Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: why...?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Austin;4489650]
    It would be like if I went to Foxboro in a Revis jersey and tried to fight every fan in the stadium who said a negative thing about the Jets. Guess what? I'd get stomped out. [/QUOTE]
    Yeah but it would be an adventure baby!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4489660]I pointed this out to him long ago and he ignored my post.

Then he added some moronic footnote that yes he knows, it was an inside joke between him and some dead relative, Guido.

You can't make this sh1t up.[/QUOTE]

Dude.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4489652]Do you think he know's he's spelling "Yastrzemski" wrong?

_[/QUOTE]

I played Sports Illustrated baseball as a kid for years and had to fill out lineup cards.

That's probably the main reason I know how to spell Yaz' name today.

But you'd think a bastan fan would know how to spell it.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4489616]GuidoYastzremski

And before that he was VinniePatrollie.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Braumeister;4489654]Considering that he's a moron, I don't.[/QUOTE]

I guess I am the idiot for not figuring that out.

How is this allowed to go on? It is blasphemy.

BTW, I am NOT saying the mods suck.

:P

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;4489655]I'm just trying to figure out how you can get away with being banned and come back with as an [B]italian baseball player[/B] who can't spell his own name to troll away.[/QUOTE]

POLISH not Italian, you dupek!

Banned
    [QUOTE=FF2;4489679]POLISH not Italian, you dupek![/QUOTE]

It ends in a vowel, so it must be Italian. Amirite?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4489667]Jordy, you haven't been reading much the past couple of days.[/QUOTE]
    I guess I'm the Dane Cook of the message board using recycled jokes. ;)

Actually, I start reading a thread and I'll quote posts as I go without reading through the whole thread. Is that wrong? Should I go to remedial message board school?

(Also, we quoted different posters I believe).

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4489682]I guess I'm the Dane Cook of the message board using recycled jokes. ;)

Actually, I start reading a thread and I'll quote posts as I go without reading through the whole thread. Is that wrong? Should I go to remedial message board school?[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I never read anything. I just react to the title.

All League
    I say we ban them all, except TX, for an extensive amount of time leading up to the season. We limit his posting access to Hampur only, and we engulf him with the doot storm that is here. No football talk ever, just farts, videos, pictures, zombies, bad music, and animals in nature.

Brainwash him like it's communist Russia, and create alter ego's to F up his counter attack. FF2 unveils his under shirt, a Jet's logo'd t-shirt as the point of no return.

Mod's be heavy on the button at all times, with fly swatter in hand. It is summer after all. Let's enjoy this.

Hall Of Fame
    I know it's bad form to quote one's self, but it bears repeating...
    [QUOTE=freestater;4489586] [B][SIZE="7"]It has obviously become common knowledge to patsie scum that this is the board that will allow you to come f with jets fans as much as you like, for as long as you like.[/SIZE][/B] [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=freestater;4489569]Why is every thread deluged with patsie trolls? Is there any reason we must be inundated with "pats rule, they're the bestest at everything they do" and "the jets suck and every move they make will turn to complete failure" in EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD?

Seriously. I've been here a long time now, and It's never been this bad. It's every thread and every topic. Minicamps are starting up[ and TC will be here before too long. Are these trolls going to be allowed to run roughshod over the Jets fans on this board during it all? For the love of God, mods, trolling is outlined in the TOS as a bannable offense. If turning every single thread into a patsie-troll circle-jerk isn't the definition of trolling, I don't know what is.

Enough is enough. Start banning the trolls who seek to do nothing here other than rile up the Jets fans who frequent the board. Please.

:nono:[/QUOTE]

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Best thread in the history of JI! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4489681]It ends in a vowel, so it must be Italian. Amirite?[/QUOTE]

"Ski" = Polish (Yastrzemski)

"Sky" = Jewish (Shamsky)

Polish Jews must be really confused by this. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;4489679]POLISH not Italian, you dupek![/QUOTE]

Not the real Yaz. :rolleyes:

Guido?

And he's been VinniePatrollie?

All his different aliases have Italian connotations to them.

Keep up already, it's not that hard.:D

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4489695]"Ski" = Polish (Yastrzemski)

"Sky" = Jewish (Shamsky)

Polish Jews must be really confused by this. :D[/QUOTE]

The jokes that spring to my mind by that last line. ;)
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 06-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.

I'm all for the banning but it should include fans who bait people with the sole intent of getting a trollish response. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that that aren't people who zoom into certain posters responses (based on team) and mock them even when they're trying to discuss something in a serious manner.

I've seen some discussions where two people will be talking and the third party chimes in with one of those "Patsies suck" "BB Cheats" etc... it just derides what could be a decent conversation in many threads.

There are plenty of examples where serious responses are treated with infantile responses.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4489697]Not the real Yaz. :rolleyes:

Guido?

And he's been VinniePatrollie?

[B]All his different aliases have Italian connotations to them[/B].

Keep up already, it's not that hard.:D[/QUOTE]

GronkWelkHead?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CleatMarks;4489701]I'm all for the banning but it should include fans who bait people with the sole intent of getting a trollish response. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that that aren't people who zoom into certain posters responses (based on team) and mock them even when they're trying to discuss something in a serious manner.

I've seen some discussions where two people will be talking and the third party chimes in with one of those "Patsies suck" "BB Cheats" etc... it just derides what could be a decent conversation in many threads.

There are plenty of examples where serious responses are treated with infantile responses.[/QUOTE]
    Wouldn't be a problem if the 'visiting team' fans keep in mind they're on a JETS board, and not their home team's board. There is no "chicken or egg" conundrum here. We all know which came first.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=CleatMarks;4489701]I'm all for the banning but it should include fans who bait people with the sole intent of getting a trollish response. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that that aren't people who zoom into certain posters responses (based on team) and mock them even when they're trying to discuss something in a serious manner.

There are plenty of examples where serious responses are treated with infantile responses.[/QUOTE]

Patsfanken is the worst culprit for jumping into a conversation and responding with completely unrelated "facts." Not to mention he is the most verbose boring mofo on the planet.

Jets Insider VIP
    you just know that vinny patrollie gronk welkhead guido yaztremski is having a major erection at seeing a three page thread devoted to his unabated trolling at JI

Jets Insider VIP
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank the mods and say that the mods definitely do NOT suck (well, maybe a couple of them do) for allowing this thread to go on.

We need this type of "cleansing" every now and then.