Thread: Oh no, where is paulie? (Yacht explodes off NJ coast)

JetsInsider.com Legend

Oh no, where is paulie? (Yacht explodes off NJ coast)

[QUOTE]SANDY HOOK, New Jersey (WABC) -- The Coast Guard is responding to a report of a yacht explosion in the Atlantic Ocean about 17.5 miles east of Sandy Hook, NJ.

The Coast Guard was notified at 4:20pm that there was an explosion on board the yacht called the Blind Date.

Authorities say 21 people were on board at the time and 9 were injured with serious burns.

All on board were forced to abandon ship and are now in life rafts.
    Everyone has been accounted for.

A private boat, The Erica [I](jetsbabe?)[/I], was nearby and is on scene helping the victims.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    ...and why do I make a paulie boat death reference about once every 3 years?

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3059982&postcount=65[/url]

[IMG]http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-gifs-paddleboat-fail.gif[/IMG]

Veteran
    [IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/LoneStarLadyJet/Paulie-frank.png[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The Blind Date? Must be southside's.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

So far...they found nothing and are calling it a hoax.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/yacht-explosion-jersey-coast-leaves-injured-article-1.1093773[/url]

Thanks, Paulie.

:rolleyes:

-

UNBAN PAULIEC AND ALLOW HIM BACK AT JI!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    At 4:20 you say?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=32green;4489354]So far...they found nothing and are calling it a hoax.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/yacht-explosion-jersey-coast-leaves-injured-article-1.1093773[/url]

Thanks, Paulie.

:rolleyes:

-[/QUOTE]

========================================================

I saw a segment on my local news about people doing a different to me type of prank called Swatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]
    Prank Calling 911 Becoming Increasingly Popular[/B]
    A dangerous and costly prank is gaining popularity around the nation.

It’s a hoax called “swatting.” A person calls 911, makes up a life-threatening scenario, and watches as the SWAT team responds, ready for action.

The FBI says there are now hundreds of cases every year. Motivation ranges from revenge to bragging rights.

One hacker is now serving 11 years in prison for swatting through a victim’s Xbox Live account.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4489375]========================================================

I saw a segment on my local news about people doing a different to me type of prank called Swatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]
    Prank Calling 911 Becoming Increasingly Popular[/B]
    A dangerous and costly prank is gaining popularity around the nation.

It’s a hoax called “swatting.” A person calls 911, makes up a life-threatening scenario, and watches as the SWAT team responds, ready for action.

The FBI says there are now hundreds of cases every year. Motivation ranges from revenge to bragging rights.

One hacker is now serving 11 years in prison for swatting through a victim’s Xbox Live account.[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable. I wonder who else could have really used those emergency vehicles and personnel during that time.

Idiots.

On a related note - the practice of hijacking other users' XBL account is becoming increasingly common.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=gunnails;4489375]

One hacker is now serving 11 years in prison for swatting through a victim’s Xbox Live account.[/QUOTE]

I can understand why old people feel so lost in this futuristic age. I barely know WTF that sentence means.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4489420]I can understand why old people feel so lost in this futuristic age. I barely know WTF that sentence means.[/QUOTE]

Have your trusty manservant explain it to you. :yes: