Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NYC Standardized Spanish Exam

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4499420]Outrageous property taxes as a result of uneconomically justified salaries for PUBLIC UNION employees have driven much of business out of suburban areas.[/QUOTE]

Yea or the new CEO wants his HQ near his favorite golf course.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4499162]No.

Stop being an old fogey that shakes canes at stuff. Jesus H Christ, you old bastard...I'll start sending your Metamucil and Sanka.[/QUOTE]

Warfish loves to find backdoor ways to defend vulture capitalists at all costs. ;)

[IMG]http://ct.politicomments.com/ol/pc/sw/i60/5/11/21/f_6c7e0555f0.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4499484]Warfish loves to find backdoor ways to defend vulture capitalists at all costs. ;)

[IMG]http://ct.politicomments.com/ol/pc/sw/i60/5/11/21/f_6c7e0555f0.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Meanwhile that cartoon has no defense whatsoever.

I have to add that it is amusing watching the remaining committed liberals, here and at large, clinging to the sinking Lifeboat Obama.

Y'all look like a bunch of dopes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4499500]Meanwhile that cartoon has no defense whatsoever.

I have to add that it is amusing watching the remaining committed liberals, here and at large, clinging to the sinking Lifeboat Obama.

Y'all look like a bunch of dopes.[/QUOTE]

Why do you assume that all democrats are happy with the president? It must make things easier in your world when you can generalize and stereotype (not to mention name call) people into nice, neat compartments.

Thanks for proving another stereotype. ;)