Thread: Gotta be easier way to get some action....

Gotta be easier way to get some action....

I had to read this 3 times before I even understood it.

[url]http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-south/Police-Mass-woman-poses-as-boy-online-meets-girl-for-sex/-/9848842/14778786/-/htm65az/-/index.html[/url]

Police: Mass. woman poses as boy online, meets girl for sex

Woman met W. Va. girl several times for sex, police say

QUINCY, Mass. - Authorities have arrested a 24-year-old Quincy woman who they allege disguised herself a 17-year-old male in striking up an interstate Internet romance with a West Virginia minor.

Carissa Hads, who according to court documents lives on Whitwell Street in Quincy, was arrested May 24 in Pittsburgh, where she was planning to meet with the 15-year-old West Virginia girl, police allege, our news partners The Patriot Ledger reported.

Hads is charged with sexual penetration of a minor child by crossing state lines. A federal judge ordered her to be detained in West Virginia on June 8.

A police affidavit alleges Hads used the name “Puryear Wilson” in interacting with the West Virginia girl online, where they met in October 2010. Hads told the girl she was 17 years old and the father of twin sons, the affidavit says.

Hads sent the girl cell phones to use when they talked and paid the bills for the phones. Authorities allege the girl used the phones to send Hads nude pictures of herself.

The two communicated for 14 months until, in December 2011, authorities allege Hads met up with the 15-year-old girl in Pennsylvania for the first time.

The girl’s mother, the affidavit states, drove her daughter to a Pennsylvania motel to meet Hads and paid for a room for herself and her daughter there. The mother also paid for a separate room for Hads, according to the affidavit.

The girl stated that during the evening, Hads “digitally penetrated” her, according to the affidavit.

The two met up again in February at the girl’s home in West Virginia. The girl told her mother, according to the affidavit, that she had sexual intercourse with Hads during the visit, but that Hads did not undresses during the interaction. The girl and her mother told police Hads wore a back brace which covered the chest and blue-colored contact lenses.

The girl eventually confronted Hads over her true identity, and Hads allegedly threatened her life in response, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit says Hads requested the girl’s mother send her packages via mail that contained several items Hads had bought for the girl. She gave the Whitwell Street address in Quincy as a shipping address. The packages were intercepted by postal inspectors on March 29.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4489688]I had to read this 3 times before I even understood it.

[url]http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-south/Police-Mass-woman-poses-as-boy-online-meets-girl-for-sex/-/9848842/14778786/-/htm65az/-/index.html[/url]

Police: Mass. woman poses as boy online, meets girl for sex

Woman met W. Va. girl several times for sex, police say

QUINCY, Mass. - Authorities have arrested a 24-year-old Quincy woman who they allege disguised herself a 17-year-old male in striking up an interstate Internet romance with a West Virginia minor.

Carissa Hads, who according to court documents lives on Whitwell Street in Quincy, was arrested May 24 in Pittsburgh, where she was planning to meet with the 15-year-old West Virginia girl, police allege, our news partners The Patriot Ledger reported.

Hads is charged with sexual penetration of a minor child by crossing state lines. A federal judge ordered her to be detained in West Virginia on June 8.

A police affidavit alleges Hads used the name “Puryear Wilson” in interacting with the West Virginia girl online, where they met in October 2010. Hads told the girl she was 17 years old and the father of twin sons, the affidavit says.

Hads sent the girl cell phones to use when they talked and paid the bills for the phones. Authorities allege the girl used the phones to send Hads nude pictures of herself.

The two communicated for 14 months until, in December 2011, authorities allege Hads met up with the 15-year-old girl in Pennsylvania for the first time.

[B]The girl’s mother, the affidavit states, drove her daughter to a Pennsylvania motel to meet Hads and paid for a room for herself and her daughter there. The mother also paid for a separate room for Hads, according to the affidavit.
    [/B]
    The girl stated that during the evening, Hads “digitally penetrated” her, according to the affidavit.

