Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Jaworski's QB Rankings - Tebow 30th, Sanchez 23rd

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4497561]Says the guy whose first post in this thread was:
    [/QUOTE]

Not that it matters, but I don't see your point.

Sounds like you're confirming the same thing I said.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4497611]Not that it matters, but I don't see your point.

Sounds like you're confirming the same thing I said.[/QUOTE]

You don't see my point? Hmm okay.

You accuse me of derailing the thread.

I wasn't doing anything of the sort.

You came into the thread and jumped into a conversation and the very first post of yours is a personal attack against Stokes.

Unless you are saying that writing a post whose sole purpose is the levy a personal attack against another poster is not derailing a thread, then I can see how you don't get my point.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4497828]You don't see my point? Hmm okay.

You accuse me of derailing the thread.

I wasn't doing anything of the sort.

You came into the thread and jumped into a conversation and the very first post of yours is a personal attack against Stokes.

Unless you are saying that writing a post whose sole purpose is the levy a personal attack against another poster is not derailing a thread, then I can see how you don't get my point.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. You misunderstood.

I was accused of hijacking this thread, which I admit.

I blame you for locking the Haters thread which is why I derailed this thread when I saw it fit to continue unfinished business from the locked thread.

Demo caught on instantly and ran with it. LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4497858]Oh, I see. You misunderstood.

I was accused of hijacking this thread, which I admit.

I blame you for locking the Haters thread which is why I derailed this thread when I saw it fit to continue unfinished business from the locked thread.

Demo caught on instantly and ran with it. LOL[/QUOTE]

You do realize how delusional you sound right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4497862]You do realize how delusional you sound right?[/QUOTE]

Okaaaay.

Are you denying that you chimed in on the Haters thread and asked the mods to lock it, which they did?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4497865]Okaaaay.

Are you denying that you chimed in on the Haters thread and asked the mods to lock it, which they did?[/QUOTE]

So what are you trying to do? Get this thread locked? Nobody gives a sh!t about a thread getting locked. You people just troll for fights.

Also, are you saying the mods suck? Sounds like you are. The mods do a great job and their job is made harder by interwebz tough guys like you who try to hijack threads and insult people.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4497233]Stop with the obssession. Kerley was comparing the two. YOU were comparing the two.[COLOR="Red"][B] I was just giving my views on why Tebow had a stronger arm. Don't seperate what I said into distinct nuggets, read them ALL together and maybe someday you'll get it. [/B][/COLOR]

Size.

Strength.

Wind-up and delivery.

All three.

Go away creepy dude.

Or go to the school yard and test it yourself if you don't think wind-up and delivery effects velocity.

It's very strange, it's like that really recalcitrant piece of dog sh*t you can't shake from your shoe. You gotta get a stick t do the trick.

_[/QUOTE]

You are such a frakking LIAR.

Here were your first comments in response to the article:

[QUOTE=JStokes;4445052]W[COLOR="Red"]When you windmill your throws, and you start your throwing motion from behind your back and have a totally looping follow-through like Tebow, you will get more velocity. [/COLOR]

Snap throws, like most NFL QBs? Not so much.

It's physics.

[/quote]

That was your explanation as to why Tebow reportedly threw harder than Sanchez. You weren't talking about Tebow throwing harder when windmilling compared to him throwing a snap throw.

You also added this line later in your post:

[quote]Tebow is bigger and stronger than Sanchez, if he didn't have more velocity than Sanchez with his total wind-up and throwing motion, I'd be shocked.
    [/quote]

The whole time, you are comparing Tebow's velocity to Sanchez's.

Again, as has been pointed out REPEATEDLY, a small guy such as yourself can regularly outdrive guys that are much bigger than you and much stronger than you.

Additionally, as I've repeatedly pointed out, many other NFL QBs are no where near Tebow in terms of size or strength, yet they can throw the ball with much more velocity than he can.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demo . . .:shakehead

Can't you see what just happened? How much time did you spend just going back and reading through posts to try to find something? How much time did you just spend trying to win an internet argument?

You care too much. It IS creepy.

That is why Stokes wins.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demo appears to be a Battlestar Galactica fan ("frak") ... is anyone surprised?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-21-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4497881]Demo . . .:shakehead

Can't you see what just happened? How much time did you spend just going back and reading through posts to try to find something? How much time did you just spend trying to win an internet argument?

That is why Stokes wins.[/QUOTE]

No, I win because Demo is like Don Quixote tilting at windmills, arguing about something I never said.

He is so creepy, going back, pouring over posts, breaking down words and reconstructing arguments in his mind, twisting himself into a pretzel with illogical nonsense.

It's amazing how thick and dumb he is, no matter how hard I try to explain it to him--what my point actually was, yet I still can't understand it for him too. Even Vick figured it out after I pointed him in the right direction.

And he keeps quoting the same exact post of mine that basically illustrates what I've been saying for weeks now.

He's just wrong and is going to keep stalking me, but there is no debate. I never said Tebow had more velocity on his throws than Sanchez because of his windmill windup and massive follow through.

Tebow--nothing to do with Sanchez-- gains some of his velocity from his windmill windup and massive follow-through. Demo doesn't think so. I've suggested he go to a school yard and make a couple of throws against the wall, one with a big f*cked up Tebow throw and one a snap throw from his ear and report back which throw had more velocity.

