Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/13 Mini-Camp Updates

6/13 Mini-Camp Updates

If a Mod wants to merge this with yesterday's and create one giant mini-camp thread, go ahead.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Decent-sized crowd watching Jets minicamp practice on windy, overcast day. Quiet crowd. Only thing you hear is Sparano's voice. #Jets

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Tebow just threw a pass through Eron Riley's legs. Yikes #nyj

If you bring your kids to training camp pack some earplugs. Sparano's language can get, um, colorful #nyj

Coples is doing team drills. #nyj

Bryan Thomas is out there too. Recovering from shoulder and achilles surgery #nyj

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Doesn't look like team drills for Holmes, Hill, Slauson. Coples is in, and Thomas is working with second team. #nyj

Demario Davis getting some reps on the outside. #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    QB scorecard: Sanchez 3-for-4 in first period of team drills. Nice throw to Cumberland on seam route. Tebow 0-for-1 with a sack. #Jets

Manish Mehta ‏@TheJetsStream
    Santonio Holmes and Stephen Hill participated in individual drills, but not in 11-on-11 team drills. #nyj

Both Demario Davis and Josh Bush taking some reps with ones in a sub package. #nyj

Rookie safety Josh Bush got some reps today in the sub package. I haven't noticed that before. #nyj

D'Anton Lynn intercepts Tebow on tipped ball in 7 on 7 #nyj

Tim Tebow makes ill-advised throw in 7-on-7s. D'Anton Lynn, son of RBs coach Anthony Lynn, picks him off. #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Aaaaaand a guy with a megaphone got into open practice. Fantastic. #Jets

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI
    (7on7s) Tebow pass deflected off one defender, then returned by D'Anton Lynn -- the RB coach's son. Next pass, dropped by Kerley #nyj

Tim Tebow's first pass in 7 on 7 drills picked off by D'Anton Lynn (off McIntyre deflection). #nyj

[I]McIntyre is making plays Jordy[/I]:D

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Now 7-on-7 drill: Kyle Wilson down, limps off field. #Jets

Kyle Wilson hobbling off the field after a 7-on-7s rep. #nyj

Kyle wilson was down...walked gingerly off field. Talking to head trainer & bending left leg repeatedly #nyj

Wilson getting something rubbed on his calf by training staff and a wrap put on. He's walking around and stretching leg. #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    7-on-7 drills: Sanchez 4-for-9, all checkdown completions. Tebow 1-for-4, 1 INT, 2 drops. D'Anton Lynn nice INT on deflected pass. #Jets

Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    One immediate of benefit of Sanchez practicing with Tebow: Sanchez benefits by the comparison.

Kyle Wilson still stretching left leg, but returning punts now #jets

Kyle Wilson looks like he's fine. He's returning punts #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Wilson looks okay. He's back, returning punts. #Jets

Hall Of Fame
    Thanks for the updates.

Some of these "reporters" need to get a clue. Nobody cares about Sparano's language.

Jets practicing no-huddle #nyj

Sanchez looks great today. #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    More team drills: Sanchez 3-for-3, Tebow 2-for-2. All short completions. Yawn. #Jets
    Last edited by JB1089; 06-13-2012 at 01:51 PM.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Breaking: Tebow took a first-team snap on a red-zone play. Incompletion. Oh, no, do we have a controversy? #sarcasm #Jets

Looks like Tebow took two red-zone snaps with the first-team offense. Didn't appear to be Wildcat or special package. #nyj

Tebow Just took 2 snaps with first team and it was not wildcat #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JB1089;4490720]STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Breaking: Tebow took a first-team snap on a red-zone play. Incompletion. Oh, no, do we have a controversy? #sarcasm #Jets

Looks like Tebow took two red-zone snaps with the first-team offense. Didn't appear to be Wildcat or special package. #nyj

Tebow Just took 2 snaps with first team and it was not wildcat #nyj[/QUOTE]

Wait, the Jets is letting Tebow practice as a QB?

