Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79

Thread: Drinking and posting in the Hampur. Why are we compelled to do this?

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Anyone else watching Phish live at Bonnaroo?

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You guys suck.

    I just broke up with my girlfriend too. That sh!t also sucked.
    Yeah, but at least you can inflate another one.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Yeah, but at least you can inflate another one.
    Bah. Time to open a can of whoop ass. And by whoop ass I mean Buuuuuuuuud Light.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Anyone else watching Phish live at Bonnaroo?
    wtf is fhish live at bonarrooo? Did you have a facking stroke in the middle of posting?

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    wtf is fhish live at bonarrooo? Did you have a facking stroke in the middle of posting?
    A stroke? Not exactly...


  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    wtf is fhish live at bonarrooo? Did you have a facking stroke in the middle of posting?
    How is it that Timmmy posts this thread and then disappears.

    Things like this fascinate me.

    Technically, I can advise Sooth to order a trace... and a SWAT entry.

    Just sayin.

    -

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    How is it that Timmmy posts this thread and then disappears.

    Things like this fascinate me.

    Technically, I can advise Sooth to order a trace... and a SWAT entry.

    Just sayin.

    -
    Back whe n I was a young'n we used to call em "lightweights"

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Back whe n I was a young'n we used to call em "lightweights"
    I'm picturing a 98 pound flannel wearing eejit flopped over a wide pine panelled picnic table with a half drank bottle of some foofy French wine of the week next to his calloused elbow.


  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Is shakin = Timmay?



    Thaaaaaaaat's right!

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Is shakin = Timmay?



    Thaaaaaaaat's right!
    Is it that obvious?

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Is it that obvious?
    One is a pencil necked dweeb that's afraid of chickens.

    The other is a fat drunk slob that beats up the elderly.

    A little too coincidental wouldn't you say?

  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    One is a pencil necked dweeb that's afraid of chickens.

    The other is a fat drunk slob that beats up the elderly.
    Who the hell are you calling "other"?

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Who the hell are you calling "other"?

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,230
    I'm more like

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldM_9jS4EE4

    Today, at 9:45am, my boy's baseball team went something like 1-17, against a very dirty team, a game complete with other team's coach screaming at our parents and later calling on umpire to calm them down..

    Then in the afternoon my son's soccer team, which i coach, won 3 out of 3 games in the soccer tournament. Last game was the toughest and it was against all girl team. At first I told them to only score with left foot, unless you're a lefty. Then I was screaming "Be tough, play hard, get up, no need to be scared of the ball, etc.." Good thing we won..
    Last edited by exit9JetsFan; 06-11-2012 at 12:21 AM.

  15. #35
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm picturing a 98 pound flannel wearing eejit flopped over a wide pine panelled picnic table with a half drank bottle of some foofy French wine of the week next to his calloused elbow.

    ...laptop open, in mid-composition on a reply to this thread. If only we could communicate with the person who has found him (possibly his wife...if she's even noticed he's been missing) and have her hit submit.

  16. #36
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I broke up with my girlfriend tonight. Cheer me up hampur. I'm hammered.
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You guys suck.

    I just broke up with my girlfriend too. That sh!t also sucked.
    perhaps a chance per se at the inevitable for you two...

    not that there's anything wrong with that


  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    perhaps a chance per se at the inevitable for you two...

    not that there's anything wrong with that

    No thanks... I hate Miami. It wouldn't work out.

  18. #38
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by exit9JetsFan View Post
    I'm more like

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldM_9jS4EE4

    Today, at 9:45am, my boy's baseball team went something like 1-17, against a very dirty team, a game complete with other team's coach screaming at our parents and later calling on umpire to calm them down..

    Then in the afternoon my son's soccer team, which i coach, won 3 out of 3 games in the soccer tournament. Last game was the toughest and it was against all girl team. At first I told them to only score with left foot, unless you're a lefty. Then I was screaming "Be tough, play hard, get up, no need to be scared of the ball, etc.." Good thing we won..

    organized youth sports strikes again

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    It was, but this is about Carlton.

    What happened?

    I need to live vicariously through you.

    Details, etc.

    Thankee.




































    lol!



    -
    Here are the details. I was sleeping with a really hot 21 year old blonde girl and now I'll be free to sleep with other hot girls in their 20s. How's family life?

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    In happier times...

    Lol!

  20. #40
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Here are the details. I was sleeping with a really hot 21 year old blonde girl and now I'll be free to spread herpes with other hot girls in their 20s. How's family life?



    Lol!
    LOL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us