Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Season Tickets Now Starting at $50

Let's not hate n be jealous and act like *****es for the ones who coulnt get down low and close .If you could have gotten row 1 unwould have .stop your whining and crying and go get a nice pair of binocs .

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    The 1.6 billion stadium isn`t equipped for standing room only. They certainly thought of everything when they ruined this stadium, no? Jerry Jones knows how to spend less and get more. Including fans in the seats at ridiculous psl prices. Jets and Giants ruined what should`ve been the greatest stadium. Instead, it is one of the worst designs ever.
    Hey Dcat

style look familiar?

Lets welcome back IronMoronJetFan AKA 349x12x4 (permabanned) AKA Lot 18A (permabanned)

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Hey Dcat

style look familiar?

Lets welcome back IronMoronJetFan AKA 349x12x4 (permabanned) AKA Lot 18A (permabanned)
    I doubt Maiden would be clever enough to use his "banned" status to create a user name like "the Band".

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    The 1.6 billion stadium isn`t equipped for standing room only. They certainly thought of everything when they ruined this stadium, no? Jerry Jones knows how to spend less and get more. Including fans in the seats at ridiculous psl prices. Jets and Giants ruined what should`ve been the greatest stadium. Instead, it is one of the worst designs ever.
    Excuse me, but what section is your season ticket located in?

Thought so.

Show up or shut up. Notice that the only people complaining about the new stadium on Jets Insider are.....wait for it....not season ticket holders. What a shock.

SAR I

Ok back to the reduced tickets. I bought some, but nowhere on account statement does it say where my actual seats are just and invoice for the price and no email confirmation of seat numbers. If rep messed up how would I know?

Also anyone know how sales went? By today lionshare of seats must be sold. Usually in a big price reduction the first few days they sell most of tickets, then the dribble of sales start.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I am sooooo rooting for blackouts you have no idea.

Let those pretzel-chomping basement-watching faux-facepainters who b'tch about how we act and cheer at games show up for a change instead of freeloading games off our backs and our wallets. I'm tired of us loyal fans footing the bill for the cheapskates who think that watching games on TV and buying $30 fake Chinese jersey makes them "good fans".

SAR I
    Actually STHs comprise about 8% of the NFL fanbase. Its a TV sport now. TV revenue is the NFL's bread and butter. Not stadium revenue. That's pocket change for the owners. STHs are pretty much insignificant.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was told that the sideline (corner) reduced price tix are gone and that the 50 dollar tickets even in the deepest endzone are on the verge of joining them.

I was told that the sideline (corner) reduced price tix are gone and that the 50 dollar tickets even in the deepest endzone are on the verge of joining them.
    My section 343 on the aisle by section 342 is pure UD Gold. Sad as it sounds when seat reallocation first happened in new stadium that would have been a good seat you would have have been happy to have.

Just curious, the aisle between 343 and 342 where does that line up with the field? Looks around 5 yard line on line. But could be endzone, hard to tell. Has anyone sat in that section.

I noticed that 343 is a very wide section in the top rows. Seats on aisle by 344 and seats on aisle by 342 appear to be very far apart.

BTW great strategy the Jets have filling those seats with season ticket holders. Next year they will be able to get a lot to re-up as they will dangle a chance to be in SB lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Actually STHs comprise about 8% of the NFL fanbase. Its a TV sport now. TV revenue is the NFL's bread and butter. Not stadium revenue. That's pocket change for the owners. STHs are pretty much insignificant.
    Unless you have a Nelson Box hooked up to your TV at home you are generating zero revenue for Jets or NFL by watching games on TV.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Unless you have a Nelson Box hooked up to your TV at home you are generating zero revenue for Jets or NFL by watching games on TV.
    BS. The NFL wants you watching those adds and buying the sponsors products so in turn the sponsors can pay the NFL. They want you buying the Sunday ticket or the Redzone or visiting the bar that has it so the bar can make money and continue to pay for the service. 8% of the NFL fanbase generates pocket change for the owners and make for a nice looking backdrop on TV.

Jets Insider VIP
    Did you and your buds get your 50 dollar STs yet, pete?

BS. The NFL wants you watching those adds and buying the sponsors products so in turn the sponsors can pay the NFL. They want you buying the Sunday ticket or the Redzone or visiting the bar that has it so the bar can make money and continue to pay for the service. 8% of the NFL fanbase generates pocket change for the owners and make for a nice looking backdrop on TV.
    I agree, but if you are watching an NFL game on broadcast tv and not paying for redzone, not watching in bar etc. not really helping.
    My favorite tv shows on broadcast tv get canceled all the time. If you buy products advertised and fill out survey saying for instance the reason I bought a Chevy Volt was due to superbowl ad then good. But if no tie back hard to say.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Did you and your buds get your 50 dollar STs yet, pete?
    Buds don't want em. I will continue to cherry pick my games from Stubhub as I see fit.

Buds don't want em. I will continue to cherry pick my games from Stubhub as I see fit.
    I've found that to be the best way to go.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Reed View Post
    I've found that to be the best way to go.
    It works just fine for me. It seems my friends are not interested in bad views and a horrendous commute .

Jets Insider VIP
    Better off doing that if you can't get a consistent crew to goto the games. I can keep you on my list for extras as I have them. Always at face...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Better off doing that if you can't get a consistent crew to goto the games. I can keep you on my list for extras as I have them. Always at face...
    Appreciate it! Thanks!

ebay which owns stubhub is making money off you, better buy the stock.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    ebay which owns stubhub is making money off you, better buy the stock.
    I wish I would have a few years back....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    If STH's were insignificant then teams a) wouldn't push Club seats, b) wouldn't build new stadiums, c) wouldn't force blackouts.

Of course the TV deal is the key to NFL success, but to unlock the full potential of the TV revenue you have to have a sold out stadium. No sell out, no local broadcast. No local broadcast, no local TV advertising. No local TV advertising, millions of dollars lost.

Not to mention that teams that own their own stadiums get 100% of the revenue from concessions, food, souvenirs, parking, etc. Not to mention the 82,500 fans averaging $140 a seat per game.

SAR I