Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack you got some splaining to do!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4497256]For the love of God do some research before you make this ridiculous posts. This privilege was evoked because they have been cooperating and Issa wants to keep it going as politically charged as possible. Hmmmmmm?

Boom? Yea, you have the balls to ask if I'm a child, LOL. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

They invoked (not "evoked") executive privilege to dump it into the courts, where there's virtually no chance of it being resolved before the November election. That's the end game of this move.

Your assertion makes no sense. "We're cooperating, but we're really tired of cooperating, so we're invoking executive privilege."

They're hiding something, and the wheels are coming off.

Oh boy sorry "invoked". This has been going on a very long time. You want to believe a federal judge sealed affidavits soley because of this investigation? I guess these Judges should be the next in line for Issa? It's a giant conspiracy!!!!!!!
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4497447]They invoked (not "evoked") executive privilege to dump it into the courts, where there's virtually no chance of it being resolved before the November election. That's the end game of this move.

Your assertion makes no sense. "We're cooperating, but we're really tired of cooperating, so we're invoking executive privilege."

They're hiding something, and the wheels are coming off.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;4497529]Oh boy sorry "invoked". This has been going on a very long time. You want to believe a federal judge sealed affidavits soley because of this investigation? I guess these Judges should be the next in line for Issa? [B]It's a giant conspiracy[/B]!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4497529]Oh boy sorry "invoked". This has been going on a very long time. You want to believe a federal judge sealed affidavits soley because of this investigation? I guess these Judges should be the next in line for Issa? It's a giant conspiracy!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It's been going on a long time because Holder has withheld an overwhelming majority of the requested documents. He's also lied, twice, to congress, and been forced to admit it. His admission was laughable, however, as "inadvertantly" stating something demonstrably false.

Must be nice to have immunity from perjury charges.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4497618]It's been going on a long time because Holder has withheld an overwhelming majority of the requested documents. He's also lied, twice, to congress, and been forced to admit it. His admission was laughable, however, as "inadvertantly" stating something demonstrably false.

Must be nice to have immunity from perjury charges.[/QUOTE]

Someone had to tip Darrell Issa off because he knows exactly what he looking for. JMO He knows exactly what the missing documents says. (my guess is a former DOJ worker) For the whitehouse to get involved this late you know something in there they don't want the American people to see.

Time to come clean your majesty Barack "pinocchio" Obama . [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEQs6nkynfiv_8coxM6Kvuv-wECzMME4y_ZMLSRTGnAmSvz4Xj[/IMG] Two American families deserve to know the truth.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-21-2012 at 05:39 PM.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4497618]It's been going on a long time because Holder has withheld an overwhelming majority of the requested documents. He's also lied, twice, to congress, and been forced to admit it. His admission was laughable, however, as "inadvertantly" stating something demonstrably false.

Must be nice to have immunity from perjury charges.[/QUOTE]

There were no new signs in my lunchroom today. :zzz:

This gotcha bs is political fodder. In the end Holder will step down if Obama is re-elected.

[QUOTE=cr726;4497733]There were no new signs in my lunchroom today. :zzz:

This gotcha bs is political fodder. In the end Holder will step down if Obama is re-elected.[/QUOTE]

Holder needs to go to jail. You lie under oath to congress you should be punished.( we did that were not in jail) OH i forgot see Bill Clinton who did the same thing under oath. For the life of me how can any liberal justify this. Wrong is wrong. What there should be two different circumstances for Republicans and democrats. When are Democrats going to do the right thing. There are two AMERICAN families that lost sons and they deserve to know the truth. Let worry about Foreigners.(people that the constitution doesn't protect)
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-21-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4497733]There were no new signs in my lunchroom today. :zzz:

This gotcha bs is political fodder. In the end Holder will step down if Obama is re-elected.[/QUOTE]

"Gotcha bs." I believe that's how the Terry family is referring to all this too.

