Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheMo;4491510]That is not the description of an NFL QB.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa.

That's a BINGO.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone that watched them both plays knows Sanchez is a much better passer than Tebow. Sanchez is our QB, the Jets aren't going to have a short leash on him either, he was guaranteed the next 2 year pay.

The only part of Tebow's game that is better is that hes a good runner, other than that Sanchez is a better QB and is our best chance at winning a SB.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4491401]That's projectile.

_[/QUOTE]

And explosive.

Maybe McKnight is throwing up and sh!tting himself at the same time.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KRL;4491287]Florham Park is a great facility and I'm sure the team appreciates it. But
    its not built for viewing practices, no stands for the public and the grounds
    are sloped and hilly when you have to stand[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but they can make some very simple adjustments to make it more fan worthy. Today was a good bad practice,however, they need to make a few adjustments that would not cost them money.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaBallhawk;4491483]i never claimed one guy was better than the other you toolbag, go read the reports[/QUOTE]

EAD fan boy... What will you fools do when Tebow is playing in the AFL?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4491522]Yeah, but they can make some very simple adjustments to make it more fan worthy. [B]Today was a good bad practice[/B],however, they need to make a few adjustments that would not cost them money.[/QUOTE]

What does that mean?

I haven't been able to make it out to Florham Park yet, but everything I hear and see on TV is positive. I used to be spoiled living 15 minutes from Hofstra.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4491528]EAD fan boy... What will you fools do when Tebow is playing in the AFL?[/QUOTE]
    butthurt snachez fan
    Last edited by DaBallhawk; 06-14-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Tebow was there.....

[IMG]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8464/img1084rs.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1783/img1078u.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3677/img1073ms.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7002/img1074cw.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9751/alligator2g.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4491532]

[IMG]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3677/img1073ms.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7002/img1074cw.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

1) Who is that walking with Mangold?

2) Who's the babe?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4491547]1) Who is that walking with Mangold?

2) Who's the babe?[/QUOTE] Landry I believe. Jeane Coakley

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

She looked much better today than yesterday.

[IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/680/img1059dz.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4491404]Not haters, just "objective".

Now ucrenegade is going to whine like a little b*tch about how every thread turns into an anti-Tebow bash, right after he start with this crap.

What a fraud.

_[/QUOTE]

no actually i am going to say i am not suprised mark has always looked good in practice I never denied that it is when he actually has to play on sundays where he falls apart.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheMo;4491510]That is not the description of an NFL QB.[/QUOTE]

but yet it works in the nfl............

congrats mark can beat tebow playing touch football wonder what that says considering mark has never beat him on the field yet......:eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4491808]no actually i am going to say i am not suprised mark has always looked good in practice I never denied that it is when he actually has to play on sundays where he falls apart.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ucrenegade;4491860]but yet it works in the nfl............

congrats mark can beat tebow playing touch football wonder what that says considering mark has never beat him on the field yet......:eek:[/QUOTE]
    You truly are worse than any patsie troll on the board.

I can honestly say that if I had to choose between you and Guido to stay, I'd pick Guido.

Do you know how hard it is for me to say that?

You are an abomination of a football fan. The worst of the worst.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    black jerseys in practice for the team who wins the drill....I wonder if they stole that from Kyle Flood at Rutgers....that's what he started in April at Rutgers.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4491886]black jerseys in practice for the team who wins the drill....I wonder if they stole that from Kyle Flood at Rutgers....that's what he started in April at Rutgers.[/QUOTE]

Jets' Rex Ryan says new black practice jerseys are reward for offense, defense

Published: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 3:34 PM Updated: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 3:36 PM

Robert Sciarrino/The Star-LedgerKyle Wilson sporting the black practice jersey.
    David Harris and Antonio Cromartie, like the rest of their defensive teammates, went to their lockers this morning without the knowledge that new black practice jerseys would be there waiting.

And even afterward, they weren't exactly sure why they wore them.

"I don't know why we had black jerseys on," Harris said. "I guess you'll have to ask Rex, but it looked good on the defense, and hopefully we can make it a tradition to wear them for practice, I think it's a good idea.

