Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When You Can't Pass Something, Just Do it Anyway: The Dream Act

All League
    Nobody is saying it isn't a problem, Ace.

What's your solution?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4493434]We can go after illegals and penalize companies that hire them. But that won't make 12 million illegals disappear.

A mass deportation is too expensive and unrealistic. Penalizing every company that hires illegals is not going to have a good impact economically.

We can deport those that aren't contributing to society or having a negative impact on society. We can penalize the companies that are hiring illegals by the droves.

But there are 12 million illegals and we're in a recession/debt crises.

The truth is, some of them will be staying no matter what. [B]So lets give the ones that are productive, and have grown up in our society, a place in our society.[/B][/QUOTE]

You get your wish, Obama Dream act via executive order.

All League
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4493455]You get your wish, Obama Dream act via executive order.[/QUOTE]

It's not a pathway to citizenship, only Congress can pass that law. The President is simply, by executive order, not going to deport those that meet those standards.

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4493454]Nobody is saying it isn't a problem, Ace.

What's your solution?[/QUOTE]

I was in a grocery store Called Fiesta today to buy shrimp, this is what I observed today and many times before. $150.00 worth of grocery's
    and the Mexican non-English speaker breaks out the Loanestar card(food stamps) for 3/4 of it and the WIC for the remaining, Dressed well, I'm sure with a nice car or truck as is the usual, NO DOUBT "says she and the kids live alone without the dad so she's eligible for more of YOUR $$$$ while the father works 16 hrs a day in reality. Free school lunches and healthcare too. Solution! NO anchor babies!!! No social services for children of illegals, Period!!! No medical except emergency care. you watch how fast their asses go back the other way back to Mexico. We cannot afford to be the golden goose any longer.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4493320]To be quite honest, there's not a whole hell of a lot that scares me. But, if you're implying that 'people of color" are more apt to commit crime in the Houston area, You'd be right. One just needs to watch the new @ 5 to draw that conclusion. Unless of course, all the liberal reporters are closet racist and show the "people of color" at a 90% rate over whites to give the illusion of one sided crime stats.

True story! This morning at about 6:45 in my white bread hoood I hear someone talking very loud coming down the street(very unusual) I look out and as it gets closer it's a black woman in shorts, a UT tee shirt and a Dashiki rag on her head yelling into her cell phone,went up the street and 10 minutes later came back still screaming in to the phone. "i tolt that ma faa, blaa blaa!
    Gods Honest truth! Stereo types be damned!!!![/QUOTE]

Yu shuuda shot the hoe and tooken da *****ez food stamps! wut da fuk wheezy be doin in yur nize white naybuhood?

[QUOTE=acepepe;4493463]I was in a grocery store Called Fiesta today to buy shrimp, this is what I observed today and many times before. $150.00 worth of grocery's
    and the Mexican non-English speaker breaks out the Loanestar card(food stamps) for 3/4 of it and the WIC for the remaining, Dressed well, I'm sure with a nice car or truck as is the usual, NO DOUBT "says she and the kids live alone without the dad so she's eligible for more of YOUR $$$$ while the father works 16 hrs a day in reality. Free school lunches and healthcare too. Solution! NO anchor babies!!! No social services for children of illegals, Period!!! No medical except emergency care. you watch how fast their asses go back the other way back to Mexico. We cannot afford to be the golden goose any longer.[/QUOTE]

Boy you should call the authority's you seem to witness so many of these incidents. it's almost unbelievable.

I got one for ya, the other day I saw this Mexican guy mowing his lawn and it was HIS HOUSE. I mean how crazy is that?!?!?
    Last edited by FF2®; 06-16-2012 at 06:03 PM.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4493469]Boy you should call the authority's you seem to witness so many of these incidents. it's almost unbelievable.

I got one for ya, the other day I saw this Mexican guy mowing his lawn and it was HIS HOUSE. I mean how crazy is that?!?!?[/QUOTE]

he should hire some illegal to cut his lawn. I do.;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Herea what i saw early this morning, no one speaking English. Yes they are dressed well yes they seem like family people, yes thwy are hard working,

No, they did not go tnrough the same rigors my family did to assismilate themselves into ths country like my ancestors did in the early 1900's. Yes we were immigrants, no we were not giiven anything...yes i am angry

[QUOTE=jetswin;4493483]Herea what i saw early this morning, no one speaking English. Yes they are dressed well yes they seem like family people, yes thwy are hard working,

No, they did not go tnrough the same rigors my family did to assismilate themselves into ths country like my ancestors did in the early 1900's. Yes we were immigrants, no we were not giiven anything...yes i am angry[/QUOTE]

Amen...

Friggin' grandparents jumped through hoops to assimilate into this country, including both great grandfathers and both grandfathers joining the service...

You'd never catch them speaking anything but English for fear of being viewed as an outsider... At some point, it became acceptable and it certainly shouldn't be... I'm tolerant to most crap but this issue is my ****ing line in the sand... Pains me to watch it day in and day out and know I can't do anything about it...

