Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: REVIS; It's all Up To The GM

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY2FLDWC85;4498842]Yea, right, as if Abe didn't own multiple cars. Don't blame Limolady because she's not a stalker who didn't know 'which car a football player drove around the city in'. She's a fan, not an investigator.

Since you knew "what car" Abe drove around in, give us some detail. What style? What were the features? What year? And if you know all of the above, what's the license plate because I can almost guarantee at least 10-15 current Jets ride around in a hummer.[/QUOTE]

I live ten minutes from Hofstra and went to a enough practices to see players driving, he had a green one and it was brand new whatever year that was. He had a tan one before that but he smacked it into a fire hydrant in Baldwin. I was actually heading home on Grand Ave. that night and drove right past the accident scene about an hour after it happened.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4498828]It's understandable to have comprehension issues with such a mangled example of the English language.[/QUOTE]

Don't hurt yourself when you get tired and have to get down off of the high horse you've been on lately. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=movethechains;4498896]I live ten minutes from Hofstra and went to a enough practices to see players driving, he had a green one and it was brand new whatever year that was. He had a tan one before that but he smacked it into a fire hydrant in Baldwin. I was actually heading home on Grand Ave. that night and drove right past the accident scene about an hour after it happened.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, but once again, explain to me as to why Limolady "had to know" which type of car Abraham drove.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4498900]Don't hurt yourself when you get tired and have to get down off of the high horse you've been on lately. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k4x-_wriSyM/T9TVLUKTftI/AAAAAAAACYI/BMhMR0aqWPU/s1600/user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    back to the subject -

I would not be surprised at all if Revis calls the Jets bluff with this contract clause and holds out anyway. What are the Jets going to do? Let Kyle Wilson start? Let their best player sit a year and then try to trade him when his value is low? Unfortunately, we know what they will NOT do - play hardball and make Revis come crawling back after he's stuck with 3 more years on his contract.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    In one ear and out the other. Of course Revis wants a new deal, he approaches business the same way he does playing cornerback, he's not doing anyone any favors. But the Jets protected themselves, he won't hold out of any games.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He holds out trade his a$$. trade him to the Vikings for harvin and a 1st rounder.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=auctionking;4498834]Sounds like Pete Kendall again[/QUOTE]

Aren't they the same agents?

These guys have a long-standing feud with Tanny/Woody. Which is why I think the Jets will not give in.

I hope they don't.

Let him rot and go do his wannabe white-boy skating thing.

I think he is going to show up to camp and not practice. Fake an injury or something and ride the bike.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LI JET FAN;4498872]Revis and his agent are "all in" and will possibly walk away from football if the the Jets don't give him a new deal. He already has $50m of the Jets money. It's all about Revis being the highest paid CB in football history. Salary cap and his Jet teammates be damned![/QUOTE]

That's posturing.

He's not walking away from anything.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4499072]Aren't they the same agents?

These guys have a long-standing feud with Tanny/Woody. Which is why I think the Jets will not give in.

I hope they don't.

Let him rot and go do his wannabe white-boy skating thing.

I think he is going to show up to camp and not practice. Fake an injury or something and ride the bike.[/QUOTE]

Darelle welcomed his agents presence on twitter earlier this month.

In case you want to say hello ....

[QUOTE]Darrelle Revis ‏@Revis24

Hey guys my agents to twitter, so give them a warm welcome @schwartzfeinsod [/QUOTE]