Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Indiana legalizes shooting cops

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4491205]
    You ar e a bleeding heart lib. One of your kids recently arrested? You? No Rules = disaster Keep looking for ways to beat the system.[/QUOTE]

You don't see the hypocrisy of railing against anarchy as you ask for a rule not to be enforced upon one subset of the population?

Oh, and sense we're throwing our straw man ad hominein arguments. One of your friends illegally enter a home recently? You?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4491205]You're like some of the people I had in my ad agency who used data to prove a point (to get more $) but let logic and facts betray them.
    There have been around 4500 daths in Iraq and 2000 in Afghanistan.
    You mean over 6500 suicides? Really? Caught in your own BS.
    There are suicides and always will be, In a war zone? Anywhere? Still in or out of the sevice.
    You ar e a bleeding heart lib. One of your kids recently arrested? You? No Rules = disaster Keep looking for ways to beat the system.[/QUOTE]

Bleading heart libs turned this country from depression, beat the Nazi's and the Soviets, built the highways we drive on and sent man to the moon.

You sound pretty angry, perhaps rigid authority isn't working out so well for you?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4491270]Bleading heart libs turned this country from depression, beat the Nazi's and the Soviets, built the highways we drive on and sent man to the moon.
    [/quote]

It's interesting how this issue transcends party lines as i disagree with every single accolade awarded to the "libs" with the possible exception of the highways of which i don't have enough knowledge of to properly form an opinion.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Axil;4491278]It's interesting how this issue transcends party lines as i disagree with every single accolade awarded to the "libs" with the possible exception of the highways of which i don't have enough knowledge of to properly form an opinion.[/QUOTE]

Of course you do Roosevelt, Truman and Kennedy in the mold of Paul Ryan. Eisenhower and Nixon were both far left of Obama and the tax policy that Reagan passed taxed cap gains at the same rates as earned income.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4491270]Bleading heart libs turned this country from depression, beat the Nazi's and the Soviets, built the highways we drive on and sent man to the moon.

You sound pretty angry, perhaps rigid authority isn't working out so well for you?[/QUOTE]

Are these the same bleeding heart libs that promoted slavery or was the Democrat party different in the early 20th century? I don't see much of Kennedy in progressive wing of the Democrat party that is in power at the moment.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". Those words are the antithesis of today's progressive Democrats.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4491298]Are these the same bleeding heart libs that promoted slavery or was the Democrat party different in the early 20th century? I don't see much of Kennedy in progressive wing of the Democrat party that is in power at the moment.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". Those words are the antithesis of today's progressive Democrats.[/QUOTE]

Are you actually contending that Roosevelt and Truman were proponents of slavery and Kennedy wasn't a progressive Democrat?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4491298]Are these the same bleeding heart libs that promoted slavery or was the Democrat party different in the early 20th century? I don't see much of Kennedy in progressive wing of the Democrat party that is in power at the moment.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". Those words are the antithesis of today's progressive Democrats.[/QUOTE]

Generalizations are soooooo much fun! :zzz:

WTF have you done for your country?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4491850]Generalizations are soooooo much fun! :zzz:

WTF have you done for your country?[/QUOTE]

What combat did you ever see? or did you just flip burgers in the mess hall while boning up for that GED?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4491876]What combat did you ever see? or did you just flip burgers in the mess hall while boning up for that GED?[/QUOTE]

I work in Philadelphia.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Axil;4491269]You don't see the hypocrisy of railing against anarchy as you ask for a rule not to be enforced upon one subset of the population?

Oh, and sense we're throwing our straw man ad hominein arguments. One of your friends illegally enter a home recently? You?[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I have nodea what you just said.
    I rally don't. Please be more clear in your presentation so I can understand if you are for criminals and their easy treatment or law enforcement.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

You sound pretty angry, perhaps rigid authority isn't working out so well for you?[/QUOTE]

My father and the vast majority of men who fought were hardly bleeding hearts.
    Their values in no way are even similar to the permissive nonsense (especially toward criminals) that exists today.

I am doing quite well indeed. As for rigid authority - only when I deal or dealt with incompetent buffoons or "takers" out to beat the system.
    I just don't like cop killers and those who (like you) see to endorse it.
    And the pooor maligned people. "He only raped her once. No cause for jail"

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4492390][B]My father and the vast majority of men who fought were hardly bleeding hearts.[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

Those folks of the WWII generation overwhelmingly voted for the Democratic party.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4493173]Those folks of the WWII generation overwhelmingly voted for the Democratic party.[/QUOTE]

At first only because Hoover had bungled the economy. It remained bungled by Roosevelt (and got worse) untl WWII which got us out of the economic doldrums. Most Americans were reluctant to change leaders in the middle of the war. No major participant did change leaders. Hard to find fault with that logic.
    Selecting a leader does not mean you approve of his DOMESTIC policy.
    Americans were tired of LBJs war and of GWBs involvement in the ME.
    Carter was elected as an objection to Nixon's term. Nobody thought Carter was worth spit. And he was not.
    Obama is not worth spit either.
    Rooosevelt while having some liberal policies is hardly the flaming liberal giveaway Communist we see today.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4493173]Those folks of the WWII generation overwhelmingly[COLOR="Red"] voted[/COLOR] for the Democratic party.[/QUOTE]

The operative word in red. As in past tense and most, that are alive will never again. You're smarter than that, look at the voter demographics for the aged population.