Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JI Radio Tonight! Time change 9-11 and Guest, Fireman Ed Anzalone

[QUOTE=SAR I;4491846]Oh, boy, here we go.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByqTvBkO_eo[/url]

Btw, when is the Jay Mohr/SAR showdown? I just remember it has to be at 11pm so SAR can leave the 8th bedroom and make it to the phone in time to call in.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4491844]What "concept" would that be?[/QUOTE]

A crowd that needs direction and is clueless on when to stand and when to get into the game. The Jets cheer is fine however it does nothing to help. If it makes people feel good about themselves or whatever hey, whatever floats their boat.

Nothing personal, just my opinion. I think your show has promise. I don't blow smoke.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 06-14-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4491854]I'm not going to lie, when I read the OP and saw Fireman Ed was the guest, my thoughts were similar to SAR's, except for the "furry costumes" part.

Given how good the Coakley interview was, I think you should get Jenny Vrentas on since she seems to be the only one who actually reports facts. Would be interesting to learn about her background and get her opinions.[/QUOTE]

Jenny is definitely in the mix. We should have her on in the coming weeks.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4491864]Btw, when is the Jay Mohr/SAR showdown? I just remember it has to be at 11pm so SAR can leave the 8th bedroom and make it to the phone in time to call in.[/QUOTE]

lol...you know if it happens that interaction will never live up to the hype.

jayjay will definitely be on in the coming weeks. It will be interesting if SAR puts up.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4491864]Btw, when is the Jay Mohr/SAR showdown? I just remember it has to be at 11pm so SAR can leave the 8th bedroom and make it to the phone in time to call in.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    bump

IN TEN MINUTOS

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    If anyone has any questions and is too shy to call in you can leave them in this thread.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4491984]Jenny is definitely in the mix. We should have her on in the coming weeks.[/QUOTE]

What time is the Ed segment going to go on in case I want to call in? Can't hang for 2 hours tonight.

SAR I

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    around 9:20

Banned
    I'm in que. Always been a big fan of Fireman Ed.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Please

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4492107]around 9:20[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to listen to the show live without dialing in?

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4492114]Is there a way to listen to the show live without dialing in?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

BOOOOOOO!!!

Just call in, you baby

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Jetfan16;4492118]BOOOOOOO!!!

Just call in, you baby[/QUOTE]

I figured it out....got to the landing page too soon, the listen now link wasn't there yet.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4492121]I figured it out....got to the landing page too soon, the listen now link wasn't there yet.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I don't care if you figured it out or not, I want to hear you call in and have a showdown with Fireman Ed. All these years you've aired out your grievances with him on here, now you have a chance to talk to the guy and let him know about it on air, so do it!!!

[QUOTE=Jetfan16;4492125]I don't care if you figured it out or not, I want to hear you call in and have a showdown with Fireman Ed. All these years you've aired out your grievances with him on here, now you have a chance to talk to the guy and let him know about it on air, so do it!!![/QUOTE]

Scott doesn't have the balls.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not if your doing your job.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sean -- if you are reading.....

In your open, you said that training camp starts on AUGUST 28

While just about all of us here know that it is JULY 28, you might want to correct it because it might be very confusing to the Tebow fans that just arrived in March and have, prior to that date, never heard of the Jets and when their training camp in Cortland usually starts

Jets Insider VIP
    He's had 3 years experience, Woody knows this.