The two met up again in February at the girl’s home in West Virginia. The girl told her mother, according to the affidavit, that she had sexual intercourse with Hads during the visit, but that Hads did not undresses during the interaction. The girl and her mother told police Hads wore a back brace which covered the chest and blue-colored contact lenses.

The girl eventually confronted Hads over her true identity, and Hads allegedly threatened her life in response, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit says Hads requested the girl’s mother send her packages via mail that contained several items Hads had bought for the girl. She gave the Whitwell Street address in Quincy as a shipping address. The packages were intercepted by postal inspectors on March 29.[/QUOTE]

I admire that type of parental involvement. You don't see that very often these days, and I'm sure it brought the mother and daughter closer together.

I can just imagine, years from now when the girl is grown up, sharing the memories with her monther..."Mom, remember the time you drove me to Penssylvania and rented a cheap motel room for me to get banged by that guy from Massachusetts and he turned out to be a woman? Oh, the laughs...those were the good old days!"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4489807]I admire that type of parental involvement. You don't see that very often these days, and I'm sure it brought the mother and daughter closer together.

I can just imagine, years from now when the girl is grown up, sharing the memories with her monther..."Mom, remember the time you drove me to Penssylvania and rented a cheap motel room for me to get banged by that guy from Massachusetts and he turned out to be a woman? Oh, the laughs...those were the good old days!"[/QUOTE]

Does it bring back childhood memories?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4489807]I admire that type of parental involvement. You don't see that very often these days, and I'm sure it brought the mother and daughter closer together.

I can just imagine, years from now when the girl is grown up, sharing the memories with her monther..."Mom, remember the time you drove me to Penssylvania and rented a cheap motel room for me to get banged by that guy from Massachusetts and he turned out to be a woman? Oh, the laughs...those were the good old days!"[/QUOTE]

LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FF2®;4489688]I had to read this 3 times before I even understood it.

[/QUOTE]

Thats two times less than usual.

Good for you, FATTY.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

seriously, wtf?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=FF2®;4489688]
    [B]Hads is charged with sexual penetration of a minor child by crossing state lines.[/B] A federal judge ordered her to be detained in West Virginia on June 8.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=FF2®;4489688]
    The two met up again in February at the girl’s home in West Virginia. The girl told her mother, according to the affidavit, that she had sexual intercourse with Hads during the visit, but that Hads did not undresses during the interaction. [B]The girl and her mother told police Hads wore a back brace which covered the chest and blue-colored contact lenses.[/B][/QUOTE]

I have 2 questions (for now):

1) How did she penetrate a minor child (is there any other kind?) by crossing state lines?

2) Did the back brace really cover up the chest AND blue-colored contact lenses? That's some back brace.

I guess the class of story demanded a commensurate level of reporter.

I read it once and got it. You're stupid.

[QUOTE=32green;4489922]Thats two times less than usual.

Good for you, FATTY.

-[/QUOTE]

WTF.

Why so dooshy? :confused:

Why don't go do some Mod work on the Strip?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4489922]Thats two times less than usual.

Good for you, FATTY.

-[/QUOTE]

That was the heartiest laugh I had all damn day.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4489974]

Why don't go do some Mod work on the Strip?[/QUOTE]

Mongo only pawn in game of life

Jets Insider VIP
    Digitally penetrated? :eek:

Wow... technology sure has come a long way.

How does one have sexual intercourse without undressing?

You know..especially without a weiner involved.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4489970]I read it once and got it. You're stupid.[/QUOTE]

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

You get it and he doesn't?

:alien:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4490086]How does one have sexual intercourse without undressing?

You know..especially without a weiner involved.[/QUOTE]

Doing it Southside?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4490101]Doing it Southside?[/QUOTE]

c'mon, enuf with the Southside comments...he's a fine outstanding poster...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4489688]
    A police affidavit alleges Hads used the name “Puryear Wilson” [/QUOTE]

that's a damn cool name, wish I invented it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4490128]that's a damn cool name, wish I invented it.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of it after Vick's present persona gets banded.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4490086]How does one have sexual intercourse without undressing?

You know..especially without a weiner involved.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like sexual outercourse.