Lol......

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/url]

Banned
    [QUOTE=matt robinson 17;4490778]It's morons and not maroons![/QUOTE]

Matt, you're Oh-for 2

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4490796]Matt, you're Oh-for 2[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm doing my best...

IMO if he takes the time to learn the system .. he's immediatley the #1 rec on that passing train wreck. CERTAINLY not a replacement for Marshall, but I can't see him repeating his 1 catch, 19 yards per game avg from last season.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Polidore 74/98;4490800]IMO if he takes the time to learn the system .. he's immediatley the #1 rec on that passing train wreck. CERTAINLY not a replacement for Marshall, but I can't see him repeating his 1 catch, 19 yards per game avg from last season.[/QUOTE]

Be careful the spelling police are coming....immediately

[QUOTE=matt robinson 17;4490802]Be careful the spelling police are coming....immediately[/QUOTE]

actually Matt that's a typo .. but in all honestly, I edited that stupid thing like 3 times because I had so many errors in it!! Hey bro, whatever right?? We're doing our best .. I need to stop drinking while posting ..... while Im at work :cool:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Polidore 74/98;4490810]actually Matt that's a typo .. but in all honestly, I edited that stupid thing like 3 times because I had so many errors in it!! Hey bro, whatever right?? We're doing our best .. I need to stop drinking while posting ..... while Im at work :cool:[/QUOTE]

Your lucky I'm at work but sober...:)

[QUOTE=matt robinson 17;4490812]Your lucky I'm at work but sober...:)[/QUOTE]

Im certain peoples paychecks are going to suffer as I toil through payroll .. but F it, rum and coke is delicious

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=matt robinson 17;4490812][B]Your[/B] lucky I'm at work but sober...:)[/QUOTE]

That's you're.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4490848]That's you're.[/QUOTE]

This is like a spelling/grammar thread, forget about Ocho Cinco he stinks anyway...

[QUOTE=matt robinson 17;4490855]This is like a spelling/grammar thread, forget about Ocho Cinco he stinks anyway...[/QUOTE]

You should really be more careful to use proper punctuation.

It should read....
    This is like a spelling/grammar thread, forget about Ocho [B]Cinco. He [/B]stinks anyway.

Great signing... Did anyone see him on Dancing with the Stars? The dude can really bring it and will fit in great with the Fish ownership who also like to dance....

He's a media whore in every shape way and form. I'm so glad the Jets didn't try to go after him.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4490864]You should really be more careful to use proper punctuation.

It should read....
    This is like a spelling/grammar thread, forget about Ocho [B]Cinco. He [/B]stinks anyway.[/QUOTE]

It stinks?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Gata;4490982]He's a media whore in every shape way and form. I'm so glad the Jets didn't try to go after him.[/QUOTE]

Ranger fan in Peace....congrats on a great season for the Devs!

[QUOTE=matt robinson 17;4490996]Ranger fan in Peace....congrats on a great season for the Devs![/QUOTE]

Thank you ! :cool:
    I wonder if i'll see anyone else from tgg.
    Still awesome that you do that.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4490794]Lol......

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/URL][/QUOTE]
    Your "look I'm not just a troll I can post funny stuff too act" is fooling no one.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491036]Your "look I'm not just a troll I can post funny stuff too act" is fooling no one.[/QUOTE]

You should lighten up perhaps. Just sayin'

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4490761]Pro Bowl FA's from last year, Andre Carter and Brian Waters, say hi.

[/QUOTE]
    LOL. Says the guy who has always admonished others on this board saying that a Pro Bowl nomination means nothing. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491037]You should lighten up perhaps. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]
    Uh huh.

As soon as the "ban the patsie trolls" thread dies down, you'll be back to your normal annoying self.

I've got the under.