Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Jaworski's QB Rankings - Tebow 30th, Sanchez 23rd

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4497484]

Stokes is just jacking off bucketloads cos he doesn't understand QBs and cos jacking off and being obnoxious is what he does best.

Because Jackoff_Stokes says so.

[/QUOTE]

Which previously banned dooshbag were you again?

And why the f*ck do you care about me so much, it's really creepy.

_

[QUOTE=jetrider;4497524]You mean this? ...

[img]http://insidetheiggles.com/files/2010/09/VickThrows-300x295.jpg?75c61e[/img]

[img]http://cache.heraldinteractive.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/brady-throw-today.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/346/205/347479_display_image.jpg?1317042560[/img]

[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/282/364/SteveYoung3_display_image.jpg?1278082004[/img][/QUOTE]

other than the last Steve Young pass...none of those release points are even remotely similar to Tebow's/

[QUOTE=JStokes;4497527]Oh, jeezuz, I thought you were in Mensa. Now you failed physics AND reading comprehension?

These were my first words on Tebow-windmilling:

[I][B]When you windmill your throws, and you start your throwing motion from behind your back and have a totally looping follow-through like Tebow, you will get more velocity.

Tebow is bigger and stronger than Sanchez, if he didn't have more velocity than Sanchez with his total wind-up and throwing motion, I'd be shocked.[/B][/I]

Another confused guy who doesn't know what the argument was about. Don't get fooled by Demo's backtracking, please base your opinions on what I actually said and not what he wants you to believe.

I NEVER said Tewbow throws harder than Sanchez because of his wind-up and follow-through, I said I'd be shocked if he didn't throw harder, because he was bigger and stronger AND because of his wind-up and follow through.

You are allowing Demo's taking of related thoughts and concepts and his breaking them down into individual concepts that when read seperately, don't address my COMPLEX concept.

I thought you were smarter than that?

And I have stated a hundred times that PHYSIOLOGY is a differentiator in comparing ALL quarteback's arm strength--why you CAN'T compare QBs and say "this guy throws harder than that guy and here's why".

I have never ignored physiology, in fact I've brought it up to Demo a dozen times as to why YOU CAN'T COMPARE the two QBs like apples to apples. Different bodies, different core strengths, different mechanics, different deliveries, different musculature, different everything.

My comment on Tebow's wind-up was ALL about HIS physics and nothing about HIS physiology.

Take the one robot you were talking about with the 36 inch arm and program it to make 2 throws.

One throw where the arm reaches all the way behind the robot's back and follows all the way through and one where the arm comes up to the robots head and flicks it.

The longer the ball stays in the robots hand allows it to [B]gain velocity[/B]. Same robot, same arm, same force, [B]just longer arc delivering more acceleration delivering more velocity[/B]. Like a rifle as opposed to a hand gun. Like hitting a full 7 iron or a knock-down 7 iron. Like swinging for the fences or swinging for a punch and judy.

That's physics, not physiology.

Would quick twitch muscles in elbows and wrist allow some QBs throw harder than other bigger stronger QBs? Yup, and I NEVER said they couldn't. Never said Tebow throws harder than Sanchez because of his windup and delivery. Nope, not once. Hell, Vick can flick it from his wrist harder than almost any QB ever.

Is it "entirely possible" that a human could throw harder with a short armed delivery as a long armed delivery? Of course, but IT IS JUST AS POSSIBLE that with a long armed delivery he can throw it HARDER.

Do you know how to prove that?

TAKE PHYSIOLOGY out of the equation completely.

Just look at the PHYSICS of it.

How about YOU go out to a school yard and take a ball and throw it at a wall with 2 different deliveries--one a massive wind-up and massive follow through and one a quick twitch snap throw from YOUR ear.

Physics appear to be hard for you to understand, too. Sounds a lot like physiology but with a few less letters.

I like you too, but don't let anyone know at the Mensa meeting about your lack of reading comprehension.

Gotta go, have fun dicussing this ad nauseum with Demo. I'm sure HE'LL be stalking me later with another 18 bullet point analysis of what I didn't say. I'm suprised you took his bait.

_[/QUOTE]

Laughable.

I knew wouldn't be able to resist getting the last word in. Regardless of how wrong you are.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497507]Never said you weren't.[/QUOTE]

Oh. Ok.

Thought your point was I didn't favor Sanchez as the starter.

For the record: I don't blame Mark for '11.

He'll be awesome with better pass protection.

[QUOTE=Matt39;4497534]other than the last Steve Young pass...none of those release points are even remotely similar to Tebow's/[/QUOTE]

None of those photos show the release point on any of those QBs.

Your ignorance is beginning to show.

Please post below and provide us with more evidence....Matt.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Matt39;4497534]other than the last Steve Young pass...none of those release points are even remotely similar to Tebow's/[/QUOTE]

Just debunking you by showing that for every "bad mechanics" pic of Tebow you find, there are pics of star QBs going through the same progression.

