Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Scariest/Most Unsettling UNEXPLAINED Thing That Has Ever Happened to You?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4496494]What if he swallows the lens cap? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

FTW!! :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, this ****in place. Willie Randolph! Some a dese calls....

Yes, it was Budd Dwyer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4496492]I'm bringing an old Nikon for him to tinker with until the Dr. arrives.

-[/QUOTE]

are you guys also gonna shoot some "home movies" a la Bob Crane and his deviant buddy??

Bob Crane: Your fingers are up my cheeks. What you doing in there?
    John Carpenter: lt's an orgy, Bob.

:eek:

:yes:

:redghey:

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    no one says "Bob Crane" the way Willem DaFoe can.

:shudder, and shudder again:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4496662]no one says "Bob Crane" the way Willem DaFoe can.

[B]:shudder, and shudder again:[/B][/QUOTE]

Nice Climax?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4496582]are you guys also gonna shoot some "home movies" a la Bob Crane and his deviant buddy??

Bob Crane: Your fingers are up my cheeks. What you doing in there?
    John Carpenter: lt's an orgy, Bob.

:redghey:[/QUOTE]

That scene rocked!

"Wait....stop the tape...back..back... Wtf.... is that your finger up my a**?!!"

"uh...yes. I thought you liked that, Bob."

Lmao!

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4496694]That scene rocked!

"Wait....stop the tape...back..back... Wtf.... is that your finger up my a**?!!"

Lmao!

-[/QUOTE]

lol...

"Her ass, your ass, what's the difference?"

"What's the difference? the difference is your fingers in my azz!!"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4496694]That scene rocked!

Lmao!

-[/QUOTE]

no, no it did not rock...one of the more creepier moments in celluloid history

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell are you old farts jabbering about? It sounds like a bunch of dentures clanking together.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4496686]Nice Climax?[/QUOTE]
    Prolly an anti-climax; still made a mess tho

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay u bag o' dicks - take ur best shot:

In the early 80’s and I was on Annual training with my Guard unit in Minnesota. We had just come back to our barracks area after being in the field for a week. We would then spend the next couple of days packing up and heading for home. The morning we got to our barracks, I was really tired from being on CQ duty most of the night. When the other guys in my section headed for lunch, I decided to crash on a cot we had in our supply room and have a buddy wake me when they got back.

As soon as I lied down, I was out. And then it happened. I began to have the most vivid dream I’ve ever experienced, before or since. It was from an exceptionally happy moment of my life. A rare 4th of July family reunion during my childhood where most of my living maternal relatives were able to attend.

It all seemed so real. Playing whiffle ball with my cousins, eating my grandmother’s homemade ice cream, etc. I was thoroughly convinced I was there, back in time. But what was really freaky was seeing relatives that had passed away such as my grandfather and my two uncles. I remember staring at them and they would look back and ask what I was looking at. I remember telling my grandfather that I really missed him, and he laughed and said he hadn’t gone anywhere. Then suddenly I woke up.

I was no longer in the supply room but on a bunk in the barracks. It was morning revelry and everyone was just waking up. I was confused as hell. My buddy, in the next bunk, was just getting up and he looked over and asked me what kind of drugs I was on yesterday. “Yesterday?” I asked.

He told me that when they came back from lunch, they had tried to wake me up but I was in some sort of drunk-like state and was making absolutely no sense. My section sergeant who was also a friend figured I was on “something” so instead of turning me in to the MPs, had our other friend put me to bed. I apologized to everyone that day and we all just wrote off the incident to exhaustion.

Now cut to 15 years later.
    I was taking care of my terminally ill mother. I had been at her house for a couple of weeks with her being very close to death. During this period we had spent time reminiscing about our lives together; that is whenever she was lucid.
    During one of her coherent moments I brought up that July 4th family reunion that I had dreamt about. “Oh yes, everyone was there! That was so much fun!” she said. We chatted a few more moments about that day and then at one point she looked at me very odd and stated:
    “Honey, you were acting so strange that day”

I remember sitting up with shot, looking at her and just saying “What?”
    But she never answered me. She had slipped back to sleep. Later on that day and for the remaining time we had together I would press her to explain what she had meant by that sentence but she could never even remember that particular conversation. Then she passed away.

