Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else watching this Wackjob......

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Anyone else watching this Wackjob......

Walking across Niagra Falls on channel 7?

Niagara falls wire walk

Nil Wallenda. Wtf. Really?

Oh wait. He's wearing a tether.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4493080]Walking across Niagra Falls on channel 7?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was on a wire. :huh:

Yea, kinda wanna see him fall

I rember watchin the old man shakin in the wind and fallin 30 something years ago, real sad sh*t

Jets Insider VIP
    If he was a real man he would have no safety harness

Does he really have a safety harness?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4493091]If he was a real man he would have no safety harness[/QUOTE]

I'm not watching but does he actually have a safety harness? :eek:

I don't want the guy to fall but having the harness takes all the danger out of it, no?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4493094]I'm not watching but does he actually have a safety harness? :eek:

I don't want the guy to fall but having the harness takes all the danger out of it, no?[/QUOTE]

Yeah he does so ghey. Evil kanevil was a mans man. Don't make them like him anymore

His dad coaching him over radio is ghey too

[QUOTE=crossfire;4493094]I'm not watching but does he actually have a safety harness? :eek:

I don't want the guy to fall but having the harness takes all the danger out of it, no?[/QUOTE]

I think if he does fall with the harness there are orders to shoot his ass down

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4493091]If he was a real man he would have no safety harness[/QUOTE]

That would take some serious balls.

Rookie
    Saw somewhere yesterday that it was ABC that was forcing him to use the harness. He was against it.

I have no link.

I'm on my way TFO.

:ontome:

All Pro
    Speaking of whack jobs, I was just outside taking out the trash. And from the neighbors' house I could hear the sound of a spanking being administered. And they don't have kids.

:confused:

:eek:

:yes:
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 06-15-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4493099]That would take some serious balls.[/QUOTE]

I'm LOL at the guy takin interviews as walking this wire. You think he would be talking without the harness

Crazy how his mom made the shoes and his NASA engineer uncle created the wire. I smell a fix like a David Blaine stunt

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4493102]I'm LOL at the guy takin interviews as walking this wire. You think he would be talking without the harness

Crazy how his mom made the shoes and his NASA engineer uncle created the wire. I smell a fix like a David Blaine stunt[/QUOTE]

He gets to bang Hannah if he makes it across. I thought I hears Tebow talking along the way.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4493101]Speaking of whack jobs, I was just outside taking out the trash. And from the neighbors' house I could hear the sound of a spanking being administered. And they don't have kids.

:confused:

:eek:

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Any chance you live next to Jim Rome and he has David Stern over? Cuz Stern gave the little loud mouth wuss a spanking the other day.

Jets Insider VIP
    or maybe bang Sam?

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4493103]He gets to bang Hannah if he makes it across. I thought I hears Tebow talking along the way.[/QUOTE]

Heard a rumor that Hannah blew her way to the top, now that's a lady

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4493103]He gets to bang Hannah if he makes it across. I thought I hears Tebow talking along the way.[/QUOTE]

There is alot of praying going on. It is impressive the slope of the wire he's walking. I'd be $hitting a brick

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh god, why I am I doing this.