Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ochocinco a Dolphin

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491037]You should lighten up perhaps. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]

Have got your next screen name picked out.

You'll need one shortly.

BTW, it's dumb enough to get banned from an internet but three times?

Really? Is it possible to be that lame?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4491047]Have got your next screen name picked out.

You'll need one shortly.

BTW, it's dumb enough to get banned from an internet but three times?

Really? Is it possible to be that lame?[/QUOTE]
    BradyWilforkHead

The answer to your last question: obviously it is.
    Last edited by Jordy; 06-13-2012 at 07:08 PM.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491044]Uh huh.

As soon as the "ban the patsie trolls" thread dies down, you'll be back to your normal annoying self.

I've got the under.[/QUOTE]

Hey, you lobbied as hard as you could in that thread for my banishment and failed. Clearly the Mods don't view me as the same poster as you. (And I've seen many worse things by trolls than have ever come out of my keyboard. One look at my posting history should prove that in addition to poking a sharp stick now and again, I also try to be a reasonable outside member of this community)

So why don't you try to just ignore me. There must be a Tebow fan somewhere that you'd rather go bully.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-13-2012 at 08:10 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491076]Hey, you lobbied as hard as you could in that thread for my banishment and failed. Clearly the Mods don't view me as the same poster as you. (And I've seen many worse things by trolls than have ever come out of my keyboard. One look at my posting history should prove that in addition to poking a sharp stick now and again, [B]I also try to be a reasonable outside member of this community)[/B]

So why don't you try to just ignore me. There must be a Tebow fan somewhere that you'd rather go bully.[/QUOTE]

Riiiight.

Must be why you've been perma-banned twice. :rolleyes:

By the way, you would have been banned but the mods decided to let you off because KenTroll took the bullet for you.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4491293]Riiiight.

By the way, you would have been banned but the mods decided to let you off [B]because KenTroll took the bullet for you[/B].[/QUOTE]

We take turns being JI martyrs.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491293]Riiiight.

By the way, you would have been banned but the mods decided to let you off because KenTroll took the bullet for you.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...if you say so. Can't just let it go, tough guy? What joy do you get going around here fighting with rivals and Jet fans alike who disagree with you? I don't get it. Clearly turns you on though.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491314]Ahhh...if you say so. Can't just let it go, tough guy? What joy do you get going around here fighting with rivals and Jet fans alike who disagree with you? I don't get it. Clearly turns you on though.[/QUOTE]

The same could be said for why a Patriot fan would come around a Jets message board to "poke a stick" as you say. If the Patriots were a .500 team, would you really be trolling a rivals message board?

dolphins is a hard ticket to sell if you cant make game, If Ocho Cinco can get me an extra $85 for my tickets it is a good trade to me.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4491321]The same could be said for why a Patriot fan would come around a Jets message board to "poke a stick" as you say. If the Patriots were a .500 team, would you really be trolling a rivals message board?[/QUOTE]

You'd have a point if all I did was "poke a stick". Look at my posting history, and you'll see that's not what I'm all about.

There are many rival fans here who enjoy a discussion, sometimes heated, over our competitive differences. Unlike some, they can argue a point without degenerating into name calling and internet bullying. There are a few that clearly can't help themselves and seem to enjoy the anonymous tough-guy persona. Responding in kind to those people is what has usually gotten me in trouble.

I like it here because of the former fanatics, not the latter. That, and the Hampur gives me (truly) lots of valuable info on great new and old music, books, movies, video games, wine, beer, cooking, jokes, humor, and doots, that I wouldn't have found easily elsewhere.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4491303]We take turns being JI martyrs.[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of work, not only the 50000 posts-- but having to log out and log back in under your other handles. At least you are succeeding though, you've made this board unreadable. Congratulations

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491326][B]You'd have a point if all I did was "poke a stick". Look at my posting history, and you'll see that's not what I'm all about.
    [/B]

There are many rival fans here who enjoy a discussion, sometimes heated, over our competitive differences. Unlike some, they can argue a point without degenerating into name calling and internet bullying. There are a few that clearly can't help themselves and seem to enjoy the anonymous tough-guy persona. Responding in kind to those people is what has usually gotten me in trouble.

I like it here because of the former fanatics, not the latter. That, and the Hampur gives me (truly) lots of valuable info on great new and old music, books, movies, video games, wine, beer, cooking, jokes, humor, and doots, that I wouldn't have found easily elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Well your previous screen names and "life time bans" say otherwise. Like others have said, its just a matter of time before you get banned again.

All Pro
    [QUOTE]If Ocho Cinco can get me an extra $85 for my tickets it is a good trade to me. [/QUOTE]

Who would pay $85 to see Ocho Stinko. The guy has been washed up for years. TO outplayed him a few years back and TO was like 37.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491326]You'd have a point if all I did was "poke a stick". Look at my posting history, and you'll see that's not what I'm all about.

I like it here because of the former fanatics, not the latter. That, and the Hampur gives me (truly) lots of valuable info on great new and old music, books, movies, video games, wine, beer, cooking, jokes, humor, and doots, that I wouldn't have found easily elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4491334]Well your previous screen names and "life time bans" say otherwise. Like others have said, its just a matter of time before you get banned again.[/QUOTE]
    +1

LOL. The "kinder gentler" act will last for a short time (due I'm sure to the obvious attention given to freestater's thread and how many times he was brought up - Ken took the bullet for him this time) and then it will be back to the same ol' troll. Reading his post reminds me of Ray Ray challenging posters to find "proof" that he's not a subjective homer.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491406]+1

LOL. The "kinder gentler" act will last for a short time (due I'm sure to the obvious attention given to freestater's thread and how many times he was brought up - Ken took the bullet for him this time) and then it will be back to the same ol' troll. Reading his post reminds me of Ray Ray challenging posters to find "proof" that he's not a subjective homer.[/QUOTE]

You want me to find and post "proof" that you're little more than an anonymous internet tough guy bully? I think not.

I haven't changed my posting "style" one iota.

Now stop stalking me and go try and beat up on someone else.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491314]Ahhh...if you say so. Can't just let it go, tough guy? What joy do you get going around here fighting with rivals and Jet fans alike who disagree with you? I don't get it. Clearly turns you on though.[/QUOTE]

You really should back down dude.

Your continued presence here is a "gift."

I would pay to see the sniveling communications that you create to worm your way back.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4491411]You want me to find and post "proof" that you're little more than an anonymous internet tough guy bully? I think not.

I haven't changed my posting "style" one iota.

Now stop stalking me and go try and beat up on someone else.[/QUOTE]
    If you would stop being so obsessed with me, you would notice many others are saying the same thing I am.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491413]You really should back down dude.

Your continued presence here is a "gift."

[B]I would pay to see the sniveling communications that you create to worm your way back[/B].[/QUOTE]

You're too funny. Thanks for the larfs.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491417]If you would stop being so obsessed with me, you would notice many others are saying the same thing I am.[/QUOTE]

And if you weren't so obsessed with me, you'd see that there are others who disagree. And still others who feel the same about [B]you.[/B]
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-14-2012 at 11:47 AM.