It still freaks the livin’ sh*t out of me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4496706]What the hell are you old farts jabbering about? It sounds like a bunch of dentures clanking together.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.jackgartside.com/images/crowd.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once dropped a dollar and it landed on it's edge. That was freaky scary. :eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4496806]Okay u bag o' dicks - take ur best shot:

In the early 80’s and I was on Annual training with my Guard unit in Minnesota. We had just come back to our barracks area after being in the field for a week. We would then spend the next couple of days packing up and heading for home. The morning we got to our barracks, I was really tired from being on CQ duty most of the night. When the other guys in my section headed for lunch, I decided to crash on a cot we had in our supply room and have a buddy wake me when they got back.

As soon as I lied down, I was out. And then it happened. I began to have the most vivid dream I’ve ever experienced, before or since. It was from an exceptionally happy moment of my life. A rare 4th of July family reunion during my childhood where most of my living maternal relatives were able to attend.

It all seemed so real. Playing whiffle ball with my cousins, eating my grandmother’s homemade ice cream, etc. I was thoroughly convinced I was there, back in time. But what was really freaky was seeing relatives that had passed away such as my grandfather and my two uncles. I remember staring at them and they would look back and ask what I was looking at. I remember telling my grandfather that I really missed him, and he laughed and said he hadn’t gone anywhere. Then suddenly I woke up.

I was no longer in the supply room but on a bunk in the barracks. It was morning revelry and everyone was just waking up. I was confused as hell. My buddy, in the next bunk, was just getting up and he looked over and asked me what kind of drugs I was on yesterday. “Yesterday?” I asked.

He told me that when they came back from lunch, they had tried to wake me up but I was in some sort of drunk-like state and was making absolutely no sense. My section sergeant who was also a friend figured I was on “something” so instead of turning me in to the MPs, had our other friend put me to bed. I apologized to everyone that day and we all just wrote off the incident to exhaustion.

Now cut to 15 years later.
    I was taking care of my terminally ill mother. I had been at her house for a couple of weeks with her being very close to death. During this period we had spent time reminiscing about our lives together; that is whenever she was lucid.
    During one of her coherent moments I brought up that July 4th family reunion that I had dreamt about. “Oh yes, everyone was there! That was so much fun!” she said. We chatted a few more moments about that day and then at one point she looked at me very odd and stated:
    “Honey, you were acting so strange that day”

I remember sitting up with shot, looking at her and just saying “What?”
    But she never answered me. She had slipped back to sleep. Later on that day and for the remaining time we had together I would press her to explain what she had meant by that sentence but she could never even remember that particular conversation. Then she passed away.

It still freaks the livin’ sh*t out of me.[/QUOTE]

You dreamed about a picnic..... you were actually at.

Your friends thought you acted like you were on something.

And your mother said you were strange.

Seems about right.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4496719]Prolly an anti-climax; still made a mess tho[/QUOTE]

No that is uncle, not anti.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Just remembered this strange thing, dont know why it occurred to me.

Back around 9/11 when things were winding down as far as body recoveries at the site and stuff, the NYPD maintained a bunch of trailers on the Medical Examiner's block along side a bunch of refrigerated trailers used to store remains until they were identified.

One of the trailers was known as the "notification trailer"..when they would recieve word from the ME that DNA/dental etc. had identified a victim, the Detectives assigned therein would ensure that the proper folks were notified whether it be a Civilian, fireman or cop etc.

Since there was no hope of recovery of live victims after the first day or two, identification and closure to the victims families became a labor of love for many of the cops working at the Medical Examiners office. Its all we could do to help...or bring some positivity to an overwhelmingly negative event.

Anyway, one day a cop boss comes in to the trailer...and all the Detectives are furiously searching through a bunch of property vouchers. "Why?", the boss asked..."whats going on?".

