Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Jets Season Tickets Now Starting at $50

Best $50 & $75 Dollar Seats Left

Rep just called me out of blue this morning to go over best seats left in $50 and $75 dollar sections. I don't want any more. But figured I give you the info. Told rep interested in best pair left or best pair left near where Jets came out.

A pair in 307 row $20, first row of $50 section. Supposedly only seats in row 20 left in a $50 dollar sections. So that would be best pair left in cheap seats.

2 seats in Section 327 in Row 15 on the aisle seats 1&2
    2 seats in Section 322 Row 23 on the aisle 1&2
    2 seats in Section 334 Row 23
    2 seats in Section 318 Row 18
    2 seats in Section 319 Row 17 Seats 1&2 on the aisle closer to 318
    In Section 317, all that is left is the last row

If anyone still wants to buy or bought worse seats and wants to call Jets to move this might be of interest. Also interested, if you were picking which pair would you pick from this selection?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Rep just called me out of blue this morning to go over best seats left in $50 and $75 dollar sections. I don't want any more. But figured I give you the info. Told rep interested in best pair left or best pair left near where Jets came out.

A pair in 307 row $20, first row of $50 section. Supposedly only seats in row 20 left in a $50 dollar sections. So that would be best pair left in cheap seats.

If anyone still wants to buy or bought worse seats and wants to call Jets to move this might be of interest. Also interested, if you were picking which pair would you pick from this selection?
    YES! We're finally SOLD OUT!

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    YES! We're finally SOLD OUT!

SAR I
    All we need to do now in next two months is Plum Codes, Military Tickets, list them on Score Big, do a lot of discounted group sales then sell to ticket brokers at a big discount and then give away rest to charity, then we will be in pretty good shape for opening day

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post

Would have to go 319, Row 17. Closest to the field and aisle seats. That's the one thing I miss, but had to give up, is my aisle seats I had at Giants Stadium. Oh well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanx for the update traz...

Looks like the decision to reduce prices in the UD ez and a few corner SL has been a terrific success

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Looks like the decision to reduce prices in the UD ez and a few corner SL has been a terrific success
    unlike the success of Jets football the past 43 years.

There is NO SUCCESS in football until the Lombardi is hoisted. Remember that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post

not actually correct

there was the HUGE success last season in getting your sorry gallon of beer at the tailgate drunken butt out of section 349 last season thus no longer ruining the experience of the rest of the Jet STHS in that section

Jets Insider VIP
    meanwhile back to stadium topics...

I heard that the discounted ticket plan for season tickets in the stratosphere has reduced the number of unsold tickets in the UD to 2500 or less and less than a thousand seats are unsold in the Mezz and Lower Level non-club sections. Both areas are expected to once again be fully sold out before tickets are mailed out this month

Ya think?

pay what you want. I have atelevision, or 5, at home. And they`re all HDTV`s. i`m not missing anything other than curse words, beer being spilled on me or mustard/kethcup being squirted on my pants.

Jets games are NOTING what they once were. It`s a whole different crowd these days and they are pretty lame.
    Hahaha - are you 10? You sound disgruntled....

Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    Hahaha - are you 10? You sound disgruntled....
    you don't know the half of it. He is severely disturbed and obsessed with posting hate for the Jets and professional sports/athletes in general. He's been banned from this forum several times (thus his screen name...) but there's another site where he has allies who love this sh*t and it never ends.

not actually correct

there was the HUGE success last season in getting your sorry gallon of beer at the tailgate drunken butt out of section 349 last season thus no longer ruining the experience of the rest of the Jet STHS in that section

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    you don't know the half of it. He is severely disturbed and obsessed with posting hate for the Jets and professional sports/athletes in general. He's been banned from this forum several times (thus his screen name...) but there's another site where he has allies who love this sh*t and it never ends.

think you have the wrong one

think you have the wrong one
    mebbe.... mebbe not.... Ray.

Thank you. Will ignore from here on out.

mebbe.... mebbe not.... Ray.
    you are not alone. The other kid has it wrong too. sg3 kid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Ya think?
    He makes a good point.

What do you consider "success" in the last 43 years?

Losing 4 AFCCG's?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    He makes a good point.

What do you consider "success" in the last 43 years?

Losing 4 AFCCG's?
    Obviously, I agreed with him, Tx, to me he was stating the obvious, I thought you understood sarcasm, you being you and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Obviously, I agreed with him, Tx, to me he was stating the obvious, I thought you understood sarcasm, you being you and all...
    A Pats fan who lives in Texas trolling a stadium ticket thread? Trolling couldn't sink to a lower level of desperation if one tried. Made me chuckle.

A Pats fan who lives in Texas trolling a stadium ticket thread? Trolling couldn't sink to a lower level of desperation if one tried. Made me chuckle.
    It is strange to say the least...and funny...

not actually correct

Any relation between him and GMCJets?