And Mo, Larry and Curly think it's shocking and needs to be pointed out?

Final 11on11 stats: Sanchez went 7 for 9 + sacked twice in 16 snaps. Tebow went 3 for 5 + sacked once in 10 snaps. #nyj

Unofficially I have Sanchez going 8 for 10 with a sack. Tebow 3 for 5 with a sack. All in team drills. #nyj

Sanchez finishes 11-of-11 team drills 8-for-10 with a sack. Tebow ends 3-of-5 with a sack. #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Final QB tally: Sanchez has a good day, goes 8-for-10, 1 sack. Tebow 3-for-5, 1 sack. Neither QB had an INT. Solid practice for offense.

Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Neither Sanchez nor Tebow looked good. Lots of overthrows and underthrows, with just a thimbleful of quality passes. Jets lucky itís June.

Jets concluded team drills with Tim Tebow under center with the starters for two snaps during red-zone 11-on-11s. #nyj

Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    By the way, Tebow took two snaps with the first team in a non-Wildcat situation today. Hmmmm Ö #Jets

So far this mini-camp, Matt Simms has had more team reps than Greg McElroy. Not sure if that means anything or not. #nyj [B][I](probably that McElroy should have kept his mouth shut)[/I][/B]

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Brown was 3/3 on field goals today (35,36,44) and Folk was 3/5 with misses from 43 and 48. #Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4490720]STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Dick Semen-i ‏@Dick Semen-i

Tebow Just took 2 snaps with first team and it was not wildcat #nyj[/QUOTE]

three reporters report the exact same snaps

two report what happened objectively

Dick Semen-i adds his snarky negative agenda commentary

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Dick Semen-i[/QUOTE]

This is not funny anymore. Enough.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JB1089;4490710]Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Jets practicing no-huddle #nyj

Sanchez looks great today. #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    More team drills: Sanchez 3-for-3, Tebow 2-for-2. All short completions. Yawn. #Jets[/QUOTE]

When Semen-ee can't find play to criticize, 3-3 & 2-2 leave nothing, he gives a snide remark over the length of the passes.

Does he realize that the "YAWN" applies more to him that whats happening on the field?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... thx for these :yes: ...

this was my fav bit of info ... [QUOTE]Sanchez 3-for-4 in first period of team drills. Nice [COLOR="Red"][B]throw to Cumberland [/B][/COLOR]on seam route. [/QUOTE]

l_j_r
    Last edited by lamont_jordan_rules; 06-13-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    ATTN JWN

when you actually contribute anything funny or meaningful or intelligent, I'll listen to your board monitoring advice,,,

since that has never and probably will never happen, I'm not that worried

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4490733]This is not funny anymore. Enough.[/QUOTE]

With that one name SG has added more to this board than you have in your entire miserable, negative 5 year run.

Reading your posts through those years I can totally understand your defending Cimini though. He must be your hero.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-13-2012 at 02:18 PM.

[QUOTE=sg3;4490732]three reporters report the exact same snaps

two report what happened objectively

Dick Semen-i adds his snarky negative agenda commentary[/QUOTE]

I'm not a violent guy but I really want to punch dick semen-i in the face or at least drop-kick his nuts.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    one hopes that sometime, someday some Jet player does the Richard Todd/Steve Serby shuffle with Dick Semen-i so we can all enjoy it immensely

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;4490742]one hopes that sometime, someday some Jet player does the Richard Todd/Steve Serby shuffle with Dick Semen-i so we can all enjoy it immensely[/QUOTE]

My only wish is that unlike when Todd tossed Serby into that locker that this time there is video tape coverage to enjoy over and over again. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]With that one name SG has added more to this board than you have in your entire miserable, negative 5 year run.[/QUOTE]

Most of us are trying to get camp info and have to filter out the both of you acting like little girls and giggling over the use of the word semen.