View Poll Results: Who deserves a break today?

Voters
12026. You may not vote on this poll
  • GuidoYazstremski

1,256 10.44%
  • FF2

579 4.81%
  • PatsfanTX

4,588 38.15%
  • PatriotReign

2 0.02%
  • Boston Patriot

1 0.01%
  • ASG

10 0.08%
  • Patman

4 0.03%
  • Crackity SOuthside the red necked Crackin cracka

4,587 38.14%
  • JStokes

12 0.10%
  • Jordy

987 8.21%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Ban Poll

Hall Of Fame
    Why wasn't SidGoldman3 in the poll?

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4491670]Looks like the $hit Stokes made when the power went out.[/QUOTE]

^^ I vote for this guy to be banned. The GronkWelk guy as well ...

I actually don't mind the trolls but as Jet fans we at least deserve 30 days free from all trolls. In all honesty it breaks the cohesiveness we have when we're talking about our team. Trolling is the #1 offense one can commit on a forum and racism and personal threats should be secondary. I think Trolling is that bad but I'm probably a minority here. I think all trolls should be jailed for 2 months minimum. Since we don't have that law in effect in this country the mods should be tougher and put their foot down. Think about it ... would Rex Ryan and the Jets allow Pats trolls to come into their huddle and talk over the QB? Would Rex allow someone to troll his meetings and film study session? We shouldn't allow trolls to interfere with our passion and investment as a fan either. Ban the Pats trolls ... The Tebow trolls could stay cause hell even the Jets coaches and players have to deal with Tebow trolls in their own locker room but Pats trolls ... they should be banned for 30 days starting immediately.
    Last edited by LadainianIMnotDONE; 06-16-2012 at 07:16 PM.

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;4493494]^^ I vote for this guy to be banned. The GronkWelk guy as well ...

I actually don't mind the trolls but as Jet fans we at least deserve 30 days free from all trolls. In all honesty it breaks the cohesiveness we have when we're talking about our team. Trolling is the #1 offense one can commit on a forum and racism and personal threats should be secondary. I think Trolling is that bad but I'm probably a minority here. I think all trolls should be jailed for 2 months minimum. Since we don't have that law in effect in this country the mods should be tougher and put their foot down. Think about it ... would Rex Ryan and the Jets allow Pats trolls to come into their huddle and talk over the QB? Would Rex allow someone to troll his meetings and film study session? We shouldn't allow trolls to interfere with our passion and investment as a fan either. Ban the Pats trolls ... The Tebow trolls could stay cause hell even the Jets coaches and players have to deal with Tebow trolls in their own locker room but Pats trolls ... they should be banned for 30 days starting immediately.[/QUOTE]

What a doosh

[QUOTE=FF2®;4493500]What a doosh[/QUOTE]

^^ I vote for this guy too ... Nobody likes him ... he serves no purpose on this forum. He types more on a jets forum than he does on a Pats forum. His own friends disowned him. He's more obsessed with the Jets than he is with liking the Pats ..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;4493540]^^ I vote for this guy too ... [B]Nobody likes him[/B] ... he serves no purpose on this forum. He types more on a jets forum than he does on a Pats forum. His own friends disowned him. He's more obsessed with the Jets than he is with liking the Pats ..[/QUOTE]
    I think he was voted to the Board in the Hampur or something like that.

Maybe Grand Pubah, I don't know.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FF2®;4493500]What a doosh[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;4493540]^^ I vote for this guy too ... Nobody likes him ... he serves no purpose on this forum. [/QUOTE]

Thank you.

From your lips to Sooths ears.

He's like have fingers growing around your arse.

You're like...wtf is that....while squirming in your seat.

Should I scratch or see a surgeon type.

Be gone chowdafile.

-

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4493550]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Wait...wut?

This was entertaining as hell to read...:D

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;4493540]^^ I vote for this guy too ... Nobody likes him ... he serves no purpose on this forum. He types more on a jets forum than he does on a Pats forum. His own friends disowned him. He's more obsessed with the Jets than he is with liking the Pats ..[/QUOTE]

Absolutely NO purpose

45,000 posts just to be a jackass

Why?

[QUOTE=32green;4493550]Thank you.

From your lips to Sooths ears.

You're like...wtf is that....while squirming in your seat.

Should I scratch or see a surgeon type.

Be gone chowdafile.

-

-[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing vodka.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4493564]Absolutely NO purpose

Why?[/QUOTE]

And you do it under 11,000. Congrats.

You and TX have to be the biggest losers on the internet over 40,000 posts and most of your adult lives spent on your hated rivals messageboards.

[QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4493580]You and TX have to be the biggest losers on the internet over 40,000 posts and most of your adult lives spent on your hated rivals messageboards.[/QUOTE]

Why would you think I hate the Jets?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FF2®;4493568]I'm guessing vodka.[/QUOTE]

"having".

Happy, arsefinger?

:rolleyes:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4493583]Why would you think I hate the Jets?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get past the part where he thinks the 7 years you've been a member here represents most of your adult lives. :huh:

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4493564]Absolutely NO purpose

Why?[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to mention his post count which is quite embarrassing. I think he talks to Jet fans on a forum more than he talks to his own family. His mother wants to have a talk with him and he's like "not now mom, i'm busy" ... busy talking about how Mark Sanchez threw 2 INT's ... He's so addicted to trolling on the Jets he watches Jets games while checking the Pats scoreboard on his phone.

I mean this guy is such a troll .... if Robert Kraft offered him to go to one Pats game all season anywhere he'd request it to be at our stadium. He's so obsessed with us dude he checked all of our draft pick's scouting reports before he even knew who the Pats drafted. I bet my left pinky he knows 20x more about what went down in our OTA's than what happened with the Pats. Every Pats troll on this site gets Cimini alerts to their phone. How pathetic ... bro I only know what happens with the Pats from a distance. I couldn't tell you who even showed up to the workouts in NE recently. I bet these kids could tell you Sanchez's stats from each practice lol .... freakin lames man. I sweat .... somebody should ban these kids for 30 days. Jet fans deserve it ... its bad enough that guys are so emotional here they attack each other. Pats fans trolling in bunches? Man someone needs to regulate this ...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;4493654]I didn't want to mention his post count which is quite embarrassing. I think he talks to Jet fans on a forum more than he talks to his own family. His mother wants to have a talk with him and he's like "not now mom, i'm busy" ... busy talking about how Mark Sanchez threw 2 INT's ... He's so addicted to trolling on the Jets he watches Jets games while checking the Pats scoreboard on his phone.

[/QUOTE]

this cat gets it

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4493569]And you do it under 11,000. Congrats.[/QUOTE]

I lol'ed.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Spectre;4493374]Not sure why I was on the troll list. Because I'm not a full blown Jets fan?[/QUOTE]

as the only guy with 0 votes, I wouldn't worry too much. :)

Rookie
    Guess I'm not trying hard enough ;)