Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Jaworski's QB Rankings - Tebow 30th, Sanchez 23rd

[QUOTE=ASG0531;4497928]Nah, an ex-gf was a casual fan and used that term a lot. I was just ribbing you.[/QUOTE]

It's all good. I was a huge fan of the original show back in '78 (I was 8, sue me :). Was pretty excited when the new series was announced and really looked forward to it. have to say that it was kind of bleh. Some Eps were pretty good, but too many of them just flat out sucked IMO.

I started using Frak because one forum that I was on was so strict, that even though it would filter F***, you'd still get warning points and earn temp bans. Funny enough, they were perfectly fine with Frak and Fark :)

She-ite, Ronny boy has how many rings???? :zzz:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4497944]I loved the blonde broad on that show.[/QUOTE]

Any show with hot women that can kill men with their bare hands is must see tv for me.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4497944]I loved the blonde broad on that show.[/QUOTE]

Which one ? Tricia Helfer (Cylon #6) ? Or Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) ?

I was kind of partial to Grace Park (Boomer).

[QUOTE=Monsterxman;4496957]How many of the top 12 qb's need to have their weaknesses masked?[/QUOTE]

Lets see ... NE's pass blocking schemes are mainly designed to protect the middle with RB's and TE's chipping and blocking up the middle cause Brady sucks throwing on the run or running outside the pocket. Their pass blocking schemes are primarily designed for DE's to run up the field so Brady can step up on the rush. Eli pretty much sucks throwing the ball with touch and those little short routes in the middle of the field so Gilbride pretty much calls 8 -12 yard routes at every chance he can where Eli can just throw and gun it and also most of their pass plays are designed for Eli to have 2 quick reads unless its max-protect cause they realized he held on to the ball too much.

Um ... let me not even get to Vick's weaknesses, Romo's, & Flacco's. I think we pretty much know what their strength and weaknesses are. Big Ben still has a tendency to double clutch too much and Pitt's tried to work on him with that getting quicker throws especially on early downs. You can write a book on Phillip Rivers with his flaws. Aaron Rodgers might be the guy without a glaring weakness along with Bries who's figured it out and those 2 are just in a class of their own. Brady last year was one of the league's worst deep throwers, although thats a team thing I get it but his decision making is all-world and his timing throws are there with Rodgers, Bries, & Peyton as some of the best this league has ever seen. Still lets not act like even the really good QB's don't have a weakness. Sanchez is in year 4 ... he still needs to improve with his decision making but he throws the ball on the run as good as anybody. He can throw it 50 yards on the run, we've seen it in playoff games and with accuracy. He can make the clutch throw and I don't know what Jaws was saying about getting the ball down the sidelines deep ... he's crazy cause all you need to do is watch the throw to Braylon against the Texans 2 years ago at home ... thats a tough money throw exactly where Jaws says he doesn't have the arm strength to do it.

The tools are there it just takes a while ... look at Eli's first 3 seasons and Bries's first 3 seasons ... Keep in mind they also had much more college experience than Sanchez. If anyone thinks he shouldn't have had any weaknesses up to this point or he doesn't have the tools to be a top 5 or even top 7 guy ... they haven't watched football in their life. Plenty of accomplished QB's who put up much better numbers than Sanchez haven't played as well as he has in big games. Some of them have choked and even cost their team ... its year 4 now, I expect to see a big improvement from him. Lets see what happens

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4497946]

You first statement was your initial response.

That's before you even bring up Tebow's strength and size

[/QUOTE]

It was the same post you myopic idiot--the SAME POST--one continuous stream of thought. Nothing "added" later. I tend to lay my thoughts out in SEPERATE SENTENCES because (i) I assume I am conversing with adults who can understand complex thought and (ii) I try not to use run-on sentences.

If you can't understand complex concepts where two thoughts are strewn together in SEPERATE but RELATED SENTENCES to make an assertion, again, I can continue to explain it for you but I can't understand it for you.

ALL ONE CONCEPT set forth in several sentences in one post. That's how most evolved minds work, you seem to be somewhat of a neandrathal, which is ironic because as a Tebow-teabagger, you probably don't believe in evolution.

But your obsession following me around trying to "prove" something I never said is getting down right creepy.

Strength. Size. Windmill delivery. All adds up to more velocity in the case of Tebow. Why it's more than Sanchez is incalculable, because of different physiologies. But the physics of his delivery gives him MORE velocity than if he--HIMSELF-- were a snap thrower,

Seriously, STFU and GTFO.

Go to the school yard like you've refused to do because you KNOW I'm right and make those throws we've been talking about.

Geez, you're a freak. They are going to love you at JagsInsider next year, picking apart an individual word and proclaiming "HAH-Liar!"

Seriously, give it a rest dude, it's okay to be wrong on the internet. No one will think any less of you (that already doesn't).

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Ladainian and DWC are definitely the same person.

Do you ever sleep dude?

[QUOTE=JStokes;4498181]It was the same post you myopic idiot--the SAME POST--one continuous stream of thought. Nothing "added" later. I tend to lay my thoughts out in SEPERATE SENTENCES because (i) I assume I am conversing with adults who can understand complex thought and (ii) I try not to use run-on sentences.