As far as Holder stepping down after the election -- yeah, by then his work will have been done enabling Black Panther voter intimidation and massive illegal alien/unqualified voters voting in Florida and elsewhere. Obama doesn't need the dude after November.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4497874]"Gotcha bs." I believe that's how the Terry family is referring to all this too.

As far as Holder stepping down after the election -- yeah, by then his work will have been done enabling Black Panther voter intimidation and massive illegal alien/unqualified voters voting in Florida and elsewhere. Obama doesn't need the dude after November.[/QUOTE]

Read the F'n report by Issa and Grassley, the Terry family has nothing to do with what is happening right now with this investigation. The report goes into what transpired with this horrific Fast and Furious program.

Gun walking wasn't created by the Holder DOJ, that is a fact none of you want accept.

Stop reciting Fox News it's sad.

LOL with the Black Panther voter intimidation, Fox News at its best, yea save the "I don't watch it" bs.

I love the calls for transparency now.....because the opposite party is in office :zzz:

One only needs to look back into history to see the hypocrisy; where were the calls for transparency during the Church Committee, watergate, iran-contra, scooter libbey, pentagon papers etc, etc?

[I]“Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, [B]it costs nothing”[/B][/I]
    -Edmund Burke
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-22-2012 at 08:40 AM.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4498116]I love the calls for transparency now.....because the opposite party is in office :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Ummmm... Obama promised transparency...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4498121]Ummmm... Obama promised transparency...[/QUOTE]

and so did Bush, and so did his father, and so did Reagan, and so did Ford and so did Nixon and on and on :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4498126]and so did Bush, and so did his father, and so did Reagan, and so did Ford and so did Nixon and on and on :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

You leave out Jimmy Peanut and Bubba why?

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4498130]You leave out Jimmy Peanut and Bubba why?[/QUOTE]

clearly you did not follow the discussion. From the opening post in this thread the democrats' "evil ways" were established. Shockingly, what was lacking was the historical perspective concerning [B]both[/B] parties.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4498126]and so did Bush, and so did his father, and so did Reagan, and so did Ford and so did Nixon and on and on :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

Links?

Obama clearly and repeatedly promised, and I quote, that his would be "the most transparent administration in our country's history." In fact, he went so far as to say the healthcare negotiations would be "broadcast on C-SPAN," then he rammed it through using backroom deals and completely ignoring Republican proposals.

Keep pointing backwards....and keep using examples where impeachment and resignations and prison sentences were the result, because that's where this episode is headed. Thankfully.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4498197]Links?

Obama clearly and repeatedly promised, and I quote, that his would be "the most transparent administration in our country's history." In fact, he went so far as to say the healthcare negotiations would be "broadcast on C-SPAN," then he rammed it through using backroom deals and completely ignoring Republican proposals.

Keep pointing backwards....and keep using examples where impeachment and resignations and prison sentences were the result, because that's where this episode is headed. Thankfully.[/QUOTE]

Great point and this kind of gotcha bs is why Mitt is the GOP candidate and why our country will not see a great candidate from either side in our lifetime.

Disrespect for the sitting President is evident now more than ever because of the sh1tty news cycles.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4498168]clearly you did not follow the discussion. From the opening post in this thread the democrats' "evil ways" were established. Shockingly, what was lacking was the historical perspective concerning [B]both[/B] parties.[/QUOTE]

I did follow the discussion, but thanks for being condescending. My point was that transparency was not relevant for the Carter and Clinton admins?

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4498676]I did follow the discussion, but thanks for being condescending. My point was that transparency was not relevant for the Carter and Clinton admins?[/QUOTE]

Did not mean to come across condescending so I apologize for that. My point is that the same standards should be held for every president not just the people we disagree with.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4498922]Did not mean to come across condescending so I apologize for that. My point is that the same standards should be held for every president not just the people we disagree with.[/QUOTE]

I can't help it, but I read your posts in a Kennedy voice.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4498923]I can't help it, but I read your posts in a Kennedy voice.[/QUOTE]

Lol....ask not what your country can do......