Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Season Tickets Now Starting at $50

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Season Tickets Now Starting at $50

Here it is for you fans without Season tix... The upper has lost it value....

As a Jets 300-level Season Ticket Holder, we wanted to inform you of new significantly reduced season ticket prices. Select seats in the 300-level previously priced at $105 and $95 per game for season tickets have been reduced to $75 and $50 per game on a season ticket basis. If you would like to take advantage of this new season ticket pricing, please call a Jets Client Relations Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387) or click here for more information.

To view the exact locations, click here to download the new seating map. http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...-300-level.pdf
    If you are currently in a price adjusted location, you will receive the new 2012 season discounted price. A Jets Client Relations Representative will contact you before the start of the season to discuss the options of a refund or credit towards future ticket purchases.

As a dedicated Jets season ticket holder, the passion and support you bring every game fuels the Jets and we can’t wait to see you back at MetLife Stadium this season!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good deal, will be intresting to see what sells and how quickly.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a bad deal for rows 20+. Sherpa not included.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are finally getting it. Now add the 50 cent beer and its a win for everyone.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    just to make sure...this is only for current season ticket holders correct?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's for anyone who wants them. It's on their Facebook page as well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    It's for anyone who wants them. It's on their Facebook page as well.
    woah

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    BUT, I bet you don't get the free hat.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody hasn't been great to Jets fans, but at least guys stuck up in the nosebleeds didn't get hit with a PSL like the Midget fans did.

If I was a young fan with limited funds (or lots of kids), I would look hard at the deal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Woody hasn't been great to Jets fans, but at least guys stuck up in the nosebleeds didn't get hit with a PSL like the Midget fans did.

If I was a young fan with limited funds (or lots of kids), I would look hard at the deal.
    yeah I'm 26 and fully planned on investing in season tickets down the road....but at this deal I can't help but pull the trigger...calling for details soon.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    yeah I'm 26 and fully planned on investing in season tickets down the road....but at this deal I can't help but pull the trigger...calling for details soon.
    At the old prices, you would get killed in the resale market if you had to miss a game. It was cheaper to get them on SH and no PS games to deal with.

At the new prices, it is probably cheaper (even with PS seats) to get ST's vs. SH for the entire season.

At one point, we had 2 seats in 341 (UDS - about the 10 yrd line). Given the new pricing, I would try to avoid the UD corners (weird viewing angles) and go for the EZ seats in row 20.

I don't think moving up 5 rows is worth $25 but that is just me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    At that height I'd probably go with 301 or 326. If you're that high up, might as well get the full Madden view from center EZ.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    At that height I'd probably go with 301 or 326. If you're that high up, might as well get the full Madden view from center EZ.
    I completely agree.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    The Jets are finally getting it. Now add the 50 cent beer and its a win for everyone.
    +1....Just a guess, but I'm thinking that this price cut still will not quite sell out the stadium. It will go a long way towards that goal though.

It just made no sense at all for someone to come along and buy season tix at the previous prices. Now, a bunch of friends who aren't in the highest income bracket can spend $500 each and get seats for the entire season. This price cut opens up STs to a much larger demographic that the stadium previously kept out.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    +1....Just a guess, but I'm thinking that this price cut still will not quite sell out the stadium. It will go a long way towards that goal though.

It just made no sense at all for someone to come along and buy season tix at the previous prices. Now, a bunch of friends who aren't in the highest income bracket can spend $500 each and get seats for the entire season. This price cut opens up STs to a much larger demographic that the stadium previously kept out.
    SAR I is going to be mad. More riff-raff!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    They hit your pricepoint. Please post up a copy of your paid invoice as soon as you've got it.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post

Even when they admit they are wrong the Jets just can't admit it.

Sellouts are not a concern for the Jets in the 82,500-seat stadium they financed along with the co-tenant Giants. Glat says the dip in prices is being made "to improve the value for our fans, especially our season ticket holders.''
    But then the imbecile owner goes and blows the approved messaging...

"I don't want to be Joe Namath, but I guarantee we'll be sold out," Johnson said when asked about ticket sales.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    investment gold

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sellouts are not a concern for the Jets in the 82,500-seat stadium they financed along with the co-tenant Giants. Glat says the dip in prices is being made "to improve the value for our fans, especially our season ticket holders.''

Comedy gold.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    SAR I is going to be mad. More riff-raff!
    I'm buying up all the parking passes so that these $50 freeloaders have to take mass transit and piss, curse, vomit, fart, and play their 80's hairband music on the bus where they belong. I'll have a new BMW by opening day; not going to have them muck it up.

SAR I