Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Barack you got some splaining to do!

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565

    Barack you got some splaining to do!

    Hoping a few Mexicans were killed so he could blame the guns and gun dealers. This is why the two steaming piles won't release the documents.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=L54gOgJxIRQ#!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Yeah, bu bu bu bu but Issa is an attention whore. You should see how much the DOJ is plastering our lunchroom with motivational posters. And Issa is an attention whore.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Doesn't make it right. And as Watergate showed, it's not the crime that's the problem; it's the cover-up. Unfortunately, Obama's incompetence and the incompetence of his team/advisors at ANYTHING besides campaigning is blowing up in a huge way, moreso every day. November will be a laugher....and I'll be laughing every day between now and then.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    So what you're saying is, Since all the above were convicted both Holder and Obama should be as well. Since they're both responsible for multiple deaths, both should be jailed.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,352
    The old, "But they did it first", defense. Well done.

    Can I now play my, "if Oliver North jumped off a bridge would Obama and Holder jump too", card?

    I am sure you will trump that with the, "You are a racist, gambit"

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,923
    Holder and Obama should have come straight in the very beginning. It looks now they are covering something then gun running. Honesty is a good policy even every once in a while.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Yeah, bu bu bu bu but Issa is an attention whore. You should see how much the DOJ is plastering our lunchroom with motivational posters. And Issa is an attention whore.
    Once again you hear only what you want to hear.

  9. #9
    All of those people were disgraced. Some were jailed. The leaker in the Obama administration as well as Holder and his cover ups should be treated the way those that came before them then?

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Holder and the DOJ have now been allowed to "retract" two clear lies blatantly and purposely given to congress. Anyone else would be facing jail time for lying to congress....but these guys? They get to "retract" their lies and try again.

    This administration is an absolute disgrace.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Ahhh. Executive privileged.

    Nice monster you created there, Cons.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Holder and the DOJ have now been allowed to "retract" two clear lies blatantly and purposely given to congress. Anyone else would be facing jail time for lying to congress....but these guys? They get to "retract" their lies and try again.

    This administration is an absolute disgrace.
    But it is the most transparent administration in history! 'Cause that's what Obama promised before wiping the stale fart smell from Dubya's chair.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Ahhh. Executive privileged.

    Nice monster you created there, Cons.
    14 times by Perjurer Bill Clinton.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    But it is the most transparent administration in history! 'Cause that's what Obama promised before wiping the stale fart smell from Dubya's chair.
    And Nancy Pelosi "drained the swamp"

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Ahhh. Executive privileged.

    Nice monster you created there, Cons.
    It's an interesting usage of it, I'll give him that. Why would the executive branch need to invoke this privilege if the executive branch knew nothing about Fast and Furious (as they allege), and weren't involved (as they allege)? Hmmmm.......

    Obama just lit the exploding cigar he's holding between his teeth. I can't wait til it goes BOOM.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    It's an interesting usage of it, I'll give him that. Why would the executive branch need to invoke this privilege if the executive branch knew nothing about Fast and Furious (as they allege), and weren't involved (as they allege)? Hmmmm.......

    Obama just lit the exploding cigar he's holding between his teeth. I can't wait til it goes BOOM.
    agreed. and I'm certain Holder knows about several skeletons Obama doesn't want coming out...

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    And Nancy Pelosi "drained the swamp"
    The one she crawled out of?

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    It's an interesting usage of it, I'll give him that. Why would the executive branch need to invoke this privilege if the executive branch knew nothing about Fast and Furious (as they allege), and weren't involved (as they allege)? Hmmmm.......

    Obama just lit the exploding cigar he's holding between his teeth. I can't wait til it goes BOOM.
    For the love of God do some research before you make this ridiculous posts. This privilege was evoked because they have been cooperating and Issa wants to keep it going as politically charged as possible. Hmmmmmm?

    Boom? Yea, you have the balls to ask if I'm a child, LOL.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    For the love of God do some research before you make this ridiculous posts. This privilege was evoked because they have been cooperating and Issa wants to keep it going as politically charged as possible. Hmmmmmm?

    Boom? Yea, you have the balls to ask if I'm a child, LOL.
    OBama claim there was no white house involvement(they knew nothing about fast and furious) Than how can you invoke executive privilege when it has nothing to do with whitehouse. Comeon you have to be a little smarter than that- maybe not.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us