Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teacher instructs kids to hit class bully.

LOL at the general direction of the thread...specifically the class slut.

Back on topic.

In all honesty I think the actions taken here are a tad bit extreme and the wrong way of handling the situation. Really all the teacher did was become a bully himself and then empowered the other kids in the class to then act like bullies themselves. Wrong message on all parts. And what's this kid supposed to learn from all of this? Get stronger so as not to be bullied himself. What did the victims learn? It's OK to bully others when you have the numbers on your side...sounds like he taught them mob mentality.

Part of me wants to say America has gone soft. But we are talking about a child here and that kind of punishment is just not the way of going about it because it COULD end up causing some severe problems late for the kid.

At the end of the day his parents needed to be informed and they should have whooped his stupid ass. If that didn't take care of the situation then the kid should be removed from the class. It's really that simple. Because stupid people were trying to remedy a stupid situation that should have been dealt with by the kids stupid parents this has become a national story and has put a giant spotlight on stupid people making stupid decisions.
    Last edited by southside; 06-19-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4494933]No kidding

This national outcry about bullying, the banning of dodgeball in multiple school districts, [B]and worst of all...f*cking peanut allergies.[/B][/QUOTE]

Yea, screw those kids and their stupid, life-threatening allergies. My kid deserves PB&J for lunch, without compromise.:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4495666]Yea, screw those kids and their stupid, life-threatening allergies. My kid deserves PB&J for lunch, without compromise.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I never heard jacksh*t about peanut allergies when I was a kid.

PB&J sandwiches were served probably once a week on average for lunch at my school and no kids ever got sick or died.

I didn't start to hear about this crap until maybe 10 years ago.

All Pro
    Once those godd*mn terrorists starting bringing West Nile peanuts in that was the beginning of the end

Jets Insider VIP
    Weak genes

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4497981]I never heard jacksh*t about peanut allergies when I was a kid.

PB&J sandwiches were served probably once a week on average for lunch at my school and no kids ever got sick or died.

I didn't start to hear about this crap until maybe 10 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's all some conspiracy :rolleyes:

While I agree with the rest of your points, this one is just, well I just cant describe it.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4497981]I never heard jacksh*t about peanut allergies when I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

Or aids probably.

All a bunch of hooey.:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4498457]Or aids probably.

All a bunch of hooey.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I blame whitey for teh AIDS.