Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I've Noticed Something About Names.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4497791]Yes, that too.[/QUOTE]

Bookmark STTTAAATTT RIIPPPEEDDED's comment.

He'll be blaming Obama 3 1/2 years from now :P

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4497867]Bookmark STTTAAATTT RIIPPPEEDDED's comment.

He'll be blaming Obama 3 1/2 years from now :P

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

Just like I blamed Farter for Reagan's roaring economy.

All League
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4497791]Yes, that too.[/QUOTE]

Can we hold him accountable for Iraq and cutting taxes during two wars?

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4497895]Can we hold him accountable for Iraq and cutting taxes during two wars?[/QUOTE]

And a booming economy after CLINTON'S recession up until the the Democrat caused mortgage melt down.

All League
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4497900]And a booming economy after CLINTON'S recession up until the the Democrat caused mortgage melt down.[/QUOTE]

So is that a yes to we can hold him accountable for invading Iraq and cutting taxes during two wars, so long as we credit him with presiding over a "booming" economy?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4497882]Just like I blamed Farter for Reagan's roaring economy.[/QUOTE]

No.

Like how you didn't blamed Clinton.

You did not. The stalwart representative of pure Republicanism that you are. You. You alone in the sea of people blaming Clinton for stuff stood up...and mustered the undying strength that is you and your core conservative values...turned to everyone and said "Clinton was NOT responsible for 9/11. Stop saying that his blowjob from the chubby intern prevented from from concentrating on national security!!!".

The conservatives need more people like you. Lead the way, O' Mighty Ripped One.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4497662]lolz...

A security guard? At the car plant that his dad owned?

I bet you he worked REAL hard at that. Being a security guard is hard, hard work....

[IMG]http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/1x9711807/security_guard_sleeping_at_desk_is099ha5d.jpg[/IMG]

;):P[/QUOTE]

And in California. Not at a plant. And Barack was what - a crack distributor?

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4497768]And when he was, I was castigating people for it. I don't allow my kids to get away with "but he started it" or "but everyone else does it", and I don't think you did either. So why should we accept those excuses from adults?[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with name calling. I understand HOW it can happen.
    Now that doesn't prevent me from calling Obama un-American because I believe his values are NOT American.
    Has nothing to do with ethnicity or origin. I do not think a number of members of Congress have good values regardless of race.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4497945]So is that a yes to we can hold him accountable for invading Iraq and cutting taxes during two wars, so long as we credit him with presiding over a "booming" economy?[/QUOTE]

Seems fair to me. The only thing Bush should get "credit" for, imo, is being able to move his lips and have sound come out.

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4497945]So is that a yes to we can hold him accountable for invading Iraq and cutting taxes during two wars, so long as we credit him with presiding over a "booming" economy?[/QUOTE]

Obama has slashed taxes and expanded the war in AG, attacked Libya and is arming rebels in another civil war in Syria. Where is the accountability from the left?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4498157]Now that doesn't prevent me from calling Obama un-American because I believe his values are NOT American.[/QUOTE]

Luckily for everyone, you don't have the final say on what is and isn't American.

[QUOTE=parafly;4498298]Luckily for everyone, you don't have the final say on what is and isn't American.[/QUOTE]

I do not. Except in the organizations I ran. They ran pretty well. Rules are good things. So is a WORK ETHIC.

You should have ZERO aurhority because you are way left.
    Another "Give nmme my welfare. I am entitlred. I am worked too hard. Call the union delegate". Just earn money. All jobs should be based on performance.

All League
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4498169]Obama has slashed taxes and expanded the war in AG, attacked Libya and is arming rebels in another civil war in Syria. Where is the accountability from the left?[/QUOTE]

Afghanistan is the legitimate war, although truth be told, I would have been down to leave the day after OBL was killed in Pakistan. But I don't call the shots - is Romney running on pulling out of Afghanistan before 2014? If so I will reconsider my vote.

He's cut taxes on the middle class, which I don't have a problem with.

Libya was a NATO success at minimal cost to the United States. Syria, I mean, there is no good answer - what should we do? Bomb the Al Assad government, arm rebels or do nothing?

Sh*t, I'd vote for a more liberal candidate if there was one. But my choice is between Romney and Obama. Two centrists, but one that's beholden to a base that I am a part of, and one that's beholden to a base I am opposed to.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4498365]I do not. Except in the organizations I ran. They ran pretty well. Rules are good things. So is a WORK ETHIC.

You should have ZERO aurhority because you are way left.
    Another "Give nmme my welfare. I am entitlred. I am worked too hard. Call the union delegate". Just earn money. All jobs should be based on performance.[/QUOTE]

You know nothing about me.