Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What a fkn life!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4493534]Tired of the bull**** man. I know I'll get flamed here but god damn have I had a rough go of it.[/QUOTE]

Drunk posting at 9PM on a Saturday?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    meh, life is what you make of it. The #1 lesson I've taught my sons from day one is that there is only one thing in this life that you have [B]absolute total[/B] control over: [B]your attitude[/B].

Change what you can, deal with what you can't, and get on with it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4493639]And you felt using the Lords name in vain would turn things around?

I felt pity for you at first, now nothing.[/QUOTE]

You have more mood swings than my wife.

Yet, I think I would like to meet you someday.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I post here. Good stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4493705]meh, life is what you make of it. The #1 lesson I've taught my sons from day one is that there is only one thing in this life that you have [B]absolute total[/B] control over: [B]your attitude[/B].

Change what you can, deal with what you can't, and get on with it.[/QUOTE]

you sound chinese

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4493639]And you felt using the Lords name in vain would turn things around?

[/QUOTE]

you are one surprise after another

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4493534]Tired of the bull**** man. I know I'll get flamed here but god damn have I had a rough go of it.[/QUOTE]

you could be Rodney King

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So let me get this straight.

1. Since I'm not the worst afflicted person in the world my feelings aren't justified.

2. Since I haven't died in a war my feelings aren't justified.

3. Since I wasn't beaten up by LAPD because of being black my feelings aren't justified.

4. Since I'm not the poorest person in the world and living in poverty then my feelings aren't justified.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4493797]So let me get this straight.

1. Since I'm not the worst afflicted person in the world my feelings aren't justified.

3. Since I wasn't beaten up by LAPD because of being black my feelings aren't justified.

4. Since I'm not the poorest person in the world and living in poverty then my feelings aren't justified.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

4. Since I'm not the poorest person in the world and living in poverty then my feelings aren't justified.[/QUOTE]

You really can't compare yourself to those people.

Those people have balls.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm out of the loop here but why is Southside copping some abuse because he's having a bad time of it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that's what everyone is saying, bro. You gotta expect a decent amount of good-natured ribbing with a thread like this.

Life's what you make of it...or more precisely, how you react to it. Getting all melancholy because sh*t sucks doesn't make sh*t suck any less. If you find yourself in a rut...just pull a Constanza and do the opposite of what you would normally do. I know it's from a sitcom, but it actually does work. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, tough crowd, lol. What's the main problem SS? Besides not having lead in your pencil, of course?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still haven't got laid? It must be frustrating but keep trying. Even Snooki has a hard time getting laid sometimes.

:P;):D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its been a rough go. Id rather not get into specifics. Having a chronic depression problem doesnt help. But I do agree. Attitude goes a long way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    But yes. I was also drunk and posting by 9pm. It was another ****ty day in a long line of recent ****ty days.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4493852]Its been a rough go. Id rather not get into specifics. Having a chronic depression problem doesnt help. But I do agree. Attitude goes a long way.[/QUOTE]

Life is tough dude. Everybody but everybody goes through rough patches in their life. Feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to change that. Worrying about everything and stressing over the things you can't control can get you sick, like I did. Talking about it helps a lot. I never talked about anything until my wife made me start talking.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You degenerates are all Ive got in this crazy world... This is a cause for depression, no?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lighten up, Francis...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4493856]But yes. I was also drunk and posting by 9pm. It was another ****ty day in a long line of recent ****ty days.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with it man, the black dog can be very tough - you'll pull through I'm sure. :yes: