Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle School kids bully elderly bus monitor

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4497247]Did you follow it up by making fun of a dead relative?[/QUOTE]

Bazinga.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning you little f-cks. Mrs. Klein has decided to retire.

Let's all welcome your new bus monitor:

[IMG]http://www.beatbrokerz.com/files/imagecache/beat-view/beat-images/8626/debo-friday-i1.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many parents these days want to be friends with their kids and fail at actually being parents. I have two kids and I have always managed to have a great relationship with them and still discipline them and have them respect me.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4497262]Good morning you little f-cks. Mrs. Klein has decided to retire.

[IMG]http://www.beatbrokerz.com/files/imagecache/beat-view/beat-images/8626/debo-friday-i1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Big Perm...I mean Big Worm.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe these idiot parents for a second. So the only time you've ever heard about your child's behavior in this situation is because it was made into a viral video? Bull****.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4497262]Good morning you little f-cks. Mrs. Klein has decided to retire.

[IMG]http://www.beatbrokerz.com/files/imagecache/beat-view/beat-images/8626/debo-friday-i1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This guy might be a better candidate.

[IMG]http://www.theunfetteredletters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/scared_straight.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4497229]Never thought you'd say that huh? :D[/QUOTE]

And thanks for quoting it - now I can't scrub it clean (well, I can, but...).

I feel dirty.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4497268]I don't believe these idiot parents for a second. So the only time you've ever heard about your child's behavior in this situation is because it was made into a viral video? Bull****.[/QUOTE]

I can believe it.

A lot of kids are totally different people when their parents aren't around.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE](CNN) -- A profanity-laced video of middle school students in upstate New York verbally abusing a bus monitor is sparking an outpouring of support as strangers worldwide rally to her side.
    Students taunted Karen Klein, 68, with a stream of profanity, insults, jeers and physical ridicule. Some boys demand to know her address, saying they want to come to her house to perform sexual acts and steal from her. Another said, [B]"You look European."[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

I couldn't help it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was on my way from a Disney trip and checking into my Jetblue flight, while i had my back turned i see my son looking to jump on the scale, I picked up my son and reprimanded him. The Jetblue guy actually had the audacity to tel me i shouldn't yell at son or he would have to call the authorities.

I told him he should mind his business and ill deal with whatever consequences from disciplining my son.

The balls of some people, its people like this that will cause all hell will break lose 15-20 years from now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4497204]I used to go to a Catholic school, but we had to ride the public school bus to and from school. Try getting on a public school bus in slacks and a tie (or, a skirt for the girls) every day.

I was never really targeted, but there was one girl from the Catholic school, a neighbor of mine, who used to take the brunt of the abuse. One day, in addition to the usualy verbal abuse, threats, etc. one fat ugly public school girl who was a known bully got in the seat behind her and started spraying red spray paint in her hair.

I flipped out, grabbed the can and started spraying the perp in the face. Luckily for her, she wore glasses. The ensuing melee is a now thing of legend in St. Mary School lore. Admittedly, I did take a bit of a pummelling from the public school kids. And, I did get suspended from the bus. But, I did get a few good shots in - and my old man told me I did the right thing.

And, there was little if any bullying on the bus after that.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4497257]That's f'd up.[/QUOTE]

Have you met this country? We counter moronic depravity with moronic depravity over here!

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4497279]I couldn't help it.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4497180]What's new, except these episodes are getting video'd and plastered on the internet. I have seen many a hall or playground monitor get abused even back in the 70's; substitute teachers getting run off...

Middle School is hell if you can't hang with that "inner circle" of trend-setters. :D:([/QUOTE]

This +1million

Thank god I grew up in the time I did or I'd be doing jail time and/or my parents would have had countless law suits....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    In all fairness, people have already raised $100K for her to use however she wants. That's not bad for 10 minutes of abuse.

Heck, at that hourly rate, I have a couple mil coming my way from the Hampur alone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4497282]I was on my way from a Disney trip and checking into my Jetblue flight, while i had my back turned i see my son looking to jump on the scale, I picked up my son and reprimanded him. The Jetblue guy actually had the audacity to tel me i shouldn't yell at son or he would have to call the authorities.

I told him he should mind his business and ill deal with whatever consequences from disciplining my son.

The balls of some people, its people like this that will cause all hell will break lose 15-20 years from now.[/QUOTE]

I would've told him "Go right ahead, a-hole." And then proceed to BE A FATHER to my son. A REAL ONE, not some mamby-pamby "someone needs a timeout" sissy-man.

I really hate that when others butt into your business. I mean....if you're NOT a Cop, then you(meaning that jerk-off you mentioned) need to STFU and mind your business about how I raise my kids.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4497156]
    Maybe beating your children needs to come back into vogue. Sure worked with me.[/QUOTE]

I was fairly acquainted with the belt & his dark leather exterior

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now THOSE kids deserve to have their laptops taken out in a field and shot.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4497232]the parents of those little ****s deserve to be smacked around just as much as their miserable offspring[/QUOTE]

They should be beaten worse. It's their fault.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gata;4497395]I was fairly acquainted with the belt & his dark leather exterior[/QUOTE]

pick your switch.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]the parents of those little ****s deserve to be smacked around just as much as their miserable offspring[/QUOTE]

Its not that simple. My parents raised me well and taught me right from wrong. I did many things when I was younger that was very wrong and not my parents fault at all.

Middle school kids are old enough. its a cop out to say, "Its the parents fault."