Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: why...?

[QUOTE=JStokes;4491978]LOLGFY, back track much? You don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.

Enjoy, Tebow-ball licker.

_[/QUOTE]

Once again being dishonest or showing your ignorance.

That CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION was Kerley saying that Tebow threw HARDER than Sanchez.

That's TWO FREAKING PEOPLE, for those of us who know how to count.

Now, that's not saying "Hey Stokes, throw a ball once with really poor mechanics, then, throw it again with bad mechanics, but this time, wind up really far".

How stupid does one have to be to not understand this ?

The proper comparison/test is to take a smaller person with GOOD MECHANICS and a nice, compact delivery, and compare them to someone who is bigger with POOR MECHANICS.

As you readily admitted, YOU are a SMALL GUY yet you regularly outdrive guys that are MUCH BIGGER and MUCH STRONGER than you.

How is that possible ? Because you have proper swing mechanics. EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SMALLER AND NOT A STRONG, you generate more force due to greater club head speed due to your better mechanics.

Why don't jet fans just click on the VIP section and get rid of all of us? Never again to hear snide comments, different opinions or ask Sooth to start a sub forum where fans of other teams are welcome. All this whining is un-becoming.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4489578]Free and PK for mod.

Get on the bike.

[IMG]http://cellar.org/2007/Motorcycle.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

i love this car :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4492220]Once again being dishonest or showing your ignorance.

That CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION was Kerley saying that Tebow threw HARDER than Sanchez.

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't Tebow-teabagger. It was a statement about Tebow's arm-strength-period. His bigger windup gives HIM more velocity--bad mechanics and all.

And you were wrong, about Tebow and about physics.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4445052]When you windmill your throws, and you start your throwing motion from behind your back and have a totally looping follow-through[B] like Tebow, you will get more velocity[/B].

Snap throws, like most NFL QBs? Not so much.

It's physics.

_[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4445963]

On the issue of your physics:

That's pure BS and demonstrates an absolute misunderstanding of throwing mechanics and the physics behind it.

High velocity doesn't come from the big, long throwing motion.

Even with all that, a long windup would still take away from a QBs velocity.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4478224]

As for physics, no, you've demonstrated and absolute lack of understanding of it. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4478722]

[B]I understand all that. yes, if you have really poor mechanics then just reaching back and hurling it would indeed give you more force. [/B]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4478743]Finally, you have admitted that which you have spent endless hours looking up my posts and dissecting them to prove some point, only to pfail.

Demothsenes: "If you have really poor mechanics then just reaching back and hurling it would indeed give you more force."

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]Tim Tebow says hi.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

_[/QUOTE]

Tim Tebow has really poor mecahnics but a huge wind-up and follow through, giving him more velocity than if he made a snap throw.

That's physics, dude.

Don't be upset, a lot of people don't understand them.

Science can be hard.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4491999]No, he's the one tolerable troll who actually adds football insight. I don't mind him at all[/QUOTE]
    I guess I should have added the :alien: smiley.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4492072]You should start a thread showing pure outrange and anger.

Then threaten to leave, works every time.

Ask ASG :yes:[/QUOTE]
    Thank God that thread was moved to the Dump.

I almost got hit with a flying tampon.

A used one.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4492486]

I almost got hit with a flying tampon.

A used one.

[/QUOTE]

Whose was it?

[IMG]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0JZhR_WMoNI/TgqhKcdM0yI/AAAAAAAAGgc/f52c-V7_Doo/img_540_wow_free_starter_edition.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE="5"]or[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://www.dcat.org/Public/Images/Logos/DCAT-Logo_webtrans2.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    now if we could only move Tex to the dump

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4492425]No, it wasn't Tebow-teabagger. It was a statement about Tebow's arm-strength-period. His bigger windup gives HIM more velocity--bad mechanics and all.

And you were wrong, about Tebow and about physics.

Tim Tebow has really poor mecahnics but a huge wind-up and follow through, giving him more velocity than if he made a snap throw.

That's physics, dude.

Don't be upset, a lot of people don't understand them.

Science can be hard.

_[/QUOTE]

LMAO

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/tebowripsmile3.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=patman;4492316]Why don't jet fans just click on the VIP section and get rid of all of us? Never again to hear snide comments, different opinions or ask Sooth to start a sub forum where fans of other teams are welcome. All this whining is un-becoming.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://alanwoo.ca/files/gimgs/8_rebild-okay.png[/IMG]