Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas odds on jets wins since 2008

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;4493150]

... believe most of the pats fans have picked the bills to beat us this year ... i'm sure they feel this is insane as well

[/QUOTE]

Jets and Bills will split this year.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't Jet fans all get along?

Why can't Jet fans all get along (RIP Rodney) and agree that this team has basically sucked from the inside out since 69. ****tforbrains should'a been canned the day Rex entered the building, Bart Scott is worthless and continues to waste roster space. Add the media stroking all the effing ass clown #TBLOW fans, and we have the mother of all circus acts to look forward to. Get'cher dynamite ready if Rex's 2012 science project blows the hell up in everyone's face. Cant Wait.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ColonelForbin;4493779]Why ...I ... s*ck...[/QUOTE]

... congrats ... first and last post i've read from you ... welcome to the ignore list ...

l_j_r

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4493707]Jets and Bills will split this year.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, jets pats bills will all split with each other.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ColonelForbin;4493779]Why can't Jet fans all get along (RIP Rodney) and agree that this team has basically sucked from the inside out since 69. ****tforbrains should'a been canned the day Rex entered the building, Bart Scott is worthless and continues to waste roster space. Add the media stroking all the effing ass clown #TBLOW fans, and we have the mother of all circus acts to look forward to. Get'cher dynamite ready if Rex's 2012 science project blows the hell up in everyone's face. Cant Wait.[/QUOTE]
    lol, Welcome aboard Cap'n...If its going to all fall to sh*t, that is definitely the recipe

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe the other SOJF "realists" can offer you a salute over at my ignore list, Colonel

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4493707]Jets and Bills will split this year.[/QUOTE]

Kind of like the Patriots did with Buffalo last season? :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ColonelForbin;4493779]Why can't Jet fans all get along (RIP Rodney) and agree that this team has basically sucked from the inside out since 69. ****tforbrains should'a been canned the day Rex entered the building, Bart Scott is worthless and continues to waste roster space. Add the media stroking all the effing ass clown #TBLOW fans, and we have the mother of all circus acts to look forward to. Get'cher dynamite ready if Rex's 2012 science project blows the hell up in everyone's face. Cant Wait.[/QUOTE]

Really..... What a lame doosh troll.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]New England Patriots, 12 Wins: [/B]I hate to say it, but I have to go with either even (12 wins) or over. NE's offense will be almost impossible to stop with Brady, Welker, Gronk and Hernandez. They won 13 games last season, during a time where they featured a laughing stock defense along with plenty of defensive injuries. That NE defense should be much improved. I don't see them losing more than 4 games during the regular season.

[B]New York Jets, 8.5 Wins: [/B] Over. I see no reason why we shouldn't win at least 9 games. We've replaced an aging WR in Burress with a 6'5 WR in Hill who not only runs a 4.3 flat, but also has outstanding (top of the line) leaping ability. We've moved from a used up Tomlinson as our backup RB, to a dynamic threat in Joe McKnight. We went into last years season featuring an over the hill Mason as our slot WR, we now know who our slot WR is, his name is Jeremy Kerley and he's built for the slot. He's no longer a rookie either. We've upgraded over Lenohard/Smith at the safety position with Yeremiah Bell along with a low risk/high reward type of athlete in LaRon Landry. We went defense during two of our first 3 rounds drafting Coples, who seems to be a freak of nature to start opposite of Wilkerson and took a very fast LB in Davis with our 3rd round pick. We also have players such as Wilkerson, Ellis and Wilson who all have another year of experience in regards to the defensive end of the ball. We've added Tim Tebow to become the center piece of our Wildcat formation. With coach Tony Sparano running the offense? We could become next to impossible to stop on 3rd and short. Last but not least, in 2009 we set an all-time franchise record for most rushing yards during a single season. In 2010 we ranked top 5 in rushing offense. We're going back to a physical approach under coach Sparano, our offense is built for that, and we won't rank 20th in rushing this season. Top 5 for sure. The Jets are winning more than 8 games.

[B]Miami Dolphins, 7.5 Wins[/B]; I have to go under here. They only won 6 games last year, and started off the season 0-7. I just don't see them as a good football team heading into the season.

[B]Buffalo Bills, 7 Wins;[/B] I can see a 7-9 season, but I'll go under. They ended the season 1-8. I'm just not a believer in Buffalo until proven otherwise. Every season, NFL experts have them as a "team on the rise". When's the last time they've made the playoffs? I don't see it happening this season, not inside of the AFC East.

AFC North
    [B]Pittsburgh Steelers, 10 wins;[/B] Are you kidding me? Over. The Steelers are the class of the AFC North with a great quarterback in Roethlisberger along with the best group of LB's around. Very good up and coming running back as well. With Suggs going down, Reed and Lewis aging, Flacco not being a very good quarterback etc, etc... I like the Steelers to take the AFC North with 10+ wins.

[B]Baltimore Ravens, 10 wins: [/B]I'll have to go under here. I can see a 7-9, 9-7 type of season for Baltimore this season. They lost their best pass rusher from the outside in Suggs. That could end up killing their defense and other than Ray Rice? Who's a freak, I'm just not a believer in this Baltimore offense.

[B]Cincinnati Bengals, 7.5 wins[/B]; Over. Without question. An up and coming duo at the QB/WR position in Andy Dalton/A.J Green. Both impressed as rookies last season. Tough running game, one of the better NFL D's around etc, etc. Look for the Bengals as the team who passes Baltimore as the true contenders to the Steelers moving forward.

I'll give my thoughts on the rest of the teams at a later time, tired of predicting over/unders.
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 06-17-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;4493868]Agreed, jets pats bills will all split with each other.[/QUOTE]

AFCE wins/losses

Pats- 5-1 (loss to the Bills)
    Bills- 3-3
    Jets- 2-4 (2 losses to Pats, split with Bills and Phins)
    Phins- 1-5