[QUOTE=jetrider;4497550]Just debunking you by showing that for every "bad mechanics" pic of Tebow you find, there are pics of star QBs going through the same progression.[/QUOTE]

Matt doesn't know what a "release point" is.

But, he's going to learn. Eventually, he'll learn.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497537]Laughable.

I knew wouldn't be able to resist getting the last word in. Regardless of how wrong you are.[/QUOTE]

Why, because you're wrong?

THAT'S what's laughable, your realization that you didn't understand the argument.

_

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497554]Matt doesn't know what a "release point" is.

But, he's going to learn. Eventually, he'll learn.[/QUOTE]

Tebow's release point is off of a windmill like motion. He's throwing into the ground.

His footwork and throwing mechanics are awful.

But please, tell me Tebow's strengths as a passer. Since you want to argue about the meaning of a release point....or you can just continue to come off as a total prick.

[QUOTE=Matt39;4497556]Tebow's release point is off of a windmill like motion. He's throwing into the ground.

His footwork and throwing mechanics are awful.

But please, tell me Tebow's strengths as a passer. Since you want to argue about the meaning of a release point....or you can just continue to come off as a total prick.[/QUOTE]

LOL...yeah, when cornered throw **** against the wall and hope it sticks, Matt.

You posted photos of several well-known quarterbacks, claiming you were showingt their "release points".

You don't even know what that word means, son.

Move along.

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497559]LOL...yeah, when cornered throw **** against the wall and hope it sticks, Matt.

You posted photos of several well-known quarterbacks, claiming you were showingt their "release points".

You don't even know what that word means, son.

Move along.[/QUOTE]

I posted a picture of Tebow's throwing motion actually. And release point isnt a word, son. If you want to get technical, choad.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4497495]It's your fault Jordine.

If you didn't get the other thread locked there wouldn't have been a need to carjack this one.

Though this thread was already headed in this direction.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy whose first post in this thread was:

[QUOTE=jetrider;4496343]

Finally, others here are seeing what Stokes is all about; jacking off on his imaginary soapbox.

A 63" smidget with sucky tadpole arms that can't throw, never could, and never will get it, is in no position to judge Tebow.

ROFL[/QUOTE]

Carry on ****rider
    Last edited by Jordy; 06-21-2012 at 02:28 PM.

[QUOTE=Matt39;4497560]I posted a picture of Tebow's throwing motion actually.[/QUOTE]

Way to back-track, son.

Keep Googling "football".

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497562]Way to back-track, son.

Keep Googling "football".[/QUOTE]

Well no I'm not backtracking. I posted a picture of Tebow and commented on the other photos posted by another poster.

Lay off the retard sandwiches.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4497555]Why, because you're wrong?

THAT'S what's laughable, your realization that you didn't understand the argument.

_[/QUOTE]

You just can't help yourself, can you?

You're wrong, Stokes. It happens.

Let it go. You're wrong. It's OK.

You're a good man, a good father, a good person, it's OK to be wrong. Let it go.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497569]You just can't help yourself, can you?

You're wrong, Stokes. It happens.

You're a good man, a good father, a good person, it's OK to be wrong. Let it go.[/QUOTE]

YOU just can't help YOURSELF.

I'm totally right, have been right since my first post to Demo, and what I wrote was very reasoned and addressed all your non-related (but entertaining) responses. That was a good one about the robots, too bad it came back to bite you on the azz. Physiology, physics--I know they probably sound the same to you.

You're wrong Vick, it happens.

And I still don't blame you for making fun of my mother dying, never called for your banning.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4497561]

Carry on TebowShaftrider[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4497580]YOU just can't help YOURSELF.

I'm totally right, have been right since my first post to Demo, and what I wrote was very reasoned and addressed all your non-related (but entertaining) responses. That was a good one about the robots, too bad it came back to bite you on the azz. Physiology, physics--I know they probably sound the same to you.

You're wrong Vick, it happens.

And I still don't blame you for making fun of my mother dying, never called for your banning.

_[/QUOTE]

Here we go with the inability to admit you're wrong.

I'll let you get the last word in, Stokes. But only because I like you and I know it's important for guys like you.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4497533]Which previously banned dooshbag were you again?

And why the f*ck do you care about me so much, it's really creepy.

_[/QUOTE]

You're short. I like you.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497589]Here we go with the inability to admit you're wrong.

I'll let you get the last word in, Stokes. But only because I like you and I know it's important for guys like you.[/QUOTE]

Oh, is that a Mensa trick, get the dig in about "the last word" as a belittling insult? You should have spent more time on reading comprehension.

You're wrong, go throw a football at a wall and report back in.

Go on.

Go now.

_