Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Noticed Something About Names.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

I've Noticed Something About Names.....

In my enjoyment of listening to liberal/left-leaning radio and reading liberal/left leaning websites/blogs, I've noticed a distinct trend.

They refer to Mitt Romney as "Willard".

Now, obviously thats Mitt's first name on his birth certificate, but just as obvious is that he does not go by Willard in any way.

I'm curious, is this something anyone takes issue with?

And as a follow-up, would it be any different that refering to the PResident as "Barrack Hussin O." all the time?

Thoughts (bring it on FF! ;))?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Willard vs Mitt? Ah the rich don't care. :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4494443]In my enjoyment of listening to liberal/left-leaning radio and reading liberal/left leaning websites/blogs, I've noticed a distinct trend.

Now, obviously thats Mitt's first name on his birth certificate, but just as obvious is that he does not go by Willard in any way.

And as a follow-up, would it be any different that refering to the PResident as "Barrack Hussin O." all the time?

Thoughts (bring it on FF! ;))?[/QUOTE]

WARB:LE BGPRBNE:~collectivism@#!ERvg34idontthinkthisshouldbeathread

why dont you tell us what YOU think!!!!!!! you big fat liar

PARTY FIRST SELECTIVE OUTRAGE!

(how was that?? :confused:)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4494511]WARB:LE BGPRBNE:~collectivism@#!ERvg34idontthinkthisshouldbeathread

why dont you tell us what YOU think!!!!!!! you big fat liar

PARTY FIRST SELECTIVE OUTRAGE!

(how was that?? :confused:)[/QUOTE]

I think, given the average American, a battle between "Willard" and "Hussain" is not a winning battle for Obama.

Which is why, given previous outrage, I'm actually quite suprised on the emphasis on Willard from some of the on-air left.

Godd Wargarbl tho.:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We could potentially have fun with this modifying/shortening existing user names here

[B]Fo[/B]xbo[B]r[/B]oFan[B]at[/B]ic[B]T[/B]wo...

[I]For a tit[/I]...?

I'm sure there's better ones out there, tho. Limitless possibilites.

F'n Mondays:steamin:
    Last edited by JetPotato; 06-18-2012 at 04:00 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.salamandersociety.com/romney/willard_mitt_romney_bain_rat.jpg&sa=X&ei=Po7fT7CsAZGu6gHe75yXCw&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH9682qL5FwMj7GhpTgz9ehI9CB8g[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The use of Obama's middle name Hussein has obviously negative intentions in a post 9-11 country waging a perpetual War on Terror and Islamic fundamentalists.

The use of Mitt's real name Willard has no such negative undertone to my knowledge. Maybe Willard is regarded as a rich man's name? Regardless, it's childish and a perfect example of the current political atmosphere in this country.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4494443]In my enjoyment of listening to liberal/left-leaning radio and reading liberal/left leaning websites/blogs, I've noticed a distinct trend.

Thoughts (bring it on FF! ;))?[/QUOTE]

Huh! I didnt know his name was Willard. Didnt know anyone was even calling him that.

Is there a negative connotation to the name Willard? Im not familiar with it. I mean its not like purposely calling Obama, "Hussein" to stir up anti-Islamic sentiment amongst the Islam fearing racist douchebags in this country who still dont think hes American born.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4494616]Huh! I didnt know his name was Willard. Didnt know anyone was even calling him that.

Is there a negative connotation to the name Willard? Im not familiar with it. I mean its not like purposely calling Obama, "Hussein" to stir up anti-Islamic sentiment amongst the Islam fearing racist douchebags in this country who still dont think hes American born.[/QUOTE]

So why, do you think, many of the on-air talent and those who watch/listen/call in are using "Willard" in such an aggressive and specific manner?

I admit, it's lost on me as well. Willard sounds lame, but isn't objectionable in any form I am aware of in an of itself.

So the question remains on the liberal/left leaning side of the court. Why?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4494616]Huh! I didnt know his name was Willard. Didnt know anyone was even calling him that.

Is there a negative connotation to the name Willard? Im not familiar with it. I mean its not like purposely calling Obama, "Hussein" to stir up anti-Islamic sentiment amongst the Islam fearing racist douchebags in this country who still dont think hes American born.[/QUOTE]

Why doesn't he go back to his Nom de plume, Barry Sotoro?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Islam is now a race and not a death cult? Go back to your bankrupt country and retire, Kevorkapita.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mitt.

lol.

Hi. My name is "Mitt".

I AM indeed....

a catcher.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

His name cannot change the facts.....

[IMG]http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://img4.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/480/92053874-supporters-us.jpg&sa=X&ei=dbHfT6DbA4Sn6AHzhsSaCg&ved=0CAkQ8wc4ygE&usg=AFQjCNEsVuN-TE117VxePXy-_vUOjN6uKg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Willard is just a funny sounding name.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4494619]So why, do you think, many of the on-air talent and those who watch/listen/call in are using "Willard" in such an aggressive and specific manner?

I admit, it's lost on me as well. Willard sounds lame, but isn't objectionable in any form I am aware of in an of itself.

So the question remains on the liberal/left leaning side of the court. Why?[/QUOTE]

It's only because of the movie -lame backlash over pointing out B. Hussein's 3rd world roots. The name itself comes from J. W. Marriott.
    Romneys first name is Milton his fathers cousin was QB for the Bears and had the same name/nickname.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4494619]So why, do you think, many of the on-air talent and those who watch/listen/call in are using "Willard" in such an aggressive and specific manner?

So the question remains on the liberal/left leaning side of the court. Why?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why. Nor do I care.Doesnt seem malicious. Its stupid.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4494659]Islam is now a race and not a death cult? Go back to your bankrupt country and retire, [B]Kevorkapita[/B].[/QUOTE]

WTF is that?
    Yes Islam is a race. I just created it! Just like inbred dumbass is also a race, you know the one you are a part of. Ha! Happy!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4494681]Willard is just a funny sounding name.[/QUOTE]

But if you had the choice between someone calling you "Will" or "Mitt"...which would you pick?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed Hillary Clinton became Hillary Rodham Clinton at one point,

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Get used to it. They will be crowing about Willard on left wing talk shows for the next 8 years