Thread: A fine Obama appointee

A fine Obama appointee

John Bryson, the Secretary of Commerce of the U.S. was in California and had a fun weekend.
    He rear ended a car stopped at a RR crossong and then fled the scene with the vehicle he hit folowing him. He then collided with another car and fled THAT scene as well. He was later found unconscious behind his car's steering wheel. Alcohol or drug related? Was whisked away to the hospital.
    BTW, the Secretary of U.S. [B]commerce[/B] was driving a [B]LEXUS[/B].

Think he'll be charged? Would one of us on a hit and run?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4488801]John Bryson, the Secretary of Commerce of the U.S. was in California and had a fun weekend.
    He rear ended a car stopped at a RR crossong and then fled the scene with the vehicle he hit folowing him. He then collided with another car and fled THAT scene as well. He was later found unconscious behind his car's steering wheel. Alcohol or drug related? Was whisked away to the hospital.

Think he'll be charged? Would one of us on a hit and run?[/QUOTE]

He will be employing the Rep. Patrick Kennedy defense, I believe.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4488801]John Bryson, the Secretary of Commerce of the U.S. was in California and had a fun weekend.

Think he'll be charged? Would one of us on a hit and run?[/QUOTE]

It will be discovered that he is 1/128th American Indian, and thus all charges will be dropped due to the obvious racism of the case.

He'll be charged

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4488852]He'll be charged[/QUOTE]

Like Ted (the swimmer) Kennedy?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Apparently he had a seizure.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4489026]Apparently he had a seizure.[/QUOTE]

Just read that. But I still don't get it.

He had a seizure... and as a result, rear-ended a car stopped at a train crossing... then got out of the car and argued with the other driver... got back in the car... hit that same car again... drove to the next town... hit a second car... drove away... then passed out at the wheel.

Something doesn't add up in this story. Guess we have to wait on more details.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4489046]Just read that. But I still don't get it.

He had a seizure... and as a result, rear-ended a car stopped at a train crossing... then got out of the car and argued with the other driver... got back in the car... hit that same car again... drove to the next town... hit a second car... drove away... then passed out at the wheel.

Something doesn't add up in this story. Guess we have to wait on more details.[/QUOTE]

It was one of those in-and-out seizures that incapacitate you momentarily, repeatedly, until you can get in touch with White House Staff to get your story straight.

Something doesn't add up in this story. Guess we have to wait on more details.[/QUOTE]

It could happen to anyone.....give me a break.:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Lolz....

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

He had a seizure after dropping off a whore or his boy toy while boozing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yeah I didn't really get that part either. I guess he had a seizure and tried to shrug it off and it didn't work out too well.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4489050]It was one of those in-and-out seizures that incapacitate you momentarily, repeatedly, until you can get in touch with White House Staff to get your story straight.[/QUOTE]

Its just like Wife-killer Kennedy: his wife beat him repeatedly and caused brain damage. :rolleyes: