Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well how do you explain that in 10 NBA Finals games. Not one, or two games. 10 games. he averages under 20 points a game.

And his play in the finals last year was THE WORST performance a superstar player has ever had in the history of the nba finals.

How do you explain this?

I do not hate LeBron. But he plays his worst on his profession's biggest stage - The NBA Finals. That is not debatable.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastyman View Post
    I guess we will see...keep believing all the hype. The media and every fan base hates him, because he made a stupid mistake when he signed with Miami as a free agent. His reputation as a player has taken a hit because of it.

No player in NBA history has ever averaged more points in game 7's in the history of the NBA. No one!!

OKC is in trouble. watch!!
    For the record, I'm not doubting LeBron. I think he'll show up.

I'm doubting Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem, and Mario Chalmers.

Thunder are just way deeper.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

I do not hate LeBron.
    That's like you claiming you do not hate Sanchez.

Hahahahahaaaaaa.

Sounds like a ghey tiff.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Battier is unconscious right now.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well how do you explain that in 10 NBA Finals games. Not one, or two games. 10 games. he averages under 20 points a game.

And his play in the finals last year was THE WORST performance a superstar player has ever had in the history of the nba finals.

How do you explain this?

I do not hate LeBron. But he plays his worst on his profession's biggest stage - The NBA Finals. That is not debatable.
    I agree somewhat with the Lebron thing. In Cleveland he was all they had and he was doubled and tripled. Last year in Miami, he played poorly in the Finals after dominating the Bulls in the Eastern Conference Finals.

So, I agree that last year he played poorly in the finals, but with Cleveland....any quality NBA team will take away the best player when they are a one dimensional team, especially in a seven game series. So I disagree that he is a "choker" in the Finals. I guess we will see this series.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pro basketball is so exciting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mid third quarter and lebron seems to be in full fear/pass/jumpshot mode. Its over for the heat already.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mid third quarter and lebron seems to be in full fear/pass/jumpshot mode. Its over for the heat already.
    I dont think were watching the same game!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    21 pts midway thru 3rd and he's not even forcing..your delusional!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    lolwut

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The heat need lebron to take over right now. Hes got 2 points in the 4th so far. If the heat want to win, lebron needs to take over offensively and score points.

Lets see how this plays out.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The heat need lebron to take over right now. Hes got 2 points in the 4th so far. If the heat want to win, lebron needs to take over offensively and score points.

Hes been playing well. Dont blind hate the guy. Hes playing well enough to win.

Durant is just a ****ing animal.

EDIT: As I hit send, LBJ takes a terrible 3 and Durant misses a makeable shot. Ugh, Im the worlds worst basketball coach.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed....theyve struggled in the second half..they need to get him the ball...having trouble with that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lebon did play well for 3 quarters, but where has the guy been in the 4th while the game is slipping away from the heat?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lebon did play well for 3 quarters, but where has the guy been in the 4th while the game is slipping away from the heat?
    Hes tired. He plays like 45 minutes a game and hes been playing a lot since Christmas. The lack of depth shows late in games. He's not a choker. Hes just too hesitant and too willing to make the right basketball play instead of doing what Jordan or Kobe did which was 'get on my back, were winning this game'

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice game. Heat just seem a step slower then okc. And durant is just unbelievable. His length is just too much to handle.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spo needs to find a way to get lebron the ball in the 4th....he needs the ball in the post..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lebron had a nice game. Id just like to see him put the team on his back offensively. Jordan used to get his teammates involved early, then start taking over more and more as the game went on.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastyman View Post
    Spo needs to find a way to get lebron the ball in the 4th....he needs the ball in the post..

He needs players 3-8 step up so Lebron can sit on the bench in the 2nd and 3rd for a little bit.

This is how every game is going to play out. Close until the fresh, young legs step up at the end. Lebron and Wade are good enough to take 2 of 3 in Miami but thats about it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harden hardly played in the second half. They didnt even need him.

I cant see the heat winning more then one game in this series. Any team that can beat san antonio 4 games in a row is just a special team.