Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JI Radio Tonight! Time change 9-11 and Guest, Fireman Ed Anzalone

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

JI Radio Tonight! Time change 9-11 and Guest, Fireman Ed Anzalone

[url]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show[/url]

Should be a great show tonight with all breaking news and full reports from minicamp....guest, super Jets fan Fireman Ed Anzalone will be on and will take your calls. This week the show will be live from 9-11 pm and immediately after for download on iTunes. Just search "jetsinsider".

CALL IN: (347) 237-4226

See you at 9!

Feel free to post any questions to Fireman Ed or anything pertaining to minicamp in this thread.

This is gonna be [I]good[/I].

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Looking forward to this one. Will queries about his annual compensation and free LL corner row 1 seats be entertained ??

Just kidding, Sean ....I will behave

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Nice. Have SAR call in, be a man and not hide behind his anonymity, and talk to Fireman Ed about his undying jealousy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4491408][URL]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show[/URL]

Should be a great show tonight with all breaking news and full reports from minicamp....guest, super Jets fan Fireman Ed Anzalone will be on and will take your calls. This week the show will be live from 9-11 pm and immediately after for download on iTunes. Just search "jetsinsider".

See you at 9!

Feel free to post any questions to Fireman Ed or anything pertaining to minicamp in this thread.[/QUOTE]

So Fireman Ed is going to be answering the phone? Great, tell him Limo will try to call him later tonight just to say hello & catch up.

:P

[QUOTE=southside;4491436]Nice. Have SAR call in, be a man and not hide behind his anonymity, and talk to Fireman Ed about his undying jealousy.[/QUOTE]

I would tune in to hear that.

Hall Of Fame
    Am I the only one who misread his surname (Anzalone) initially?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Why is anyone going to tell him how they really feel other than on a positive note.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4491535]Why is anyone going to tell him how they really feel other than on a positive note.[/QUOTE]

Tell who how they really feel? Tell Fireman Ed how they really feel about Fireman Ed?
    :tumblewee

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Sooth, every 30 seconds or so, through the whole Anzalone segment, just be like "hey, you know what would be great? Do the J E T S chant for our listeners" and then make him do it. Seriously, say it like every time there's a pause. Do it like 20 times. Show recording would go viral in a day, you'd have a boatload of new listeners next week.

I have more great ideas if you want them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=shakin318;4491555]Sooth, every 30 seconds or so, through the whole Anzalone segment, just be like "hey, you know what would be great? Do the J E T S chant for our listeners" and then make him do it. Seriously, say it like every time there's a pause. Do it like 20 times. Show recording would go viral in a day, you'd have a boatload of new listeners next week. I have more great ideas if you want them.[/QUOTE]

Only if "Deegan & Mojo" join in & make it three guys doing the J-E-T-S chant. On the radio.

:touchdown

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4491408][url]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show[/url]

See you at 9!

Feel free to post any questions to Fireman Ed or anything pertaining to minicamp in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Do these shows get archived?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16;4491572]Do these shows get archived?[/QUOTE]

Read the post really carefully and let me know if you still need an answer.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=southside;4491436]Nice. Have SAR call in, be a man and not hide behind his anonymity, and talk to Fireman Ed about his undying jealousy.[/QUOTE]

I'd be very surprised if he did.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4491535]Why is anyone going to tell him how they really feel other than on a positive note.[/QUOTE]

What exactly are we supposed to ask him? [I]"What was the most important cheer you've led in your life?[/I]" How about [I]"Did you know at a young age that your destiny was to be a 60 year old male cheerleader or was it a role you gradually grew into?"[/I] Maybe [I]"Most mascots get furry costumes and mini-trampolines; do you feel ripped off?"[/I]

I don't think anyone wants to hear his opinion on the 2012 Jets seeing that he's just a fan on the outside like the rest of us. Asking someone that we really don't care about some deeply personal questions just to stir the pot doesn't seem to be a good use of time. This could be the biggest no-call call-in show in podcast history.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4491812]What exactly are we supposed to ask him? [I]"What was the most important cheer you've led in your life?[/I]" How about [I]"Did you know at a young age that your destiny was to be a 60 year old male cheerleader or was it a role you gradually grew into?"[/I] Maybe [I]"Most mascots get furry costumes and mini-trampolines; do you feel ripped off?"[/I]

I don't think anyone wants to hear his opinion on the 2012 Jets seeing that he's just a fan on the outside like the rest of us. Asking someone that we really don't care about some deeply personal questions just to stir the pot doesn't seem to be a good use of time. This could be the biggest no-call call-in show in podcast history.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I don't dislike him as a person, I don't even know him. I dislike the whole concept he brings forth.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4491818]I don't dislike him as a person, I don't even know him. I dislike the whole concept he brings forth.[/QUOTE]

What "concept" would that be?

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4491844]What "concept" would that be?[/QUOTE]

Oh, boy, here we go.

SAR I

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4491577]Read the post really carefully and let me know if you still need an answer.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem, I didn't feel like reading the post carefully to begin with, so I was hoping to get a cliffs note version that could answer my question!

[QUOTE=SAR I;4491812]What exactly are we supposed to ask him? [I]"What was the most important cheer you've led in your life?[/I]" How about [I]"Did you know at a young age that your destiny was to be a 60 year old male cheerleader or was it a role you gradually grew into?"[/I] Maybe [I]"Most mascots get furry costumes and mini-trampolines; do you feel ripped off?"[/I]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to lie, when I read the OP and saw Fireman Ed was the guest, my thoughts were similar to SAR's, except for the "furry costumes" part.

Given how good the Coakley interview was, I think you should get Jenny Vrentas on since she seems to be the only one who actually reports facts. Would be interesting to learn about her background and get her opinions.