"They were just in our lockers when we showed up today...never wore them before. We saw a lot of the offensive guys faces, like (D'Brickashaw Ferguson), my locker mate, he was jealous."

Said Cromartie: "Well, you know, hopefully we can get some more special treatment. The offense always gets special treatment."

Rex Ryan, though, provided the real answer.

"I stole this from (offensive coordinator) Tony (Sparano), he did this in Miami, he put a team in different color jerseys," Ryan said. "Whatever the emphasis is in training camp, let's say we have a red zone emphasis...the group that I think did the best in that specific drill, I'll put that group in the black jerseys for the next practice.

"It's just a fun thing maybe it will pick up the practice and stuff like that, really it makes them think of what the emphasis are so that's why we broke out the jerseys today."

Ryan said he's a defensive guy so the defense got to wear the jerseys first. He didn't think the team needed a boost in particular, and that it will only last through training camp.

"The thing about football players and probably any sport, guys love competition and it's just a way, when they're on the field and that offense is in the black jerseys, oh they got the better of the defense," Ryan said. "It just adds to anything. Back in the day you could give them a t-shirt or a hat, but that would probably count against your salary cap now."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4491891]Jets' Rex Ryan says new black practice jerseys are reward for offense, defense

Published: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 3:34 PM Updated: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 3:36 PM

Robert Sciarrino/The Star-LedgerKyle Wilson sporting the black practice jersey.
    David Harris and Antonio Cromartie, like the rest of their defensive teammates, went to their lockers this morning without the knowledge that new black practice jerseys would be there waiting.

And even afterward, they weren't exactly sure why they wore them.

"I don't know why we had black jerseys on," Harris said. "I guess you'll have to ask Rex, but it looked good on the defense, and hopefully we can make it a tradition to wear them for practice, I think it's a good idea.

"They were just in our lockers when we showed up today...never wore them before. We saw a lot of the offensive guys faces, like (D'Brickashaw Ferguson), my locker mate, he was jealous."

Said Cromartie: "Well, you know, hopefully we can get some more special treatment. The offense always gets special treatment."

Rex Ryan, though, provided the real answer.

"I stole this from (offensive coordinator) Tony (Sparano), he did this in Miami, he put a team in different color jerseys," Ryan said. "Whatever the emphasis is in training camp, let's say we have a red zone emphasis...the group that I think did the best in that specific drill, I'll put that group in the black jerseys for the next practice.

"It's just a fun thing maybe it will pick up the practice and stuff like that, really it makes them think of what the emphasis are so that's why we broke out the jerseys today."

Ryan said he's a defensive guy so the defense got to wear the jerseys first. He didn't think the team needed a boost in particular, and that it will only last through training camp.

"The thing about football players and probably any sport, guys love competition and it's just a way, when they're on the field and that offense is in the black jerseys, oh they got the better of the defense," Ryan said. "It just adds to anything. Back in the day you could give them a t-shirt or a hat, but that would probably count against your salary cap now."[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I knew he had to steal it from somebody because we never did it before.

Al Golden at Miami has an even better system for colored jerseys. It really forces players to compete.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did not pay much attention to the whole Sanchez versus Tebow part of his blog. The truth on those two will not be evident until the season is at least a few games in.

What struck me was his observations on Ducasse. It's just one person's view but the thought occurred to me that maybe Rex has been trying to boost the kid's confidence by talking Ducasse up so much in press conferences.
    It does remind me of how Rex used to say how much Gholston had improved.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4491894]Thanks. I knew he had to steal it from somebody because we never did it before.

Al Golden at Miami has an even better system for colored jerseys. It really forces players to compete.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Still waiting for the b2.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4491894]Thanks. I knew he had to steal it from somebody because we never did it before.

Al Golden at Miami has an even better system for colored jerseys. It really forces players to compete.[/QUOTE]

Back in the old days, you could give the "losing" side pink jerseys, but that was before the time of political correctness, or the Komen pink thing :)