Thread: Well, Cuomo sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Cuomo sucks.

Started off good - as a reformer; not your usual union-ball-licking-Democrat; was going to give us tax relief.

Now: gay marriage (I support civil unions only); no fracking (yeah, delaying it endlessly? We see what you you're doing there.); and the teacher evaluations is a complete sellout.

Anyone but hardcore, extremist leftists need to move out of NYS so that 1. their vote counts again, and 2. minimize the number of Congressmen this toilet bowl of a state can send and impact the rest of the country.

:shakehead

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4495918]Started off good - as a reformer; not your usual union-ball-licking-Democrat; was going to give us tax relief.

Now: gay marriage (I support civil unions only); no fracking (yeah, delaying it endlessly? We see what you you're doing there.); and the teacher evaluations is a complete sellout.

Anyone but hardcore, extremist leftists need to move out of NYS so that 1. their vote counts again, and 2. minimize the number of Congressmen this toilet bowl of a state can send and impact the rest of the country.

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

I don't care about the gay marriage thing one way or the other. But we need to get Fracking going in Upstate. The factories and manufacturing there has been descimated. We have tons of factory workers without jobs over there. Why do Democrats always promote policies that hurt middle blue collar workers? They claim to represent them yet time after time their policies crush them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4495980]I don't care about the gay marriage thing one way or the other. But we need to get Fracking going in Upstate. The factories and manufacturing there has been descimated. We have tons of factory workers without jobs over there. Why do Democrats always promote policies that hurt middle blue collar workers? They claim to represent them yet time after time their policies crush them.[/QUOTE]

Hydraulic fracking should be looked into for safety, no?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4495990]Hydraulic fracking should be looked into for safety, no?[/QUOTE]

Sure. As a matter of fact someone from New York should take a flight to Montana and North Dakota and ask if there are any safety problems we should be aware of. While there they should take note of North Dakota's 3% unemployment rate. Also they should ask how non-unionized workers there are making upwards of $120,000 per year on average in the oil fields. If we figure out the economics of that we may be able to save New York from bankrupting itself through a combination of massive entitlements and pension expense combined with a flight of money due to the harsh taxation environment.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did you think you were getting with this guy, given his prior history in public service? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they say.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4496032]Sure. As a matter of fact someone from New York should take a flight to Montana and North Dakota and ask if there are any safety problems we should be aware of. While there they should take note of North Dakota's 3% unemployment rate. Also they should ask how non-unionized workers there are making upwards of $120,000 per year on average in the oil fields. If we figure out the economics of that we may be able to save New York from bankrupting itself through a combination of massive entitlements and pension expense combined with a flight of money due to the harsh taxation environment.[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear 2 states with very little population are doing well, but what about where people actually live? Look at the beautiful job coal did to West Virginia.

[IMG]http://www.ohvec.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/coal-mining-companies-restore-west-virginia.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4496043]What did you think you were getting with this guy, given his prior history in public service? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they say.[/QUOTE]

Ah the brilliant scientist creating life saving drugs is at it again. You and Palmetto should have a "I'm greater than you" contest. :zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4496212]Ah the brilliant scientist creating life saving drugs is at it again. You and Palmetto should have a "I'm greater than you" contest. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Once again, a context-free, meaningless post from the peanut gallery.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4496248]Once again, a context-free, meaningless post from the peanut gallery.[/QUOTE]

You're the best! Cocky nerds aren't funny in real life so you need to try it here. :zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4496253]You're the best! Cocky nerds aren't funny in real life so you need to try it here. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

How do unprovoked insults and a complete lack of intelligence work out for [I]you[/I] in real life?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4495918]Started off good - as a reformer; not your usual union-ball-licking-Democrat; was going to give us tax relief.

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

I am so glad I moved...........

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4496257]How do unprovoked insults and a complete lack of intelligence work out for [I]you[/I] in real life?[/QUOTE]

Ask your shoe unfunny man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4496212]Ah the brilliant scientist creating life saving drugs is at it again. You and Palmetto should have a "I'm greater than you" contest. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Someone has to save the lives you fail to :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Lay off the insults. Just makes you look like a moran

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4496043]What did you think you were getting with this guy, given his prior history in public service? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they say.[/QUOTE]

I try to give people a chance, and I figured if he has dreams of running for POTUS, he'd shift to the center like Clinton. The teacher evaluation bull**** is ridiculous, esp. in light of recent court rulings. Or maybe he knows that and wants to appear to support the unions but know it won't survive, which is just sleazy and cowardly.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4496208]That's great to hear 2 states with very little population are doing well, but what about where people actually live? Look at the beautiful job coal did to West Virginia.

[IMG]http://www.ohvec.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/coal-mining-companies-restore-west-virginia.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Brilliant bait and switch...

You pose a question about safety. Get clobbered, and seamlessly slip into the role of a concerned environmentalist. Bravo.