Thread: New Story: Matt Slauson: The Next Karate Kid?

New Story: Matt Slauson: The Next Karate Kid?

[B]Florham Park, N.J. [/B] Matt Slauson has had a Zen-like patience during his lengthy road back rehabbing a significantly damaged left shoulder. Following last season Slauson had surgery to repair the shoulder that suffered a torn labrum, rotator cuff and biceps.

While players practiced new offensive coordinator Tony Sparano's offensive schemes at OTAs last week, Slauson was off to the side with strength and conditioning coach Justus Galac working out that left shoulder with a series karate-esque moves.

Waxing on and waxing off, Slauson-san performed a series of chops, slaps and blocks all testing the durability and motion of his...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/wesley_sykes/?p=1631]More...[/url]

Slauson's shoulder surgery was more extensive than I realized. I wonder if he'll be ready for the start of the season ?

Maybe that's one of the reasons the Jets signed two experienced OL vets recently - just in case.

slauson.

lets face it.slauson will never be the same after this injury.the jets will have to replace him.in order to get the best out of the offensive line.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE]Following last season Slauson had surgery to repair the shoulder that suffered a torn labrum, rotator cuff and biceps.[/QUOTE]

And he played every game. And he played well. And he scores TDs.

Best draft pick of this regime.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jets rooter;4491714]lets face it.slauson will never be the same after this injury.the jets will have to replace him.in order to get the best out of the offensive line.[/QUOTE]

He will be fine. He is an OL not a pitcher.

Now if he gets the same injury again, then that is cause for concern. But until then, I think he will return to form.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jets rooter;4491714]lets face it.slauson will never be the same after this injury.the jets will have to replace him.in order to get the best out of the offensive line.[/QUOTE]

Based on your fantastic knowledge of the human body, I suggest that you call Rex tomorrow and inform him of your findings. I am sure he will appreciate your vast experience in this matter. Thank you!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4491717]He will be fine. He is an OL not a pitcher.

Now if he gets the same injury again, then that is cause for concern. But until then, I think he will return to form.[/QUOTE]

agreed.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4492071]Based on your fantastic knowledge of the human body, I suggest that you call Rex tomorrow and inform him of your findings. I am sure he will appreciate your vast experience in this matter. Thank you![/QUOTE]
    Exactly. You've been told troll.

And besides, didn't Slauson place #4 in the weightlifting standings as voted by Jets teammates? That would indicate he's well recovered from his surgery. Not only that, he's been putting in the hardwork and tedious rehab to get back in fighting shape.

Kudos to him and nada for the ignorant trolls