about what our players should and shouldn't be doing.[/B]

Tebow needs to take the heat away from Sanchez. Its just a matter of time before Sanchez totally collapses anyway. Hes just too soft like Leinhart was. Even Petie Carroll knew it. I'll never know what our "Brain Trust" was thinking during the 2009 NFL Draft, when they made the move to draft him.
    Should of ridden Farve one more year, and then been in position to draft a number of talented players with all the picks we would of had.
    There's a bunch of scenarios we could be in that would be better then our situation now, QB and otherwise. :D:D[/QUOTE]

#1 this is tasteless

#2 he's an analyst doing his job...

dump supreme to go please

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I was gonna say #2.

All Pro
    Not a lot to go on here, but with a gun to my head I would have to say DBake?

[QUOTE=swanyb;4488345].....And worry about not having another stroke, rather than chiming in about what our players should and shouldn't be doing.

There's a bunch of scenarios we could be in that would be better then our situation now, QB and otherwise. :D:D[/QUOTE]

The same Mark Sanchez that out dueled his Qb Brady in the playoffs?!?
    He's an idiot.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4488379]Not a lot to go on here, but with a gun to my head I would have to say DBake?[/QUOTE]
    DBAKE posts in all caps I believe.

But this definitely reeks of a dual identity. 2nd post in 2 years and starting a thread about Bruschi? That got him going after 2 years?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=swanyb;4488345].....And worry about not having another stroke, rather than chiming in about what our players should and shouldn't be doing.

What part of this did Bruschi actually say?? :confused:

All Pro
    i like bruschi on NFL Live to be honest... i only hate the patriots during the 3hrs a week they play football.. otherwise... i don't let it overwhelm my life.... like some peoples...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4488389]What part of this did Bruschi actually say?? :confused:[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]
    "Stop talking to the media so much," Bruschi said. "You need to disappear, okay, Tim Tebow? You're not the starting quarterback, it's Mark Sanchez's team. I want my voice to come from my head coach and my quarterback -- my starting quarterback. That message has to be consistent.

"I don't want all this competition brewing, and every time you speak and anytime you talk about competition or anything like that, you're twisting things. I want one voice. One quarterback, not two," Bruschi continued. [/QUOTE]

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/12853/bruschi-to-tebow-quiet-please[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    I see it is all fine and dandy when Tebots and their ilk come out here and slam Sanchez but when an analyst says hey maybe its not such a good thing for the back up to run his mouth so much, i.e. Tebow, now folks have a problem.:rolleyes:

Yea and I guess wishing a guy have a stroke is precisely what Jesus was talking about in his Sermon on the Mount!

I also guess Damion Woody who said the same thing in that article should go and die as well.......

And you are a Jets fan?????

Good Grief:eek:
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 06-10-2012 at 04:40 PM.

[QUOTE=bgivs21;4488382]The same Mark Sanchez that out dueled his Qb Brady in the playoffs?!?
    He's an idiot.:yes:[/QUOTE]

+1.

I would add, he's (Bruschi) a phucking moron. Took way to many hits to the head.

Banned
    [QUOTE=bgivs21;4488382]The same Mark Sanchez that out dueled his Qb Brady in the playoffs?!?
    He's an idiot.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Bruschi didnt say that the OP did.

I'm still trying to figure out what Bruschi said that was so bad. :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4488403]Bruschi didnt say that the OP did.

I'm still trying to figure out what Bruschi said that was so bad. :confused:[/QUOTE]
    The part where he admitted that he has his head so far up Bob Kraft's a$$ that he can't think straight.

Undrafted Free Agent
    To wish someone a stroke is cruel as my maternal grandma died of one a year and a half ago.:(

He is doing his job that is what he gets paid to do.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4488409]The part where he admitted that he has his head so far up Bob Kraft's a$$ that he can't think straight.[/QUOTE]

I think if you've watched Tedy he's been a pretty good analyst.

Do you have examples of him being biased? :confused:

All he said was he thinks Tebow should stay out of the spotlight to avoid an QB controversy. Don't most Jets fans agree with this? :(

Veteran
    I think I heard him whisper somethi.g anti-semitic... not:cool: sure though.

All League
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4488360]#1 this is tasteless

#2 he's an analyst doing his job...

dump supreme to go please[/QUOTE]But on the other hand, he immediately became SG3's 2nd favorite poster and never has to worry about him "ignoring" him. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4488412]I think if you've watched Tedy he's been a pretty good analyst.

Do you have examples of him being biased? :confused:

All he said was he thinks Tebow should stay out of the spotlight to avoid an QB controversy. Don't most Jets fans agree with this? :([/QUOTE]

Indeed Bruschi was one of the few analyst to pick the Jets to win it all a few years ago and if the Jets defense had shown up in the AFC game I think that he would have been right.

Again no team in the NFL today and maybe in NFL history has had a back up QB get discussed this much and how anyone who follows the Jets can think that it is a good idea that this is happening has no idea about winning.

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4488423]Indeed Bruschi was one of the few analyst to pick the Jets to win it all a few years ago and if the Jets defense had shown up in the AFC game I think that he would have been right.

[COLOR="Red"]Again no team in the NFL today and maybe in NFL history has had a back up QB get discussed this much and how anyone who follows the Jets can think that it is a good idea that this is happening has no idea about winning[/COLOR].[/QUOTE]

That's only because times are different. When Young was sitting behind Montana, there as plenty of chatter about it. Especially as Young came of the bench a number of times while the backup and did very well.