Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: JI Radio Tonight! Time change 9-11 and Guest, Fireman Ed Anzalone

Got a snapshot of SAR at Jet mini camp yesterday:
    [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/60e85cbf-c572-72a7.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4492654]For the love of God.....just when I thought your level of foolishness could never be topped you've trumped yourself in epic fashion. The only thing I could think of while reading your post is this clip. You are so out of touch.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/url][/QUOTE]

Ha ha...

:applause:

-

[QUOTE=32green;4492996]Ha ha...

:applause:

-[/QUOTE]

32 with the obligatory kissing of the bosses ass.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4492997]32 with the obligatory kissing of the bosses ass.[/QUOTE]

Its not obligatory, I get sezshuel pleasure from it.

Like Banning VIck aliases.

-

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4492982]I have to kind of agree with SAR. I don't sit that far away from Fireman Ed and the people around me usually just make fun of him. I know a lot of people who hate him.

[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYz1FsON_So[/url]

January 4, 2012: @AdamSchein Nugget of the day: According to NY Daily News, 58% of Jets fans want to get rid of "Fireman Ed".

I'm surprised it's not more, considering not even 42% of Jets season ticket holders could be bothered to show up at kickoff for [I]Fireman Ed's World's Largest J-E-T-S Chant[/I]. Such support. Such love. In 232A we were laughing our asses off at the no-show, at the apathy, at the humiliation.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4492668]Methinks you spend a bit too much time where your press credentials take you, maybe you hear too much from the upper deck and the old timers. Come down to 232A and watch 200 people in my section boo the guy, watch the "Biggest Jets Cheer Ever" before the Giants game turn into a dud, watch people disregard his attempts to get us to stand up and do his juvenile chant.

Hang with the new PSL-owning fans of MetLife Stadium, you'll see.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

The new PSL owning fans doing it are *******s, I'm not surprised you fall into this category!

[QUOTE=SAR I;4492841]With all due respect, I have spent more time in real PSL seats with owners in MetLife Stadium than you have, and getting real-time feedback from other season ticket holders without connections to the Jets or the press corps and think I have a little better pulse of the new fanbase in the new stadium than you do. I think I spend more time reading JI than you do too, but that's debatable. That being said, I will state that it's your site, he's a personal friend of yours, and this is a seemingly verboten subject so I'm done for now.

My offer still stands: Bring Ed back on the radio show, let me do a 10 minute interview, let him answer the hard questions for himself.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You may be a PSL owner, but you are FAR from "real" anything. You are more of a condescending prick than you are a real fan. Fans ripping Ed are insecure jealous A-holes. If you aren't fond of what Ed does, fine, but why go out of your way to bash him on a message board? Why bash him publicly. The problem is, too many fans feel threatened by Ed, if you don't want to stand up and cheer, then don't do it, do what you do as a fan and that's that. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with what he does, not a damn thing, and I don't have to participate and join him if I don't want to, I'll just sit back and admire his passion and hope most of the stadium joins him.

Ed may not have all of his screws tightened but I love what he offers as a person and a fan, and to the fanbase.

I'd take that 10 minute interview, interview me, and be prepared to face the music, and by music, I don't mean 10 minutes of immature babbling, I mean taken to task for being a phoney, and done so in a tactful way.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 06-15-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4493063]You may be a PSL owner, but you are FAR from "real" anything. You are more of a condescending prick than you are a real fan. Fans ripping Ed are insecure jealous A-holes. If you aren't fond of what Ed does, fine, but why go out of your way to bash him on a message board? Why bash him publicly. The problem is, too many fans feel threatened by Ed, if you don't want to stand up and cheer, then don't do it, do what you do as a fan and that's that. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with what he does, not a damn thing, and I don't have to participate and join him if I don't want to, I'll just sit back and admire his passion and hope most of the stadium joins him.

Ed may not have all of his screws tightened but I love what he offers as a person and a fan, and to the fanbase.

I'd take that 10 minute interview, interview me, and be prepared to face the music, and by music, I don't mean 10 minutes of immature babbling, I mean taken to task for being a phoney, and done so in a tactful way.[/QUOTE]

You don't speak to me. Ever.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4493066]You don't speak to me. Ever.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

That's what I thought...

[QUOTE=SAR I;4493053][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYz1FsON_So[/url]

January 4, 2012: @AdamSchein Nugget of the day: According to NY Daily News, 58% of Jets fans want to get rid of "Fireman Ed".

I'm surprised it's not more, considering not even 42% of Jets season ticket holders could be bothered to show up at kickoff for [I]Fireman Ed's World's Largest J-E-T-S Chant[/I]. Such support. Such love. In 232A we were laughing our asses off at the no-show, at the apathy, at the humiliation.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I remember that and it was cheesy as hell, but Fireman Ed means well and is a true Jet fan, I give him alot of respect, it takes Big Balls to put yourself out there like that. The first time I saw him out there was the late 80's, standing on the railing almost falling off onto the field. To me he is The Man, he's just trying to pump up the team, nothing wrong with that