[QUOTE=FF2®;4493468]Yu shuuda shot the hoe and tooken da *****ez food stamps! wut da fuk wheezy be doin in yur nize white naybuhood?[/QUOTE]

I have no Idea if the fore mentioned "hoe" was on food stamps or not. What I do know is, She was fckin LOUD, Where the hell does she think she is? This is a NEIGHBORHOOOOD!!!! not a

[B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Black"]MOVIE THEATER!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=FF2®;4493468]Yu shuuda shot the hoe and tooken da *****ez food stamps! wut da fuk wheezy be doin in yur nize white naybuhood?[/QUOTE]

Yeah...Im sure your neighborhood is integrated.;)
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 06-16-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Yea all you dimwits backing illegal immigrants. You want them you pay for them. Then we will see how loving you are. You are full Obama****! :steamin:

[QUOTE=acepepe;4493502]I have no Idea if the fore mentioned "hoe" was on food stamps or not. What I do know is, She was fckin LOUD, Where the hell does she think she is? This is a NEIGHBORHOOOOD!!!! not a

[B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Black"]MOVIE THEATER!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

yeah deez hoes gotta learn to act rite in white naybuhoodz

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4493529]Yea all you dimwits backing illegal immigrants. You want them you pay for them. Then we will see how loving you are. You are full Obama****! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

How much are they. I'll take 2.

[QUOTE=jetswin;4493483]Herea what i saw early this morning, no one speaking English. Yes they are dressed well yes they seem like family people, yes thwy are hard working,

No, they did not go tnrough the same rigors my family did to assismilate themselves into ths country like my ancestors did in the early 1900's. Yes we were immigrants, no we were not giiven anything...yes i am angry[/QUOTE]

Times have changed, you have parents who think it is awesome when their child yells at other adults. Crazy sh1t! End of times!!!!!!

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4493526]Yeah...Im sure your neighborhood is integrated.;)[/QUOTE]

No, thank god.

1. Obama has clearly done this for political gain and proving that he is a politician only and not a leader.

2. Obama circumventing congress to pull this political stunt is against the spirit of the constitution.

3. This is a real problem with no easy solution.

4. Where was the outrage about disrespecting the constitution during 00' to 08'? Pure Hypocrisy but we must remember our talking points; The problems with our economy began in 2008 as did the violations of the constitution. As an example, the outrage by the conservatives here at JI was palpable when the details for the patriot act was announced as was the outrage over Bush's war in Iraq. It sounded something like this ....crickets....crickets....crickets...

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4493669]1. Obama has clearly done this for political gain and proving that he is a politician only and not a leader.

2. Obama circumventing congress to pull this political stunt is against the spirit of the constitution.

4. Where was the outrage about disrespecting the constitution during 00' to 08'? Pure Hypocrisy but we must remember our talking points; The problems with our economy began in 2008 as did the violations of the constitution. As an example, the outrage by the conservatives here at JI was palpable when the details for the patriot act was announced as was the outrage over Bush's war in Iraq. It sounded something like this ....crickets....crickets....crickets...[/QUOTE]

I don't see a lot of BUSH supporters here. he was awful. A friend of mine just flew from US to England to France to Spain , back to England back to US and
    the wait was 20 minutes at all airports except U.S where these so called "federal security agents", empowered by BUSH, pretend to know what they are doing. I had a protein shake that got flagged in LA, yet I brought it on the plane in Charlotte. They frisk old ladies. BUSH was a disaster as was the Patriot act. IMO, the 2008 crisis was simply on his watch. The mortgage crisis started well before 2000 and was as much the fault of congress, banks etc.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4493669]1. Obama has clearly done this for political gain and proving that he is a politician only and not a leader.

4. Where was the outrage about disrespecting the constitution during 00' to 08'? Pure Hypocrisy but we must remember our talking points; The problems with our economy began in 2008 as did the violations of the constitution. As an example, the outrage by the conservatives here at JI was palpable when the details for the patriot act was announced as was the outrage over [COLOR="Red"]Bush's war in Iraq[/COLOR]. It sounded something like this ....crickets....crickets....crickets...[/QUOTE]

With Bill Clinton's Intel and the Clinton'S approval along with Kerry, and most of the Dems in congress. Chirp, chirp, chirp!

4. Where was the outrage about disrespecting the constitution during 00' to 08'? Pure Hypocrisy but we must remember our talking points; The problems with our economy began in 2008 as did the violations of the constitution. As an example, the outrage by the conservatives here at JI was palpable when the details for the patriot act was announced as was the outrage over Bush's war in Iraq. It sounded something like this ....crickets....crickets....crickets...[/QUOTE]

The Patriot act the torture the war in Iraq all were abominations. They were also all authorized by Congress. Obama is acting like a Monarch not an elected official constrained by the Constitutional seperation of powers.