Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: Hypothetical medical question.

  1. #21
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What the hell is in the water up there?




    -
    Pah fa' da cawse.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq_hOx8E2uo

    Evidently, this wasn't even a scripted commercial. They chose the house of a random chowd, set up some cameras, activated their new satellite service, and pressed record.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Hypothetically, don't **** around with this and get your friend to an emergency room asap. A bottle cap can cause a lot of internal damage.

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Hypothetically, don't **** around with this and get your friend to an emergency room asap. A bottle cap can cause a lot of internal damage.
    Aye, I'm a bit taken aback by the jokes and the like. The lack of any seriousness in here may have jumped the shark tbqh. some thigns shouldn't be ****ed about with.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    would stomach acids melt it at all?
    Plastic is forever. Once produced it never goes anywhere. Did you know there is a plastic garbage "island" the size of Texas floating out there in the Pacific? That;'s a lot of refuse.

    As to the question at hand, I agree with others, it's no joking matter. Get the hypothetical party to a doctor ASAP.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Hypothetically swallowed


  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

    Did you know there is a plastic garbage "island" the size of Texas floating out there in the Pacific?
    And the government is building an underground city under it.

    _

  7. #27
    Just rub some dirt on your colon, you'll be fine. Hypothetically.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Aye, I'm a bit taken aback by the jokes and the like. The lack of any seriousness in here may have jumped the shark tbqh. some thigns shouldn't be ****ed about with.
    You're taken aback by a cretin asking a bunch of other cretins for actual medical advice in the Hampur and being offered cretinous advice?



    Seriousness jumped the shark back in 2003.



    _

  9. #29
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    lotta dicks in this thread.
    Why so dooshy

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Lets say, hypothetically, a friend of mine swallowed a plastic soda cap at lunch.

    Again???




    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What are we looking at here?

    You're looking at buying a new friend.



  11. #31
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Did you know there is a plastic garbage "island" the size of Texas floating out there in the Pacific? That;'s a lot of refuse.
    Lot of refuse in Texas too. And it has a 'puter.


    -

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    You're looking at buying a new friend.


    LOL

    Good PSA right there. Your anus, er, mouth, is NOT a bottle opener.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Lets say, hypothetically, a friend of mine swallowed a plastic soda cap at lunch.

    What are we looking at here?
    AIDS, hopefully.

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    it's spelled "plastic bottle cap"

    but pronounced peniz

    in other regional dialects: wiener, sauseej, andouille, scrapple, baloney pony

    tell her to do what other girls do when "it" gets "stuck"

    have mom dig it out


    PS this requires immediate medical attention. Even illegal honor stoonts know that.

  15. #35
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Aye, I'm a bit taken aback by the jokes and the like. The lack of any seriousness in here may have jumped the shark tbqh. some thigns shouldn't be ****ed about with.
    LOL for realz?

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lot of refuse in Texas too. And it has a 'puter.


    -

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    How about me? I don't care, but I'd still like to know what happened.
    I'd like to know if it was a true story to begin with.

    It would be extremely difficult for a human to swallow a bottle cap.

    Happens to dogs quite frequently, which is why I said induce vomiting and bring him to a vet.

    But humans, probably not.

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen Reed View Post
    I'd like to know if it was a true story to begin with.

    It would be extremely difficult for a human to swallow a bottle cap.

    Happens to dogs quite frequently, which is why I said induce vomiting and bring him to a vet.

    But humans, probably not.
    because ffduece has something in common with you.....both of you are attention whores....

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    because ffduece has something in common with you.....both of you are attention whores....
    Thanks for the response.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    I swallowed a quarter playing quarters in 7th grade, was sh*tting bricks and then actually did, heard the jingle in the bowl. No noise with plastic, not gonna be fun searching through for awhile.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us