Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republicans are Traitors Now, Guilty of Sedition. So Says the Left.

All League
    This Draper book is the crappy, uninformed version of these guys and their book:

[url]http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-4-2012/exclusive---norman-j--ornstein---thomas-e--mann-extended-interview-pt--1[/url]

[url]http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-4-2012/exclusive---norman-j--ornstein---thomas-e--mann-extended-interview-pt--2[/url]
    Last edited by SafetyBlitz; 06-12-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: better link

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2ģ;4489360]no, it's not really.

it's up to you to post who wrote the article instead of saying "so says the left"

Or should I post a Rush clip and say he speaks for "the right"[/QUOTE]

The Westboro Baptist Church here speaks for EVERYONE here not a registered Democrat.

I feel bad. Why do you protest military funerals, Warfish? That's not cool, bro. ;):rolleyes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4490033]The Westboro Baptist Church here speaks for EVERYONE here not a registered Democrat.

I feel bad. Why do you protest military funerals, Warfish? That's not cool, bro. ;):rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Equating Westboro, a small church of what, 40 people or so, who espouse an Anti-Gay (well, thats righty) and Anti-millitary (oops, thats liberal) agenda........with the DailyKOS (tens of millions of visitors/readers, the massive NetRoots Event organizer, strong support amongst Democrat Politicians and Bloggers and writers, and widespread coverage in liberal/progressive media circles) and Thom Hartman (with a listenership in the multi-millions in a Sean Hannity-equaivalent role on radio and TV) is......a reach.

To say the least.

For the record, when I hear about something on "Siriux-XM LEFT" channel, by a guy who claims to speak for the left, from a soruce who claims to represent the left, the descriptor of "the left" is theirs first and foremost, not mine.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4490037]Equating Westboro, a small church of what, 40 people or so, who espouse an Anti-Gay (well, thats righty) and Anti-millitary (oops, thats liberal) agenda........with the DailyKOS (tens of millions of visitors/readers, the massive NetRoots Event organizer, strong support amongst Democrat Politicians and Bloggers and writers, and widespread coverage in liberal/progressive media circles) and Thom Hartman (with a listenership in the multi-millions in a Sean Hannity-equaivalent role on radio and TV) is......a reach.

To say the least.

For the record, when I hear about something on "Siriux-XM LEFT" channel, by a guy who claims to speak for the left, from a soruce who claims to represent the left, the descriptor of "the left" is theirs first and foremost, not mine.[/QUOTE]

It's exactly the same.

Your idea of the "left" is a caricature that you accept as reality. Much as my idea of the right. You see ALL leftists as granola eating Kos Kiddies. I see you and your fellow righties and Jesus freaks who think America is some 1950's commercial.

Me and you are sarcastic bookends, Fish.

And left wing radio? Leftists don't listen to radio. Radio is gay.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4490048]It's exactly the same.

Your idea of the "left" is a caricature that you accept as reality.[/quote]

Really?

Westboro = DailyKOS/ThomHartman/Sirius Left Radio Station.

And radio is gay.

Ok, if you say so.

:dunno:

As I said to FF, I tired to edit the Thread Title to address his concerns, but it's only showing the edit in the post, not on the main forum list. Best I can do.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4490055]Westboro = DailyKOS/ThomHartman/Sirius Left Radio Station.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Republicans make outlandish statements like the Westboro Baptist Church does.

Point is....No one here listens to "Sirius Left"....just as no one here listens to Westboro Baptists. I speak in hyperbole.

Do I think Warfish subscribes to extreme Rightie beliefs? Nooooo.

So...why does Warfish think every lefty here subscribes to extreme Lefty beliefs?

Me thinks that you really need to turn on Deep Jams instead of Tom Heartman during your commute. Radio is gay. Period. Stupid dumba**es who cant think for themselves listen to "talk" radio. Talk radio is pure, unadulterated garbage.

Hence why it is NOT popular with the left...AKA mainstream America.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 06-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.

All Pro
    Smart people know that Westboro is a (D) aligned group.
    Its leader Fred Phelps has run in (D) primaries many times.
    Very closely aligned with Algore in the past.
    So it speaks for EVERYONE here who is a registered Democrat.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-12-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4490125]Smart people know that Westboro is a (D) aligned group.
    Its leader Fred Phelps has run in (D) primaries many times.
    Very closely aligned with Algore in the past.
    So it speaks for EVERYONE here who is a registered Democrat.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

As usual.

Go back to lick Grover Nordquists taint and feces staing ballsack.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4490142]Wrong.

As usual.

Go back to lick Grover Nordquists taint and feces staing ballsack.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

Didn't know Fred Phelps ran for governor, Senator and mayor as (D)?
    I don't think you had enough bath salts tonight.
    the night is still young, go out an' get some
    while you're at it get a few unicorns for that purty rainbow.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4490116]Radio is gay. Period. Stupid dumba**es who cant think for themselves listen to "talk" radio.[/quote]

So I am a stupid dumbass who can not think for himself.

Hmmm.

Ok.

And the left is mainstream America?

Ok.

All Pro
    TL;DR

Discounting the specific claims made in this article, I agree with the general sentiment that certain types of acts of sabotage are a reality in today's politics. We are living in the most partisan times of recent history, and it's generated and perpetuated by both sides of the political aisle. It has become acceptable to play politics instead of govern and put party over country.