If you can't understand complex concepts where two thoughts are strewn together in SEPERATE but RELATED SENTENCES to make an assertion, again, I can continue to explain it for you but I can't understand it for you.

ALL ONE CONCEPT set forth in several sentences in one post. That's how most evolved minds work, you seem to be somewhat of a neandrathal, which is ironic because as a Tebow-teabagger, you probably don't believe in evolution.

But your obsession following me around trying to "prove" something I never said is getting down right creepy.

Strength. Size. Windmill delivery. All adds up to more velocity in the case of Tebow. Why it's more than Sanchez is incalculable, because of different physiologies. But the physics of his delivery gives him MORE velocity than if he--HIMSELF-- were a snap thrower,

Seriously, STFU and GTFO.

Go to the school yard like you've refused to do because you KNOW I'm right and make those throws we've been talking about.

Geez, you're a freak. They are going to love you at JagsInsider next year, picking apart an individual word and proclaiming "HAH-Liar!"

Seriously, give it a rest dude, it's okay to be wrong on the internet. No one will think any less of you (that already doesn't).

_[/QUOTE]

BWahahahahhahahah, keep digging that hole Stokes, you might reach bedrock at some point.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4498354]BWahahahahhahahah, keep digging that hole Stokes, you might reach bedrock at some point.[/QUOTE]

Keep stalking me, you only have about 10 creepy months left till JagsInsider.com.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [IMG]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2396/f4e806c89f2d11de.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [IMG]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5400/4331ba63d40d4288.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4498358]Keep stalking me, you only have about 10 creepy months left till JagsInsider.com.

_[/QUOTE]

Guess we'll see what the future hold sunshine, though I'm sure that over the next 10 months or so, you'll continue being a liar.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4498364][IMG]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2396/f4e806c89f2d11de.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

What do you think, Apache? With TEBOW'S specific physiology (size, overall strength, core strength, quick twitch muscles, tendons, muscle mass, balance, leg strength, etc.) do you think he gains MORE or LESS velocity from that wind-up, as opposed to if he made a snap throw?

I'm struggling with this one :rolleyes:

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4498373]Guess we'll see what the future hold sunshine, though I'm sure that over the next 10 months or so, you'll continue being a liar.[/QUOTE]

And you'll continue to imagine having Tebow's ball-sack firmly stuffed into your mouth.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4498375]What do you think, Apache? With TEBOW'S specific physiology (size, overall strength, core strength, quick twitch muscles, tendons, muscle mass, balance, leg strength, etc.) do you think he gains MORE or LESS velocity from that wind-up, as opposed to if he made a snap throw?

I'm struggling with this one :rolleyes:

_[/QUOTE]

Still struggling cause you aren't asking the right question, seeing as how the topic was comparing Tebow's velocity to that of Sanchez.

God, you're almost completely clueless. Best thing I can say about you is that you serve a useful purpose, and that is by demonstrating that you don't have to be all that smart to be an attorney.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4498376]And you'll continue to imagine having Tebow's ball-sack firmly stuffed into your mouth.

_[/QUOTE]

Really ? Guess that explains why I have repeatedly said that Sanchez is the better QB and he should be the starter ?

Bwahahahahahhaha, you are such a frakking joke.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4498379]Still struggling cause you aren't asking the right question, seeing as how the topic was comparing Tebow's velocity to that of Sanchez.

God, you're almost completely clueless. Best thing I can say about you is that you serve a useful purpose, and that is by demonstrating that you don't have to be all that smart to be an attorney.[/QUOTE]

Still struggling with reading comprehension and complex concepts. Never said what you're muddled brain think I said.

I am the least clueless person you will never meet. And you still can't grasp complex thought.

You are demonstrating that you don't have to be all that smart to have a computer.

Have fun with the stalking but please don't think of me obsessively whilst you're imagining Tea-baggin Tebow.

That would take your creepiness to a different level, freak.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    in short, jstokes has thrashed poor te-bonehead Demo beyond recognition

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4498381]Really ? Guess that explains why I have repeatedly said that Sanchez is the better QB and he should be the starter ?

Bwahahahahahhaha, you are such a frakking joke.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure. And yet you continue to defend the crappiest throwing QB in the NFL, juxtaposed with you showing up here the day after the Jets traded for him.

Not only are YOU a joke, you're a fraud. You're a Tebow ball-sack sucking fanboi, nothing you say about the Jets or Sanchez is genuine, all you care about is your man-crush Tebow.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sg3;4498389]in short, jstokes has thrashed poor te-bonehead Demo beyond recognition[/QUOTE]

I simply do not understand his obsession and the inability to understand a couple of simple concepts strung together.

It's like the glory of Tebow has blinded these idiots and rendered them incapable of intelligent thought.

This place has become a sewer for the detritus that showed up in March. I can't wait until they--as you so aptly pointed out--head to JagsInsider.com next February.

It's sickening.

_
    Last edited by JStokes; 06-22-2012 at 12:26 PM.