Thread: Tebow Packing On The Pounds?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4491866]Anal penetration doesn't count though.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, dreaming about that as well ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4491866]Anal penetration doesn't count though.[/QUOTE]

Keep telling yourself that, Mr. Let a Guy Fist Him in College Once. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4491908]Keep telling yourself that, Mr. Let a Guy Fist Him in College Once. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually...

:moon: + :rocky: = :akface

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4491527]By the sound of some of the posts on the strip, I bet quite a few posters would gladly volunteer to hold them up for him. :D[/QUOTE]
    Ha ha ha ha

But seriously this guy will be a load to stop on the line :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow is a monster in terms of running with the football. I also find it funny that Sanchez had 6 rushing TDs last season as well, but Tebow's 6 count for more than 6 points per TD for some reason.

If the use Tebow the way we all think he should be used, the short yardage/red zone offense will be unstoppable.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez Rush Tds

[QUOTE=John_0515;4492301]Tebow is a monster in terms of running with the football. I also find it funny that Sanchez had 6 rushing TDs last season as well, but Tebow's 6 count for more than 6 points per TD for some reason.

If the use Tebow the way we all think he should be used, the short yardage/red zone offense will be unstoppable.[/QUOTE]

I know, Nacho was decent at running it in as well - better than any Jet QB i can remember,

but just about everytime he took off with the ball my heart went up into my throat as I thought for sure he would get killed. Maybe its too many seasons of watching chaddy-cakes makes me think every time a QB gets hit he's getting hurt... But I think I'd rather have Tebow run the 6 in than Mark, keep marks arm as safe a s possible... well, as safe as possible with hunter playing. lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4492301]Tebow is a monster in terms of running with the football. I also find it funny that Sanchez had 6 rushing TDs last season as well, but Tebow's 6 count for more than 6 points per TD for some reason.

[B]If the use Tebow the way we all think he should be used, the short yardage/red zone offense will be unstoppable[/B].[/QUOTE]

In his 2 years in Denver Tebow started just 14 games for his 12 tds he is a dam good runner just not a QB..:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4492446]In his 2 years in Denver Tebow started just 14 games for his 12 tds he is a dam good runner just not a QB..:yes:[/QUOTE]

Did you see the mini camp interview with Tebow?
    How any Jet fan can think that this guy can't help get a few extra 1st downs in certain situations is beyond me?
    250Lbs is as big or bigger than most LBs & it's not like he "just learned" how to run the ball or find a crease in between his Olineman. This guy learned SO MUCH last year that it's impossible to think he won't be the best wildcat player in the league, my god, he won games all by himself WHEN THE DEFENSE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!
    Just imagine trying to stop him behind Mangold in goal line. For christ sake Tom Brady has made a living with QB sneaks to either score or keep the chains moving. The trick is to do what Sparano is doing, which is getting in & out of the huddle with time on the clock.
    When the Jets get into the redzone, the opposing defense will have to guess quickly the personnel they need on the field.
    I can all ready invision plays called in the huddle that incorporate down & distance depending on the result of the prior play. That means you could have Sanchez throw to Keller who gets knocked down at the 2 & immediately, Tebow is out there with Ducasse as the TE with the defense running around trying to get set & the Jets are already running a play with Tebow just looking for a crack to exploit.
    I'm telling you guys that this will be VERY HARD for defenses to deal with. The idea that a team could stop Tebow for 3/4 downs in goaline is NOT something that teams practice for each week. Is it Tebow? Is it Greene? Is the TE sneaking out after a low block?
    Oh Schit, it's not even Tebow, It's Sanchez running & they are in spread.
    Sparanos a pretty creative guy, coaches this stuff well, just go back to the Fins crushing the Pats with the wildcat.
    It will not be easy preparing for the Jets offense, Tebow is not a "Fad", he's a legitimate threat that knows what he's doing, can break tackles with his size & is a pain in the azz.
    They will be used with game plan specific sets. Any small front will be exhausted by the end of the game. I see us wearing out some smaller teams.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    White version of Jamarcus.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4491569]To be fair, Brady at least openly bangs and impregnates women. I don't know nuthin 'bout the goats.[/QUOTE]

Yeah so did Micheal Jackson