Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Landry Way Ahead of Schedule

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4491538]Gato?

I thought DDNYjets was him.[/QUOTE]

No, DDNY is just a young curmudgeon, this newest incarnation of Gato is a dickhead.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend

Highly doubt it. DDNY and I get along okay so he's definitely not SenorGato/Chica me Tipo. lol

If anyone is him, it's this dude.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4491614]No, DDNY is just a young curmudgeon, this newest incarnation of Gato is a dickhead.

_[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. It's the dickhead comments that give him away. Once a dickhead...

[QUOTE=JStokes;4491513]Why the f*ck are these a-holes let back in?

_[/QUOTE]

That's what I'd like to know.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4491626]That's what I'd like to know.[/QUOTE]
    lol

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4491619]Highly doubt it. DDNY and I get along okay so he's definitely not SenorGato/Chica me Tipo. lol

If anyone is him, it's this dude.[/QUOTE]

You forgot he was also Much Ado About Nothing.

CurtisMyFavoriteMartin was definitely Gato as well. Same fervent defense of Schottenheimer, same over the top sarcasm.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4491664]You forgot he was also Much Ado About Nothing.

CurtisMyFavoriteMartin was definitely Gato as well. Same fervent defense of Schottenheimer, same over the top sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

Gato was one of the worst in recent memory. He made gcherd blush with his defense of Schitty.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4491674]Gato was one of the worst in recent memory. He made gcherd blush with his defense of Schitty.[/QUOTE]

He's back being a dick.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4491676]He's back being a dick.

_[/QUOTE]

Shocking.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4491581]Landry — who has missed 16 of the Redskins’ last 33 games after playing in 47 consecutive games to begin his career – rarely speaks publicly about the procedures he’s undergoing to try to rehabilitate his Achilles. But the 27-year-old, sixth-year, safety took part in a telephone interview with 106.7 The Fan late Thursday night. During the conversation Landry explained why he has avoided having the reconstructive Achilles surgery [B][U]he was advised to have[/U][/B].

[URL]http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/02/10/laron-landry-explains-why-he-doesnt-want-to-have-achilles-surgery/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Yep, that's great, that's one report. Where are the "consensus" reprots?

Hall Of Fame

I'm me.

Who the fcuk are you?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8Gn05idpk[/url]

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4491756]Yep, that's great, that's one report. Where are the "consensus" reprots?[/QUOTE]

Redskins medical staff and two independent doctors.

Landry himself is the only one who opted out of surgery against professional medical advice.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4491776]Redskins medical staff and two independent doctors.

Landry himself is the only one who opted out of surgery against professional medical advice.[/QUOTE]

Wrong jackass, try again

[QUOTE=Jordy;4491382]If there were no alternatives, that means you HAVE to sign someone to fill that position? Even if that guy is not healthy?

I'm sorry, I don't subscribe to that theory. It's fine if you already have pieces in place and you're envisioning that guy as a "safety net" or depth down the road. But not when you are in need of a starter. That's my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Your opinion is we should have not signed Landry and should either stick with Smith at Strong Safety or who knows.
    [B]
    Laron Landry in a wheelchair = ( Eric Smith + Jim Leonhard ) X 100[/B]

I'll be happy if we get Landry on the field for just 8 games next season. That will be 8 games I'm not seeing Eric Smith getting torched by every single BS tight end and burned by average NFL running backs. I could care less about landry practicing in mid-June just as long as I'm not seeing Eric Smtih getting fried by every crappy tight end we have to face and getting stiff armed by the Darren McFaddens of the world.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4491881]Your opinion is we should have not signed Landry and should either stick with Smith at Strong Safety or who knows.

[B]Laron Landry in a wheelchair = ( Eric Smith + Jim Leonhard ) X 100[/B]

I'll be happy if we get Landry on the field for just 8 games next season. That will be 8 games I'm not seeing Eric Smith getting torched by every single BS tight end and burned by average NFL running backs. I could care less about landry practicing in mid-June just as long as I'm not seeing Eric Smtih getting fried by every crappy tight end we have to face and getting stiff armed by the Darren McFaddens of the world.[/QUOTE]
    I can't stand Smith any more than you can but I can't subscribe to that.

That means we're stuck with Eric smith for 8 games plus any playoff games. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I'm so tired of debating this issue.

I'm agreeing to disagree with all of you.