Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When You Can't Pass Something, Just Do it Anyway: The Dream Act

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4494218]I don't think liberals or the PCers of this country would take too kindly to me going outside and interrogating my landscapers...[/QUOTE]

Ask the owner.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4494036] To top it all off he did not have a right arm!! [/QUOTE]

So you're saying he was a leftist?

PS: Thats probably your best Facebook story yet.
    Last edited by FF2®; 06-18-2012 at 10:21 AM.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4494226]So you're saying he was a leftist?

PS: Thats probably your best Facebook story yet.[/QUOTE]

That too!

[QUOTE=acepepe;4494228]That too![/QUOTE]

Wanna be Facebook friends?

[QUOTE=cr726;4494222]Ask the owner.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. When he tells me they are legal, do I call him a liar or take him at his word...?

[QUOTE=FF2®;4494234]Wanna be Facebook friends?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure SSGT. Dan would love to be your friend
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/dan.marshall.357[/url] You can look at the pictures of the nice accident scene of the DREAMER!

Send me request on FB, I'd love to get a good laugh at your pictures!

Get off your lazy azz and cut your own lawn. That's what I do.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4494245]Fair enough. When he tells me they are legal, do I call him a liar or take him at his word...?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;4494257]Get off your lazy azz and cut your own lawn. That's what I do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Forrest!!!!

All of my black friends think its awesome

[QUOTE=acepepe;4494259]Thanks Forrest!!!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;4494274]All of my black friends think its awesome[/QUOTE]

I'll bet your "Mexican" friends don't.
    Last edited by acepepe; 06-18-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4494036]And are you surprised yet?!? No Insurance!!! How in the **** can you drive a new Nissan in our country and not have any of these items?!! [/QUOTE]

F*cking government forcing people to buy insurance. :nono:

This man was a revolutionary. Not only did he tell the nanny state to GFY with insurance, he really showed them what's up by thumbing his nose at the myriad of insane "laws" the government passed to further take our freedoms while driving on the road.

Life must be alot more pleasant as a recipient of the System, rather than as a payer into the system.

Makes the trade of liberty for comfort and security so much more easy to accept, when it's someone elses dime paying for the thing you're forced to buy...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4494036]This is way we can't stand of MOST of these people.
    This is on my freinds FB page SSGT Dan Marshall, Ranger division Ret.
    DREAM ON!!!!
    Dan Marshall
    Ok, I know some of my FB liberals will be harsh on me but.... As I was leaving my buddies house to store my '61 Cadillac I recently picked up I was driving North on IH-45 off Dixie Farm Rd onto IH-45 N. As I was entering freeway this Nissan was traveling at a high rate of speed weaving in and out of traffic. As the Father's Day traffic kept him in check every 5-10 miles he found spots to speed back up again. As traffic cleared around South IH-610 this jackass speed past me at a high rate of speed again and stayed in eye shot just past S Wayside until I could see traffic at a stand still again due to an accident at Scott street. This jackass didn't even stop and slammed into 8 cars at a high rate of speed. Knocking cars all over the freeway and causing me onto the shoulder and into the grass! As I reversed back onto the freeway I attempted to help folks. I made an initial check on the culprit and he was stuck inside the Nissan with blood pouring from his face. My thought at this moment was please bleed out dumb ass because just in eye shot of his Nissan was a child laying on the hard concrete road bed next to the last car he slammed into. Miraculously she was going to be ok with scraps and bruises. No one was killed! But this Mexican Jackass had No ID, no Green Card and No Drivers License! And are you surprised yet?!? No Insurance!!! [B]How in the **** can you drive a new Nissan in our country and not have any of these items?!! To top it all off he did not have a right arm!![/B] WTF!! Ill tell you what if that child was DOA on the freeway, I would have pulled this thug out of the Nissan and beat what life he had left out of him! Why?? Blatantly driving reckless, no insurance, drunk or high on drugs, no ID, here illegally, disregard for others safety! And for hurting an innocent child on Fathers Day. This is why![/QUOTE]

Isn't it obvious? He said he would give his right arm for a new Nissan.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4492825]Part of the problem IMO. It's a gateway to fraud, corruption and unfairness.

You;d never expect an Accountant to have "accounting discretion" on what and how things are reported.

But the very Law.....it's so flexable, it may as well not exist. Since it can be whatever those in power want it to be at any given moment.

No wonder you support the Healthcare Mandate. You simply don't see Law as a limit to Power. You see it as a bag of jello, to be formed into whatever you want it to mean on any given day to suit you.[/quote]

Funny. I don't support the mandate.

[quote]Right, their parants and guradians have that responsabillity, and the State should be enforcing the Law and deporting those parents, and their minro children with them.

Not giving them everything a Citizen has and more (including in some cases preferential treatemnt over actual Citizens, as in In-State tuition and acceptance) as a reward for having broken the Law and cheated the system, a system I should point out, that we citizens are paying for.[/QUOTE]

None of this actually responds to what I said

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4492874]But doggin the the only detriment is no citizenship. So you're saying they should be treated like any other alien seeking residence who came here legally?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. When you are talking about kids who did not themselves commit an illegal act to enter the country? Yes.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4492882]When that child becomes an adult doesn't he or she have a responsability for being here illegally? [/quote]

Not legally, no. Legally, the crimes involved in illegal immigration are:

1) Entering the US illegally; or
    2) Overstaying the limits of a legal entry.

"Remaining in the US while illegal" is not actually a criminal act.

So while the entry of the child in question was illegal, the person we are talking about cannot be said to have voluntarily committed any illegal act - and, IMO, they should therefore be treated like any other alien applying for permanent residence.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4493221]That's the problem, The Democrats always bring out the shining example " Juan" has work two jobs while maintaining a 4.0 and has dreams of medical school so he can find a cure for his cancer ridden mother." Or "Maria", The 20 year old girl with the large inquisitive eyes, whom, as a 4 year old was brought to this county and speaks not a word of Spanish (witch is curious as her parents speak not a word of English)Is now in U.T law school on grants and in state tuition, she want to be an International Attorney, so she can help restore the native lands of her people to it's rightful owners.

They don't show you, "Jose" a 18 year old gang banger with no arrests other than some juvie sht. But, is still a "student".
    Or "Consuela" Who is a 26 year old with 3 kids on WIC, foods tamps, AFDC, and lives in public housing, but is working on her GED!!!

Guess witch one there are more of? by about 85%[/QUOTE]

Guess what? They should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Period. (Not even going to bother asking you to back up your numbers, because it's irrelevant).

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4494464]Not legally, no. Legally, the crimes involved in illegal immigration are:

1) Entering the US illegally; or
    2) Overstaying the limits of a legal entry.

"Remaining in the US while illegal" is not actually a criminal act.

So while the entry of the child in question was illegal, the person we are talking about cannot be said to have voluntarily committed any illegal act - and, IMO, they should therefore be treated like any other alien applying for permanent residence.[/QUOTE]

Stop making sense! :D

No one here has any interest in understanding the immigration laws. They want to believe they know the laws and understanding the laws is optional.

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4494459]Absolutely. When you are talking about kids who did not themselves commit an illegal act to enter the country? Yes.[/QUOTE]

So you're willing to do the "inhumane" thing and send the kids parents back?

[QUOTE=cr726;4494257]Get off your lazy azz and cut your own lawn. That's what I do.[/QUOTE]

I rent... No way I'm taking care of someone else's shiz... and the coming months it'll be 100 degrees daily... No thanks...