Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party "Joke"

Large scale racism is dead!!!!!! LOL

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4492702]Large scale racism in America has long been dead. There are knuckleheads on both sides of the political sphere that are racist. That lady in Alabama seems like she could be one of them.

I find personally that Democrats often legislate based on racist principles. I would prefer that in America we treated every citizen the same. I don't like any programs that single out racial or ethnic groups for special treatment for any reason.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;4492796]Large scale racism is dead!!!!!! LOL[/QUOTE]

Well the NBPP are keeping it alive the best they can

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4492790]Originally Posted by kennyo7
    [B]No. Because im sure you want to deport the illegal Irish and Polish immigrants and not just the illegal Latino's I dont think you are racist based on your opinion of the DREAM act, i think you are foolish and wrong, but not racist. [/B]

This has to be my favorite pro-illegal strawman. The poor picked on Latinos. as if people vehemently against illegal immigration somehow manipulated it so they could single out one hated group. Yeah, it's our fault that 90% of illegals are Latino, you got it. :rolleyes:

"It's not illegal immigration you hate, it's brown people!"

No, if hordes of uneducated Polish folks, who formed gangs, and bled the system dry, and asked Americans to bend to their customs and language instead of the historical norm, there'd be just as much unhappiness, no question.[/QUOTE]

If you really are against illegal immigrations, why dont you take away the incentives for them to come here....take away the jobs. Go after those who hire illegals. Say a $10million dollar fine for every illegal you hire plus having to pay for all legal fees to have them deported.

Its much easier to go after those who hire illegals than try to find out who is here illegally, where they are, and trying to deport them.

Of course, conservatives wont like this because its "bad for capitalism and the private sector".

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4492801]If you really are against illegal immigrations, why dont you take away the incentives for them to come here....take away the jobs. Go after those who hire illegals. Say a $10million dollar fine for every illegal you hire plus having to pay for all legal fees to have them deported.[/quote]

Why does it have to one or the other?

Why does it have to the one that suits you, but leaves intact your own darlings of tolerence for illegal immigration and free public services?

Why not do ALL of it?

1. Go after those who are illegal immigrants and deport them.

2. Deny all public services to anyone who is an illegal immigrant.

3. Go after those who hire illegal immigrants.

In one breath you decry conservatives for not wanting to go after business, while you protect illegals are public services fraud on your own side.

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4492777]Well, of course, there's 3x as many whites. Liberal math. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Typical conservative BS to hide what you really want to say.
    If what you really care about is reducing the total amount being spent on welfare then you go after those who make up the largest percentage of users of welfare programs (whites) not the ethnic minority of which a larger percentage uses welfare programs, since overall they use less of that service.
    Of course that is if you are being honest about wanting to reduce welfare spending and not just really want to punish the ethnic minority who use these programs more (percentage wise). Percentages in this case mean diddly squat. Nice try though.

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4492801]If you really are against illegal immigrations, why dont you take away the incentives for them to come here....take away the jobs. Go after those who hire illegals. Say a $10million dollar fine for every illegal you hire plus having to pay for all legal fees to have them deported.

Its much easier to go after those who hire illegals than try to find out who is here illegally, where they are, and trying to deport them.

Of course, conservatives wont like this because its "bad for capitalism and the private sector".[/QUOTE]

Actually you just described Romney's illegal immigration platform. His premise is that without jobs illegals will stop coming here. Those here will leave on their own.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4492795]Believe it or not there is a gang of Polish bikers who terrorize Greenwich Village nightly in search of eponymous plunder, the Kielbasa gang.

Every night the residents hide the sausage[/QUOTE]

Are they European? :D

[QUOTE=Warfish;4492803]Why does it have to one or the other?
    .[/QUOTE]

Because one (going after the businesses) is 10000000000000X easier than the other.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4492816]Are they European? :D[/QUOTE]

They look European, but some might be faking it.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4492815]Actually you just described Romney's illegal immigration platform. His premise is that without jobs illegals will stop coming here. Those here will leave on their own.[/QUOTE]

So he is going to go after businesses that hire illegals? Yeah , ill believe it when i see it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4492801]If you really are against illegal immigrations, why dont you take away the incentives for them to come here....take away the jobs. Go after those who hire illegals. Say a $10million dollar fine for every illegal you hire plus having to pay for all legal fees to have them deported.

Of course, conservatives wont like this because its "bad for capitalism and the private sector".[/QUOTE]

How exactly would "I" do that Ken? By parties are slaves to meag-corps that feed off this cheap labor. I have no confidence that Romney will be any better in this area. I will say that Romney cares about this country a hell of a lot more than the leeches who come here only to suck on the govt nipple.

And conservative? I've voted Repub, exactly once, during the '10 midterms. I will be doubling my lifetime total in Nov, for sure, by default if no other reason.

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4492700]Because more whites are on welfare and receive public assistance than blacks and its[COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"] not even close[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]. More whites receive food stamps than blacks. Medicaid benefits are paid out to more whites than blacks.

