Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - NY Jets

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - NY Jets

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3FhjNvEDA"]Jets Team Preview[/URL]

Good evening Jets fans! Here's my Season Preview for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em

Jets Insider VIP
    great job Emory

keep em coming

[QUOTE=EmDiggy;4495626][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3FhjNvEDA"]Jets Team Preview[/URL]

Enjoy!

Em[/QUOTE]

its getting better man ...good stuff. You're doing a great job. Keep em coming

[QUOTE=sg3;4495647]great job Emory

keep em coming[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;4495659]its getting better man ...good stuff. You're doing a great job. Keep em coming[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gang!! I appreciate that! Don't worry..the quality & presentation will definitely improve

Hall Of Fame
    Nice job man. You were a little to easy on us though.

Did you ever get that loan or grant you were trying to get?
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-19-2012 at 09:06 PM.

[QUOTE=EmDiggy;4495626][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3FhjNvEDA"]Jets Team Preview[/URL]

Enjoy!

Em[/QUOTE]

i dont agree with your prediction at all but i've got to say, from an editorial standpoint this has come a long way..

seriously good work!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You give the Jets more props than they deserve and then you predict they will finish 4th in the AFC East.

:huh:

Great summary of an entire off season and where we stand. Thank you!

Banned
    I enjoyed the entire watch, but I don't think it's far to ask for, nor expect rookie Stephen Hill to have a "Randy Moss type of impact" season. Also, I can't agree with being the AFC East's last place team, especially considering the fact that we've been to the AFC Championship game during two of the past three seasons, with potentially the strongest Jets defense to date under coach Ryan. Other than the Hill expectation and the overall prediction? I enjoyed it. You've improved and stepped up your game a lot over the years. Loved the way you talked up Dustin Keller, very underrated pass catching TE talent, kid has improved each and every season and has lived up to the hype in regards to being the best pass catching TE that came out of his draft class.

Really nice presentation ... And very well produced ! That being said ... No new news here. But I do realize that was not the point ... Well done.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 06-19-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Meh...

Not impressed with your background of the team and the current roster battles.

Tebow is not a starting QB, yes he started, despite incredible intangibles, his QB IQ is bad, and he cannot pass the ball, people who study the sport should know this.

Sanchez has won 4 playoff games, and last year's offense was stricken with lesser talent at the WR position, and an offensive coordinator who lost the team.

I do think your point about the Jets QB position as a whole challenged by playing under a defensive minded coach is a good one. If Rex let's Sparano run the offense, they should be fine, and IMO, it's one of the reasons Rex hired a guy like Sparano, former head coach, the offensive side of the ball is his forte, he'll defer to him and let him run it.

How the hell can the Jets finish behind the Dolphins with all the question marks they have, starting at the QB position, and their skill positions, the trade of Marshall and no replacement, question marks on defense, and a new coaching staff?

C'mon, I get Buffalo will be an improved team, but a 4th place prediction doesn't make sense.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 06-19-2012 at 10:44 PM.

All League
    4th place!???

Don't try out think the room!

4th place? How are they worse than Miami? Miami is the worst team in the AFC. I think the Jets are a 2nd place team again.

[QUOTE=sg3;4495647]great job Emory

keep em coming[/QUOTE]

I guess you have 'Emory' on your ignore list..

Can't see the Jets finishing 4th. The vid had some good moments though

Hey Em,

Love that you are pacing your words. Much easier to follow you now. I liked the analysis for the most part except for 4th place in the division. I can see 2nd place again. I think the Bills are a year or two away from contending and the Dolphins with a new coach and really bad receivers and unproven QB's will keep them in the cellar this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

That was phenomenal, much more detailed than anything I'd expect to see on ESPN or even NFL Network. That said, no chance the Jets finish last place, the defense alone will get us to at least 8-8 :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;4495816]I guess you have 'Emory' on your ignore list..[/QUOTE]

why would that be the case??

only three categories there --- chowd trolls, te-boneheads and SOJFs wallowing in misery (YOUR home)

Nice presentation, Very surprised to see that he picked the jets 4th after gushing over them for 9 min.

Saying that Bell and Landry are a strength in coverage is a huge stretch.

Keller a superstar? The guy is a better than average pass catching TE who probably had his worse year of his career last year. Mangold and Revis are superstars. There are probably 25-35 superstars in the NFl and Keller should not even be talked about in such company. Even a fan who has keller as his favorite jet should not be able to say this with a straight face.

The jets are much better than Miami, until Buffalo puts together a full season that can not be ranked above the jets either.

Banned
    [QUOTE=NY2FLDWC85;4495768]

Also, I can't agree with being the AFC East's last place team, especially considering the fact that we've been to the AFC Championship game during two of the past three seasons.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, what does 2009 and 2010 have to do with how the Jets will perform in 2012?

Is the Jets roster exactly the same?