View Poll Results: Who deserves a break today?

Voters
12026. You may not vote on this poll
  • GuidoYazstremski

1,256 10.44%
  • FF2

579 4.81%
  • PatsfanTX

4,588 38.15%
  • PatriotReign

2 0.02%
  • Boston Patriot

1 0.01%
  • ASG

10 0.08%
  • Patman

4 0.03%
  • Crackity SOuthside the red necked Crackin cracka

4,587 38.14%
  • JStokes

12 0.10%
  • Jordy

987 8.21%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Ban Poll

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;4493209]I'm not sure I'm for the branding idea, JW

first of all, we are all still a bit squeamish about the Coples thing

and

secondly, I was never a big fan of Heydrich and company's branding idea back in the 1940's wirh those yellow Star of David clothing ornaments

I vote for continuing to handle the trolling hijackers the way it is being done currently -- oust the worst of them when needed (Hi Ken) and as for the less egregious others --- Let em be---allowing readers to self ban them if they wish by ignoring them[/QUOTE]

Ok no scarlet letters :cool:

[QUOTE=Jordy;4492893][B]Link?[/B]

If we counted posters who we've all heard of, you would have won.[/QUOTE]

Link? Seriously? Ok.

Here's whats left of the thread. Obviously I can't quote what you furiously deleted and ran to Crash to delete what other posters quoted who exposed you. And I won't quote chapter and verse as, whatever you may think to the contrary, I get no joy making look worse than you already do.

The gist of it is I took offense at Child Please calling Welker a "cracker". He said I called Sanchez ''Nacho'' and was a racist. I denied it. FF2 asked what was wrong with nachos? You faked a quote of me calling Sanchez nacho. Child Please then gizzed his pants with this faked quote. Your cheap stunt was exposed by AGAW who provided the real quote from Rambler. Once he posted the real quote, you furioiusly went and deleted your faked one and anything else you could. It's all there though, just read from post 241 to 299 and you'll get the whole smarmy mess, the lowest I've ever seen someone go on an internet message board.
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232138&highlight=nacho&page=13[/url]

So will you man up, or find a way to try to weasle? I await with interest, but I won't hold my breath.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-16-2012 at 09:42 AM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4493177]LOL

[B]Are you at a pet shop? :D[/B]

Damn, that was good; but we already gave out POTW. :scratch:

That was really good.[/QUOTE]

I love your humor WCO, you're a West Coast Borgo!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4492966]you would be the premier JI expert on that subject[/QUOTE]

Really, that's the comeback you wanna go with? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4493267]Really, that's the comeback you wanna go with? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It's either that, or stick you on ignore.

You choose. But it's getting very crowded in there so choose wisely.

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4493256]Link? Seriously? Ok.

Here's whats left of the thread. Obviously I can't quote what you furiously deleted and ran to Crash to delete what other posters quoted who exposed you. And I won't quote chapter and verse as, whatever you may think to the contrary, I get no joy making look worse than you already do.

The gist of it is I took offense at Child Please calling Welker a "cracker". He said I called Sanchez ''Nacho'' and was a racist. I denied it. FF2 asked what was wrong with nachos? You faked a quote of me calling Sanchez nacho. Child Please then gizzed his pants with this faked quote. Your cheap stunt was exposed by AGAW who provided the real quote from Rambler. Once he posted the real quote, you furioiusly went and deleted your faked one and anything else you could. It's all there though, just read from post 241 to 299 and you'll get the whole smarmy mess, the lowest I've ever seen someone go on an internet message board.
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232138&highlight=nacho&page=13[/url]

So will you man up, or find a way to try to weasle? I await with interest, but I won't hold my breath.[/QUOTE]

Jesus, I miss so much around here! :eek:

Hall Of Fame

So will you man up, or find a way to try to weasle? I await with interest, but I won't hold my breath.[/QUOTE]

If Welker isn't a cracker then who the f*** is?

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4493285]If Welker isn't a cracker then who the f*** is?[/QUOTE]

Child Please says that because he's white it's okay to call someone cracker, just like it's perfectly fine for you to call someone "ghey".

[SIZE="1"]see what i did there?[/SIZE]

:D
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    The toothpaste is pretty much all squeezed out of the tube on this one methinks.

Good thread though :yes:

Time to go see Rock of Ages with wife and eldest daughter.

Rookie
    Not sure why I was on the troll list. Because I'm not a full blown Jets fan?

Banned
    Who the hell closed the pole?

I wanted to get a 50% majority vote. :steamin:

[QUOTE=BUD329;4493186]I've been coming here for as long as I remember, but I'm not enough of a regular to remember which users are the trolls. So I sometimes get caught up in their BS posts before I realize where they're comung from.

So instead of banning them, why not just BRAND THEM? Maybe the system automatically can add Troll ICON to the subject line of every Troll post so that those who don't want to read them could avid their venomous propaganda?

Worth a look I'd say.[/QUOTE]

This really is great.

Banning would be wrong. Why? It`s an internet forum and no one should care so much. I see there is a VIP forum where you can pay to post your thoughts. If trolls bother so much, pay a few $`s and post there. I`m certain it is the gayest of gay forums too. I guess for those who want no debates at all about the Jets would love it there.

As long as no personal threats are made, or deragotory or vulgarity is used, banning someone isn`t a good idea.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sg3;4493209]I'm not sure I'm for the branding idea, JW

first of all, we are all still a bit squeamish about the Coples thing

and

[B]secondly, I was never a big fan of Heydrich and company's branding idea back in the 1940's wirh those yellow Star of David clothing ornaments[/B]

[/QUOTE]

:erm: Dude, this is a message board.

Jets Insider VIP
    "Dude", is there anything you don't post whining about, huh, "Dude"??

Jets Insider VIP

[URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232138&highlight=nacho&page=13[/URL]

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You're more of a vag than ASG.

I'd like to see Crash back up what you're saying. I never "ran" to anyone.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sg3;4493388]"Dude", is there anything you don't post whining about, huh, "Dude"??[/QUOTE]
    What, pointing out your ridiculous analogy?

Please, feel free to put me on your famous fake ignore list.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4493391]WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You're more of a vag than ASG.

I'd like to see Crash back up what you're saying. I never "ran" to anyone.[/QUOTE]

Its there in b&w. What more can I say? No whining here. Just providing facts that show you have no boundries to how low you will sink. Faking quotes to try and discredit a poster? Really? Talk about a vag.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4493400]Its there in b&w. What more can I say? No whining here. Just providing facts that show you have no boundries to how low you will sink. Faking quotes to try and discredit a poster? Really? Talk about a vag.[/QUOTE]
    Show me where I did that?

Post it.

LOL. It was deleted? "Nacho?" Yet SAR's hideous post about Jay Mohr's wife is still on the board.

You're delusional. And a vag.

And I can assure you that I've never asked a mod to delete a post of mine.
    Last edited by Jordy; 06-16-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Jimmy®;4493204]Late vote for Stokes[/QUOTE]

Somebody said "guffaw"; I'll go with that, Wink.