So why would you use a black woman as an example instead of some po' white trash (who makes up the majority of the recipients?). Simple. Because she is a RACIST!!!![/QUOTE]

Give the man a ceeegar for his normal liberal spin and BS. One other thing welfare recipients have .5% more chilerns because THEY AIN'T PAYIN FOR THEM!!! BTY, wer're stuck paying for Mexican anchor babies ( for the next 20 years too)because they're "entitled" as well. The golden goose is a runnin out of eeeegs.

Based on the 2006 TOTAL population of each respective race in the United States, it is:
    5.27% white*(5.27% of the white population is on welfare)

27.78% black*(27.78% of the black population is on welfare)

11.47% Hispanic***(11.47% of the Hispanic population is on welfare)

Another way to look at this data is based on the total number of people who receive welfare. It is:

39% white 11,661,000 of 29,900,000 recipients

38% black 11,362,000 of 29,900,000

17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,00

All Pro
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4492822]Give the man a ceeegar for his normal liberal spin and BS. One other thing welfare recipients have .5% more chilerns because THEY AIN'T PAYIN FOR THEM!!! BTY, wer're stuck paying for Mexican anchor babies ( for the next 20 years too)because they're "entitled" as well. The golden goose is a runnin out of eeeegs.

Based on the 2006 TOTAL population of each respective race in the United States, it is:

Another way to look at this data is based on the total number of people who receive welfare. It is:

17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,00[/QUOTE]

Those 6% Asian/Pacific Islanders sure are losers! :P

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4492819]So he is going to go after businesses that hire illegals? Yeah , ill believe it when i see it.[/QUOTE]

That is his exact platform. They called it self deportation.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqTf1c-HrA&feature=player_embedded#[/url]!

[QUOTE=acepepe;4492822]Give the man a ceeegar for his normal liberal spin and BS. One other thing welfare recipients have .5% more chilerns because THEY AIN'T PAYIN FOR THEM!!! BTY, wer're stuck paying for Mexican anchor babies ( for the next 20 years too)because they're "entitled" as well. The golden goose is a runnin out of eeeegs.

17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,00[/QUOTE]

Nice try.
    Your stats dont include those receiving food stamps or unemployment benefits. Next time post the source (ill do it for you- US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute) so we can see what the numbers include.

Jets Insider VIP
    Closing paragraph:

They donít like it when you call them racist. They donít like it you catch them at being racist. [B]And itís no surprise that they donít like science.[/B]

yeah sure. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4492855]Nice try.
    Your stats dont include those receiving food stamps or unemployment benefits. Next time post the source (ill do it for you- US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute) so we can see what the numbers include.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by kennyo7
    Patriotism! What a joke. What the fk is patriotism? A term inbred uneducated rednecks use to make themselves feel better about their meaningless existence. Only idiots take pride in their living on land between man made boundaries. Patriotism, hah, what a joke. Almost as stupid as religion.

All Pro
    Your stats dont include those receiving food stamps or unemployment benefits. Next time post the source (ill do it for you- US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute) so we can see what the numbers include.[/QUOTE]

Even so, just admit that you don't have a card to play here besides "That's Racist!". Any white person who complains about paying for other people's welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc is automatically a racist even though it's not our fault that the numbers play like they do. Hell, even a black person who complains is an Uncle Tom. Could it just be that we don't wanna support anyone, of any color, but it happens that by %, minorities make up a bigger share?

Nice try! Hispanics are listed as white.
    Per CAPITA blacks one again take the (proverbial) CAKE! 28% and 14% of the population. #1 in crime #1 in living off of others. Your liberal programs have FAILED society and FAILED and ENSLAVED the people they are supposed to 'HELP" good one way voters though!

Liberals need to come to grips with this fact, These programs are not helping these people and I don't mean the people on TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE, I'm talking about the chronic abusers, it you had REAL empathy for them you'd agree. Liberals love the dependency cycle, because it feels good.

The U.S. Population for 2011 was 300 million.
    The percentage of Americans receiving food stamps was 45 million.
    28% of Food stamp recipients are Black. 59% of Food Stamp recipients are white.
    The above chart shows the percentage of each race receiving food stamps based on these numbers.

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4492868]Even so, just admit that you don't have a card to play here besides "That's Racist!". Any white person who complains about paying for other people's welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc is automatically a racist even though it's not our fault that the numbers play like they do. Hell, even a black person who complains is an Uncle Tom. Could it just be that we don't wanna support anyone, of any color, but it happens that by %, minorities make up a bigger share?[/QUOTE]

How about this, try talking about welfare without referring to race. I didnt bring up race with welfare, the tea bagger did. I was just responding to her clear racist pathetic attempt at a joke.

If you or any tea bagger wants to have an honest conversation about the merits of welfare and need for reform and how to stop welfare abuse, fine do so. But leave the race out of it. Perhaps you can. But i doubt the tea baggers can.