He won't do that because he now realizes that because of PHYSICS (and not physiology lol), he knows I'm right.

Really sad and pathetic.

He'll probably craft another stern post calling me a liar and using deragatory terms.

That's ok. He's kind of dumb and you have to humor these Tebowites.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4497881]Demo . . .:shakehead

That is why Stokes wins.[/QUOTE]

nah man, I had the other post bookmarked so it didn't take any time at all.

The goal isn't to try and win an argument against Stokes. Rather, it's to publicly point out that HE'S A LIAR.

:)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4497905]No, I win because Demo is like Don Quixote tilting at windmills, arguing about something I never said.

He is so creepy, going back, pouring over posts, breaking down words and reconstructing arguments in his mind, twisting himself into a pretzel with illogical nonsense.

It's amazing how thick and dumb he is, no matter how hard I try to explain it to him--what my point actually was, yet I still can't understand it for him too. Even Vick figured it out after I pointed him in the right direction.

And he keeps quoting the same exact post of mine that basically illustrates what I've been saying for weeks now.

He's just wrong and is going to keep stalking me, but there is no debate. I never said Tebow had more velocity on his throws than Sanchez because of his windmill windup and massive follow through.

Tebow--nothing to do with Sanchez-- gains some of his velocity from his windmill windup and massive follow-through. Demo doesn't think so. I've suggested he go to a school yard and make a couple of throws against the wall, one with a big f*cked up Tebow throw and one a snap throw from his ear and report back which throw had more velocity.

He won't do that because he now realizes that because of PHYSICS (and not physiology lol), he knows I'm right.

Really sad and pathetic.

He'll probably craft another stern post calling me a liar and using deragatory terms.

That's ok. He's kind of dumb and you have to humor these Tebowites.

_[/QUOTE]

Again, you're a LIAR and everyone can see it Stokes. :)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4497887]Demo appears to be a Battlestar Galactica fan ("frak") ... is anyone surprised?[/QUOTE]

Would have to guess that since you are so familiar with the term, then you were a fan as well ??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4497873]

You also added this line later in your post

[/QUOTE]

Wow you are such a myopic idiot.

I didn't just "add" that point later to my post- that was a part of the WHOLE POST!

Can you not understand complex thought, several concepts strewn together in a common theme to make a point?

Or do you just read every sentence individually without taking into context the entire concept?

Geez you are thick.

And the stalking and obsession HAS to stop. Go to a f*cking school yard and work on your two throws, report back on velocity.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4497917]Again, you're a LIAR and everyone can see it Stokes. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are a freak.

A Tebow ball sucking freak.

You really need to get over it.

I don't NEED to lie on the internet, it's just not worth it with idiots like yourself.

You're wrong, let it go.

Schoolyard.

Now.

Report back on velocity.

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4497919]Would have to guess that since you are so familiar with the term, then you were a fan as well ??[/QUOTE]

Nah, an ex-gf was a casual fan and used that term a lot. I was just ribbing you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4497913]nah man, I had the other post bookmarked so it didn't take any time at all.

The goal isn't to try and win an argument against Stokes. Rather, it's to publicly point out that HE'S A LIAR.

:)[/QUOTE]

It's date nite freak, heading out for a friends birthday at our pub.

Have a great time trying to "publically" point ou something about me on the internet.

Whilst you stroke your sack to Tebow posters.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4497887]Demo appears to be a Battlestar Galactica fan ("frak") ... is anyone surprised?[/QUOTE]

great show. You seem to be a fan of baby ducks. That's very sweet.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4497933]great show. You seem to be a fan of baby ducks. That's very sweet.[/QUOTE]

I loved the blonde broad on that show.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4497924]Wow you are such a myopic idiot.

I didn't just "add" that point later to my post- that was a part of the WHOLE POST!

Can you not understand complex thought, several concepts strewn together in a common theme to make a point?

Or do you just read every sentence individually without taking into context the entire concept?

Geez you are thick.

And the stalking and obsession HAS to stop. Go to a f*cking school yard and work on your two throws, report back on velocity.

_[/QUOTE]

Actually cupcake, you're one of the last who should comment on complex thought.

Go back and read your post. It's pretty clear. You first statement was your initial response.

Yet again, look at the opening statements:

[quote][COLOR="Red"][B]When you windmill your throws[/B][/COLOR], and you start your throwing motion from behind your back and have a totally looping follow-through like Tebow,[COLOR="Red"][B] you will get more velocity.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Snap throws, like most NFL QBs? Not so much.[/B][/COLOR][/quote]

That's before you even bring up Tebow's strength and size.

Do you see that Stokes ? Do you understand ? This isn't talking about one person, rather, it's a comparison. You compared a windmiller like Tebow to most other NFL QBs who "snap throw".

[QUOTE=JStokes;4497925]Wow, you are a freak.

A Tebow ball sucking freak.

You really need to get over it.

I don't NEED to lie on the internet, it's just not worth it with idiots like yourself.

You're wrong, let it go.

Schoolyard.

Now.

Report back on velocity.

_[/QUOTE]

You're right about one thing, which is that you don't NEED TO LIE on the Internet, but sadly, that is what you do.