One of the Detectives says "oh I had a dream with the numbers 5555 in it..
    and I think it has something to do with propery vouchered from the site. So we are looking for those numbers."

The boss then says "Isnt 5555 the bell sequence the Fire Dept. uses to announce the death of a firefighter?" and shrugs.

THe Detectives all stop what they are doing and their mouths drop open, as they did not know this.

Then the Detective who had the dream says..." You know.... I saw a show on TV yesterday before the dream...and it was the psychic John Edwards talking to the parents of a fallen 9/11 firefighter whose remains had been recovered.

The parents were upset because they never got his helmet with the body which apparently was important to them, as it was to the FF prior to his death. It held great value to the family.

Edwards tells the family....[I][B]his helmet is still here...its in a cold dark place."[/B][/I]

A quiet fell over the assembled cops in the trailer as they glanced at eachother sideways...and then the Detective who had the dream says "I'm going to check something out", and leaves.

She goes to the refrigerated trailers containing remains, one 18 wheeler after another containing body bags...nothing.

Then in one of the last trailers...she comes upon a small black garbage bag sitting in a corner....virtually hidden in the darkeness behind the wooden racks used to stack the remains.

She opens it...and there is the FF's helmet...with a set of Rosary beads tucked underneath.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 06-25-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got into a car accident a couple years back and it was snowing It was pretty late and i was leaving a dinner party at a friends house had 2 beers earlier in the night but not UDI at all and my gf went home earlier than i did cause we were playing PS3 as childish as that sounds...

I was driving home and got a text from her and she was asking where I was and I didnt respond but looked down and started veering to the right and it had just started sleeting and snowing as I looked down looked up when it was to late and hit two trees did a 720 in the middle or the 2 lane rd and ended up hitting the neighbors Large Stones in front of their home (due to many accidents happening in front so the cars wont smash into their home).

When i came to I saw my passenger tire in the back seat and literally the stone from the ground 1 inch from whole right leg.

The Man came out of his home and didn't know who he was but my glasses on my face had fallen off and couldn't see anything but a man who looked like Jesus and grabbed my hand and pulled me out. He drove me home and said we would take care of the car in the morning; it was so far from the rd that it was not blocking any traffic patterns.

To this day I drive by those trees everyday and see the chucks I had taken out of them and the divot left in from of the house that he never bother to fill in and it reminds me everyday how 1. I am still alive @ how I still have my leg and walked away with a broken nose from the airbag.

It was an act of something and cant explain why I am here and so many people I know are Dead for much less.

That's as HONEST of a post I can write.

UNREAL!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once I was digging a small hole needed for a footing for a post and I got distracted talking to my buddy who was also digging a similar hole 8' away, and when I turned back to my work to take another shovel of dirt, there was $100 bill in the bottom of the hole.

I guess it blew in? It was circa 1964 as I recall and this was in 81. We were in a field near Williston ND, nothing around but a gravel road and a small gravel parking area. Drove to the state line after work where it was legal to drink at 18 and me and Bobby drank it up.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4500841]Once I was digging a small hole needed for a footing for a post and I got distracted talking to my buddy who was also digging a similar hole 8' away, and when I turned back to my work to take another shovel of dirt, there was $100 bill in the bottom of the hole.

I guess it blew in? It was circa 1964 as I recall and this was in 81. We were in a field near Williston ND, nothing around but a gravel road and a small gravel parking area. Drove to the state line after work where it was legal to drink at 18 and me and Bobby drank it up.[/QUOTE]

you aged like a finr wine and cheese wheel...
    :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4500841]Once I was digging a small hole needed for a footing for a post and I got distracted talking to my buddy who was also digging a similar hole 8' away, and when I turned back to my work to take another shovel of dirt, there was $100 bill in the bottom of the hole.

Drove to the state line after work where it was legal to drink at 18 and me and Bobby drank it up.[/QUOTE]

Please please tell me you kept digging.

-