Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Things We Learned in Mini-Camp

[QUOTE=david1023;4492848]He must have found another writers' lost notes that blew away from the wind.[/QUOTE]
    Lmfao

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;4492824]This seems like a fair and balanced write up. Cimini must have been drunk or somebody found his lost doll and returned it to him. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

[QUOTE=Dcat;4492858]11. We also learned that Cimini is still a douche.[/QUOTE]

Hee...hee...hee...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4492858]11. We also learned that Cimini is still a douche.[/QUOTE]

I'd put that at NUMBER ONE but it really doesn't belong because it's NOT something we learned at mini-camp in any way

anybody who has ever read any of his spew at either the Daily News or at the local nyc espn website (which has to be one of the least clicked internet locations on the planet) knows that he was a douche then, is still a douche and will always be a douche

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4493096]I'd put that at NUMBER ONE but it really doesn't belong because it's NOT something we learned at mini-camp in any way

anybody who has ever read any of his spew at either the Daily News or at the local nyc espn website (which has to be one of the least clicked internet locations on the planet) knows that he was a douche then, is still a douche and will always be a douche[/QUOTE]

His mother was telling me just the other day...yeah I was shocked to. He does have a mother

Sanchez doesn't look comfortable throwing the ball?

don't you guys get sick of this?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=FF2;4493146]Sanchez doesn't look comfortable throwing the ball?

don't you guys get sick of this?[/QUOTE]

Dozens, icluding myself, have not yet voted in the banachowdpoll.

DOnt make us.

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;4493165]Dozens, icluding myself, have not yet voted in the banachowdpoll.

DOnt make us.[/QUOTE]

What is that in your avatar?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4493166]What is that in your avatar?[/QUOTE]

I'll help out. NJ mom who is obsessed with tanning took little daughter to tanning salon and created outrage. Post headline with above picture: "Toast of the Town"... Daily News: "Roasted Nut." Tanning gone psycho...

Jets Insider VIP
    Hmmmm I guess Sparano is a LIAR than when he said that Sanchez looked "outstanding" then......

Good Grief...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;4493165]Dozens, icluding myself, have not yet voted in the banachowdpoll.

DOnt make us.[/QUOTE]

I,m unbannable,

[QUOTE=FF2;4493279]I,m unbannable,[/QUOTE]

Don't know why anyone would have voted for you. Too insignificant.

[QUOTE=Led Halen;4492904]I just do not get the hate that some of this board has for Kyle Wilson....hes not Revis but he played pretty damn good nickel last year. And every single person knew Ducasse was very raw when we drafted him....now since hes not at Orlando Pace level yet hes automatically a bust. Give these kids some freakin time.[/QUOTE]

simple...Kyle Wilson sucks, period. He was not worthy of a sixth round pick, let alone a first. Been saying this since he was drafted and stepped on the field, he looks like a little boy running around with his dad and their friends.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4493301]Don't know why anyone would have voted for you. Too insignificant.[/QUOTE]

That's why I voted for him. I was afraid what he might do to himself if he got no votes. FF1 would have won this thing easy

[QUOTE=Dcat;4493301]Don't know why anyone would have voted for you. Too insignificant.[/QUOTE]

who are you?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;4493328]simple...Kyle Wilson sucks, period. He was not worthy of a sixth round pick, let alone a first. Been saying this since he was drafted and stepped on the field, he looks like a little boy running around with his dad and their friends.[/QUOTE]

Refreshingly honest to see you man up and admit you've been 100% dead wrong about Wilson "since the day he was drafted "

Good job

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    [QUOTE=sg3;4492852]there seems to be a huge disparity between the Dick Semen-i Sanchez stats and those reported during each day of the camp by ALL the other reporters....

reports like 8 of 10 for one practice and similar ones for others

Yet somehow, Dick Semen-i only managed to see 11 completions total out of 29 attempts?

either he is an outright lying douchebag OR (based on my times of watching him watch practices at Hofstra for years and at Cortland in 2010) he may have spent most of the practices in his usual position of facing away from the field jabbering on his cell phone probably ordering pizza or chinese food for lunch[/QUOTE]

I found that strange as well, and totally contrary to what I was reading from various reports, tweets, etc. Way to go, Dick.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4492863]No, Rex is going with Sanchez. He has been here 3 years and they just gave him that BS extension. In order to avoid looking like fools, they have to start him this year. But he will be on a short leash and with Buff, Pitt, Hou, SF and NE in the 1st 7 weeks, Sanchez will have his work cut out for him to keep his job.[/QUOTE]

Rex and Sanchez will be gone by the end of the season. Sanchez is a terrible football player. We can't blame Sh!tty this season, time to step up son.

[QUOTE=srobjets;4494752]Rex and Sanchez will be gone by the end of the season. Sanchez is a terrible football player. We can't blame Sh!tty this season, time to step up son.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4493261]Hmmmm I guess Sparano is a LIAR than when he said that Sanchez looked "outstanding" then......

Good Grief...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I never heard this before and I'm not a huge Sparano fan to begin with.

But I never heard of where he was a LIAR or believed one thing and said the opposite, or knowingly mislead others.

Maybe Sanchez was "outstanding" based on things that had nothing to do with meaningless OTA stats.

Please post one link or quote where Sparano INDEED lied as you are suggesting.

Thank you.

Good Grief doggamflimminflammit ... :rolleyes: